HU~ Why do humans suck so much

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
hey i say we get together and give hunter a gauntlet of beatings. u up for that serial and darkmage? btw what did ur post have to do with humans? all it did was tell us that ur like an 11 year old that tends to rabble on forever. or just girl that has no friends to vent out.

next time u diss a race. plz back it up. see i say the orcs suk and i have proof. look at their options for aa and anti casters. nuff sed

HunterOriginal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
ok dude.. why are we getting violent now? is that realy nesecary? But i do agree with you on the fact that he should dis races without proof.... but i dont agree that the orcs are bad.. i know I suck with em.. but ive seen some 17 players use em so i dont know.. they are nice alies to have around you have to admit... however i think their burrows are ****ing gay.... it is kinda nice that you get food from a defencive structure....
and how would you give me a beeting if i may ask? I'll be gone for 2 weeks and by then I'd be like jellow online.. or is that what you were hopwing for?
you know theory hasnt said a ****ing word this wole time.. lol i think hes jelouse that were samrter (yes i spelled that rong on perpose) than him... what do you think he uses? undead? lmao...

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Orcs are awesome in team games. They suck in Solo though.

HU are good at both team and solo.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Origianlly posted by Aragorn7
Orcs are awesome in team games. They suck in Solo though.

HU are good at both team and solo.
no the same is for orcs.In team grunts are much better and in solo may suck but not if ur good

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Actually they dont in ffa for solo are good,because you can counter all races the UD has mass skeletons,thats how it's good for ffa but hum for solo

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
lol. and whats this about a date phucker? im not gay you know..
Lmfao

Hunter sounds like a Feminist. Here's words from a womans mouth. SHUT UP.

Pally was awesome now in 1.13 he's even better which his heal being cheaper. Indeedy, Orc suck more with 1.13, too. They have no Air-AA or AA like Phucker said. the best AA they had was spirit linked HH but now thats shot. Orcs need to stick to making me cattys, silly green people.

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What the hell you talking about mountian king storm bolt is one bad mother ****ing spell.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This always happens with most of blizzard's games(controversy over which team dominates)....All teams are equal and have their advantages and disadvantages. It just depends on the way you play it!!!!!
:shoot

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Nyeeeh..That's not really true..All the races are equal to an extent..A very small extent..VERY SMALL..

S

Seery

:wavey yeh b.net have done a good job on balancing every side to make them all equal.......human rule:cool:

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Sadly, they still have quite a ways to go (balancing wise). :p

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
They will need 10 more patches for complete balances.Comparing UD and human i still find some disbalances.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by noob_phucker
humans imo really shine in team games but not as good in solo games.
Is that why countless people grabbed 100+ wins with <10 losses in 1.12?

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
All the high level player use humans because there tired of winning and need to use the crappy racer to have a damn challenge.

If you're a human player I feel for you I really do.

I did not read any posts in this thread.

but I am sure you put up reasonable arguments (insept noobphucker he's a moron) on why they are good. But I'm afraid you are wrong.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I think it's time to tell you something,Theroy.I know some good lvl30 humans that can crash everybody who stays on their way.

Why humans are good?if i tell good reasons promise that you will really promote me in my human skills.
First,humans are the best casters.Blizzard have made them to use magic,thats the strong in humans.What spells?Starting from the heroes,Blizzard and Flamestrike some good spells with AOE which can kill and make you win.I notice that humans,like me use this BM and AM strat on a group of units where they cant escape and this can own.The spellbreakers-not so used but you are free to cast blizzard and flame on them and I've experieced breaker strat so i know that helps.A good combination is Mk,he's not so good for the strong human combo for which they are made but again,thunder clap can stun them and again make some severe dmg with bliz or flame.
Second the units:Ne may have better spells but not all-the slow,the most common slow+riflemen,a cunning strat.Invisibility,when you want to reveal or hide your hero in low hps from enemy ,you can find it useful.Poly,now i dont like that it can be dispelled but much better vs air and the best vs wyrms,chims.The priests have heal and all hood humans make 7+ priests.Dont wonder when you lose.I once lost with riflemen because i had few priests the other human had rifles and many priests.Dispell :works not only on skellies,summoned are also animate dead units as wells as BM(beast master) units.
The footmen are the worst,rifles are just 'born' to be with casters.The knights are more mobile than any tier3 melee.The pally has important +defense devotion aura or heal.I have repeated many times:holy light is better than potions so if you dont need so much another mage ,try with him,you will heal faster than the stupid potions.If you have potions though very well even better.
Not,the air is worse than some.Nice gryph dmg and hawk spell-the net (blind),but they are weak and can easily die.The strong part are casters.
Tanks or other sieges(i wont mention gyros) so so,tanks can level a base to the ground and are cunning vs gargs,hyppos,but not tier3 like wyrms...

From all that it seems various strats are possible but only one is combined well-casters 2 mages,brilliance aura for them,the ranged spells and others.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You lost me at Archmage.

Anyway, no, Theroy, they didn't pick human in this patch. The people that were hitting >100 wins <10 losses were human players since ROC Beta, mostly. If not, by at least the official release of ROC.

Human dominated 1.12, being the only race that could (easily) stop the beastmaster with NE cheese. How'd they do this? They towered before they could get a Beastmaster of course! Human still dominates ROC. Can you say hello to the WCG results? Hu vs. Hu finals, and I believe 3 of the top 4 were humans as well. Among the top players, human was the strongest race because they have what we'd call "gosu micro." Micro makes any race in WC3 good, just look at Grubby, and think if he were using NE cheese, or something to that degree.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
moron? um....k whatever floats your boat, i prefer something better coming out of u theroy.....

with humans you have to realize their strengths, they rool at magic, rool at anti air and have some of the best damned heros ever.

choose a unit and stick with it half of the battle and then pick another from the same upgrades (rifles to mortars, footies to knights)

ALWAYS HAVE CASTERS, even if you are not gonna tech them they are still worth getting (i dunno anyone who wouldnt tech em tho) a bajillion games have been won by slow and heal. they increase your longetivity or decimate the enemies power.

ranged units you have to make a choice, either you go air or you use mortars/rifles. many people go mass rifles and casters but then they die to like 3 catapults so thats never good. NEVER go straight ranged as they die very easy. if you go air like griffs (or hawks if you must have early air or u see a couple of air units) then support them with knights and sorceresses and preferably a pally as they die like huge flies.

the front lines. almost every good player makes knights (its common sense). they have good life and armor so they can hold off the enemy long enuff for you to cast all of your spells and ff with your ranged units. footies with a couple of sb make a decent front line in the early stages, remember to get defend if ur not gonna tech fast to knights.

heros. arch mage's blizz has been nerfed so dont use it, make him a mass we bastard that loves to harass early on. bloodmage and am used to be the shiznit duo of war3 for their dual aoe attacks but the patch phucked it up so he doesnt see much play nowadays. mk is one badass hero killer, stormbolt and clap can take out tough as steel heros and serve as an early slow spell. paladin is great. nothing short of awesome as he has some of the greatest skill in the game. holy light has been reduced mana wise so go on and use it to blast ud heros apart. divine shield makes him live long enuff to recover his mana and do his job. and imo he has the best lvl 6 move. it gets really scary when it takes all day to kill off 6 knights and then have them come back.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Since when did the AM's blizzard become so useless...when do you actually hit more than 5 units when casting it(probably only against ghouls)???

:D

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
This time i will be much shorter:

Why humans DONT suck against ..

-Because in human v human all is equal so theres nothing to comment here
-In NE vs human your common mistake to use hunts,in Solo games of course,knowing what effect have rifles
-Vs UD,from the very begining Ive thought UD to be the opposite of human and vice versa.All can be countered perfectly except the Wyrms that are the strongest air and not as much as the others
-Vs Orc,common used bloodlust-spellbreakers and in the beginning,some rifles with footemen.You can counter the orc air even with rifles if you have upgarded them.

The ROC it doesnt matter where players have grabbed wins from,you choose your race in the beginning and then you develop your skills.Even the random players sometimes have the bad luck to play with a race they dont like and yet they have a best race.