HU~ Why do humans suck so much

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Why do humans suck so much

Don't give me the phrase "sometimes it's the indian and not the arrow" as funny as that maybe.

But seriously this race is useless the only way you can win with them is hope you're not rushed. What can you possibly do against a grunt rush.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Because you always lose with humans is that so?
Dont say that it is useless yestersay,when i had orc allies it was thx to the riflemen and sorc that the enemies' wind riders,grunts,heroes,towers died.Actually my ally grunts were all dead.

If you're alone ok,its unfair against grunts but thats why you have better heroes

Whaturmuva

Eating the souls of children
Reaction score
Website
aqua-teen.com
with human you have to use your strengths
slow nukes any melee units and grunts with heavy armor go down very fast
rifles are the best thing to mass early because footies um suck
tech farther to magic and a little air with rifles and its gg

Krasi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
They are extremely vulnerable to early harass. My friend's a NE and while i was playing HU i had much problems with him and his early rushing, in later game he was owned, but on small maps he was like unstoppable. Slow's name should be renamed to STOP in the next patch if they won't nerf it.

wafle13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I dont see how you can say that HU suck

Humans are BAD A** they will kill anyone

You just simply have to know how to use them and what units to get for a counter, and so on and so forth

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Whaturmuva
with human you have to use your strengths
slow nukes any melee units and grunts with heavy armor go down very fast
rifles are the best thing to mass early because footies um suck
tech farther to magic and a little air with rifles and its gg
Thats right and you can kill wind riders if you have 3rd upgrade
from the blacksmith.The problem is that you usually have to make footies,when another makes rifles in ally ,to enusre your riflemen,to make meat-units -footmen you see,thats sometimes doesnt go.And if vs UD I dont make riflemen if I dont have allies because they arent worth,UD usually uses ghouls or fiends but whatever,they later die.

Tokin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Dont worry Theory..I think they suck too, despite their "strengths"

Rushes against Humans is easy...only thing to protect them is call to arms...undead is harder...the zigs can be upgraded easily. NE have moon wells to replenish health when the units you have are low(Giving them more time to fight and thus saving their ass) and Orcs can burrow...where as humans have...call to arms...(Woot) :rolleyes:

Pyroman2388

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
humans are quite good... every rece is good if you know how to use it... just bacause you don't know how to use them, doesn't mean they suck. They have some insane strengths.

spellbreakers... dargons hawk riders... and siege is quite strong....

GreyhoundZ

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
militia is quit good in the beginning bec. its instant 10 footies

but later in the game they will be raped by tier 3 melee units

i experienced it myself when we atk their base

lvl 3 thundr clap and boom bye bye militia and GG

HunterOriginal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
well i have a few words of advice.. never EVER use a paladan.. yes devotian arua may sound good in that it ups defence and all but be warned.. the higher your "reduction percentage" the more damage you take from certain attacks.. its usless if you ask me just makes you lose most of the time.. thats why you get an orc alie with bloodlust and you get preists with iner fire.. the stacked combo, with upgrades, kicks some serouse ass.. there are other ways to what those of us in my clan like to call "joint strategies" im realy not at liberty to tell you them.. but sufice to say.. if you ever get womped by human.. or any other race for that matter.. the best way is exactly what the zerg say on starcraft "observe, adapt, learn, evolve" save a replay watch it copy whatever you can.. alter it to better fit your stile.. fix any errors it might have.. then use it..

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
--

STARCRAFT SUCKS!

Heh. Kay..NEWAYZ! Pally is the coolness..He's all healerific. Most people use him for the heal and the tankness with his invincible move..Devotion aura is rank 3 in the basic skills..It's just icing on the caaaake!

And what they say about Zerg..You don't watch..adapt..learn..You build hydralisk and say gg.

Rifles are easy to get..Rifles and a few starting footmen and you can fend off a rush. If all else fails Call to arms..

CALL TO ARMS IS THE BEST! Someone who underestimates Militia..They're just stupid!

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Thats because the undead are the humans..Only dead..With un on it! UN!

but you know Theroy..They say.."Sometimes it's the indian and not the arrow"

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Serial Thriller
Heh. Kay..NEWAYZ! Pally is the coolness..He's all healerific. Most people use him for the heal and the tankness with his invincible move..Devotion aura is rank 3 in the basic skills..It's just icing on the caaaake!
Congratulations,you're the 3rd to like pally.But he's losing his fans lately

HunterOriginal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Re: --

Originally posted by Serial Thriller
STARCRAFT SUCKS!
And what they say about Zerg..You don't watch..adapt..learn..You build hydralisk and say gg.
Look Starcraft douse NOT suck it is a very fun game.. yes its out of date... but sc2 will be out soon.. then you can tell us it sucks when it tops the sales charts.. and they say adapt learn evolve in the campain mode.. that is why I said that.. Ask any top ladder person how they got their if ther're honest they'll say with replays.. and learing of others.. if there not honest they'll say "I taught myself." learing on your own is good... but there are always better ways.. this is why replays are important.. to see what you did rong.. what they did right.. and what you can do to prevent that from hapening again.. and to your hydralisk theory.. ive proved this many times over:
-mass hydras suck.. why?:
-1 Mealstorm Paralizes the front line leaving the others out of rang of their targets
-2 the high templar "psistorm" ability kills all the hydras that are paralized.. and so the cycle continues.. untill you finaly relize it was VERY dumb to attack and i run my lovely fleet in to wipe your ass. this is why mass hydras suck.. yes good for catching a newb of guard, not good to use on people who are strategests, like me.. and know exsactly wich units to use and when..

and to your paladin thing.. i'll just say this: if thats your iceing on the cake.. its poisonus. look at the armor of your units.. THEN decide wether or not to get devotion arua, if your armor says "takes extra damage from peircing attacks, and your oponent goes mass riflemen.. and you get the arua.. it dont matter how many ups you got sweety.. your royaly screwd.. the "reduction percentage" is also what is used to determin extra damage... trust me paladin is the LAST hero you need.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
lmao hunter.i have a date with u later in a shack.....

ya pally is actually my 2nd fave hero though i use him for my 3rd hero. always. i get am then bm and quickly tech just to get my pally. he is actually one of the most useful heros around. light goes without saying. shield is awesome at lvl 1. devotion is great even at the lowest level cuz a slight armor buff will make u last that much longer. ressurection is by far the most useful skill in town. being able to bum rush with mortars and then revive to repeat.

wafle13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yea, I dont see where this HU sucks is coming from.

I bet that if you knew how to use them you would say they are the best

But you dont know how to use them so u have no room to talk..

And thats like judging a book by its cover.

Sorry you lose... :D

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Humans are pretty good. NE is better though, because they are blizzard's pet race.

HunterOriginal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
how douse that work when they created orcs first? if you ask me orc is their fave.. but you know blizzard isnt just one person.. they all have different styles.. thats why blizzard is so good at what they do.. combining all their ideas into one kick ass game.. warcraft is diferent from starcraft in that all the races REALY ARE equal.. because on broodwar the toss get 600 psi wile everyone else gets 200.. why? two words: Mind-Controll :) a very fun thing to use.. but im on wc3 now.. and i'd probubly get creamed on sc cuz i havent played in like 4 months... er actual 2 but it feals like it... wait.. nm i was at my freinds.. but that was UMS.. arrrg i ges non of you realy care about that huh? lol. and whats this about a date phucker? im not gay you know.. i find women far more atractive then men anyway :p and besides women deserve respect after we gave them no rights for like a hundred years when we all went around doing what ever the **** we whanted.. sad but its the truth.. we made women like our servent drones :redeye do this, do that, clean this up, were this thing that makes you look thin but if you try to breath you'll pass out.. lol I personaly have always had a deep respect for women.. maybe its cuz im the only guy in my household.. lol (mom and dad divorced) well besides my dog.. but hes kinda a dork so he doesn't count.... (he thinks hes human.. and on one acasion believed he could fly lol)