HU~ Why do humans suck so much

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well if he programs maps and is that sure..well he must be right....although i do go with Serial's logic. Could Blizzard be that retarded?!?!

DANGGGG this thread is HUGE

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Maps have nothing to do whith the main topic and with that human suck so dont pay attention to this

burnning acid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah i agree cuz they have no strong units except their rifles that are good against air but nothing else

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I think Rifles/Priests/Sorcs/Spellbreakers is pretty good if you ask me.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
umm not really. You cant really call it a 'counter', but there will be quite a matchup there. It will all depends on the player's skils.. ALthough some spell breakers would also help with the human army.

P.S. i think we know which continent Bulgaria is in...lol

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I wish i had the replay of the Pre-FFA with me, Dark Mage, some guy we found, Uf00, and some others..Forgot who, really..

Dark Mage was and the new guy were both Human and went for the cheeze, rifles/etc. I was Elf and i went for hunts/arch early on. I early expanded and ran Mages rifles away from my expansion(Bastard). Later on that game i dont recall if it was Mage or the wierd guy(Who was pretty good, actually) attacked me with rifles, caster, knights, and mortars (Mighta been both) but my NE army basically demolished 1(or both, forget) of them flawlessly then i got attacked by an undead..Also won that, back to back

Hunts/DotT/3-4 Chimz/Archers after gargs poured in.

I really didnt think i stood a chance but i ended up winning o_O Human rifle/caster/etc. can be easily countered! Cookies for me!

P.P.S.- Not -all- of us know where Bulgaria is.. :eek:

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I'm a solo player none of this team stuff. Human suck sorc preists and rifle semi work but still suck.

Lv 15 Human player nearly "owned" him.. It leterally came to me keeping my level 5 warden in his base to long he got his lv 5 MK out of the altar I tried to run hit me with the hammer I die'd he got lv 6 then came in my base with 3 motar team and two rifle men. Took out my altar I had no defence and no mine. Then watched my base slowly fall then he got his lv 4 archmage. Blizzard speed things up a little. when I hunt rushed him the first thing he said was "noob" I ****ed him up good.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
rifleman+preists+sorc+archamge/palidin= ownage blood mage 4 3rd hero if u wanna waste food...

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by korn
rifleman+preists+sorc+archamge/palidin= ownage blood mage 4 3rd hero if u wanna waste food...
Yea but it can be countered. Humans suck...

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
A buf like inner fire (priest master training),thats right like a good aura is brilliance for the rifles +casters strat or with knights the devotion aura goes well

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Yea but somethings are harder to counter then others. And cheese starts like rifle/priest/sorc they do work usually do not end up owning the person. As apposed to every other cheese strat usually end up owning the person. I don't get gruntapaulted any more so orc isn't that hard.

Human were good at one time when they could tower rush a beastmaster abuser there was "NO" way for elf to beat that. you could have a lv 8 human who knows how to do it and a lv 50 Beastmaster abuser and the Human would win easily. But the towers got a nerf so they suck again.

How the hell do you get enough money for chims. Better yet what player would let you get chims.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
The cheese rifle/priest/sorc is perfect against hunts ,wind riders,tier1-2 melee,batriders, and many other especially ground combined with flame.

And i like that the towers suck.I hate tower rushes and i like that orc will be the only race that still can make this strat

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Dark Mage
The cheese rifle/priest/sorc is perfect against hunts ,wind riders,tier1-2 melee,batriders, and many other especially ground combined with flame.

And i like that the towers suck.I hate tower rushes and i like that orc will be the only race that still can make this strat
Yea, but the thing is the time you pull that cheese strat off they have mountain giants or flare birds or dryads and it's not really cheese anymore. OR you're rushed.