HU~ Why do humans suck so much

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Aww..! Shucks Phucker! :eek:

Devotion Aura isn't -great- is what im saying. Divine shield sucks, pretty much, except for healing without being force fired on. I always go Light, Aura aswell but i mean it's just not significant but on high end units.

Gyrocopters will never go out of style. They are my favorite RT unit to make! Mwaha! 24-36 Gyros > Any and all air and can usually drop unsuspecting bases.

I woulda dedicated my 300th post but i hit it somewhere a while ago without knowing..Why, God, why?

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
would i have been in it :(

gyros are great if you are heavy on defense and you can sneak them behind bases.

my pally goes like dis:
light/shield/light/aura/light/lvl6/aura/aura/shield/shield.

ya shield at level one is enuff as it gives time to get him out of the fire.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Gyros are if you want to have fun not if you want to win.That way of lvl-ing of the pally is good.Thats what i make too.But the pally isnt always good as 1st hero,only if you know that you play with noobs that you have to heal all the time-well thats the choice

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
some one has to help me with UD... i have never beaten them once yet..i tried all ur stuff but stilll. is it ok if i post some of my replays?? and you can tell me what is wrong. all they do is make the hero nuke a few statues and destroyers and ghools....

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
some one has to help me with UD... i have never beaten them once yet..i tried all ur stuff but stilll. is it ok if i post some of my replays?? and you can tell me what is wrong. all they do is make the hero nuke a few statues and destroyers and ghools....
Simple dude, nuke their heros b4 they nuke u :D (Banish + storm bolt + Holy light) and go magical humans.. that will own those ghouls and statues.. as for destroyers, get some rifle man and have some knights to tank :D

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
u should... thats what magical human is all about! + spell breakers as well..

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
IMO human players can be very good if they know how to counter/build/micro , there is a human player as #2 on solo ladder i believe

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by noob_phucker
lol
NEVER MAKE A PALLY AS FIRST HERO. unless of course ur against a noobish ud player (like aragorn lol) then mebbe, but i would strongly recomend the other heros.
That noob ud player called Aragorn will kick your ass,like he did to me not long ago.
I still remember that slayery of my poor priests ..:(

XTC

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
HUMANS R USELESS??? r u kinding all u go 2 stop a grunt rush is micro seein as most people on b-net do not get a few foots or rifels n creep ur ass off then after just pump out spell breakers cuz most orcs just mass casters n just 2 rape them even worse throw in some gryphs n hawks then it is gg n wow im level 19

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Your WC level might be lvl 19 but your grammar level is -19! Mwaha!

would i have been in it
Yes! Phucker! You would be in it three and a half times!

Orcs dont mass casters, much..They only need a few or one or both..Actually Orcs just need to make cattys, thats all. Sure they may lose but i mean..Massing cattys rocks.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
he mainly lacks punctuation..lol....it is rare that i see orc players go with cattapults. If so maybe 1 or 2. they usually go wyverns,casters, tauren, raiders..in some combination!!

(i think i nearly named all the orcs units!!):confused: :confused:
highlight the smilies and you will see a angry devil/chinese one (strange)

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Have you played with Aragorn? Do you know how he uses some tricks against human.

When i played i knew what he used so to counter his skellies i had priests and he killed them fisrt.Against the lovely gargs i had tanks so the gargs were onwed.
One thing i regret is that i should have sent the tanks to level to the groun his base.Otherwise they became useless vs skeletons.And the game ended with my BM alive and no buildings.:(

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah i know that usually happens to me when I play against UD..several of my replays that show this are in the replays forum.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Now when i continue solo ppl like Aragorn,Theroy wont be a problem for me anymore, Im serious.When the time comes i will make a revision of all the possible strats i will take replays of the strongest for some smart ideas and the question wont be how to counter but who can lie the other more.

When told you that im serious you will all feel my wrath

HunterOriginal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
wow.. I cant believe its so hard to explain something to people who talk so inteligantly.. I was using "footies" because they are the first unit that came to mind... well fine.. ill use Huntresses.. they are week to normal attacks (footmen.. anything non-projectile) when under the influence of the aura they recieve extra damage from normal attacks.. and by that i mean.. extra on top of the extra.. and if you dont believe me.. spend some time programing maps.. throughout all the testing you'll do you'll discover EXSACTLY how the program functions.. Open your minds for a change.. dont be as clouded as the rest of the world..

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Fufufuf. Huntress are weak to piercing damage, not normal attacks. Back to the testing! Regardless that stuff is old news, my bottom line is Devotion aura isn't that significant and im pretty sure it doesn't cause extra damage to units weak to a certain attack. If so why would there be a hero skill that can screw your entire army up?

EXACTLY!