HU~ Why do humans suck so much

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Theroy
Yea, but the thing is the time you pull that cheese strat off they have mountain giants or flare birds or dryads and it's not really cheese anymore. OR you're rushed.
Yeah thats right and do you know..if i have the cheese strat with you having dryads this strat that i use wont do well.Just because of dryads and i would need some good melee like knights.But by the time you have giants,faierie dragons and dryads i wil have these and it will be a matter of mumber-how many giants you have ..and the cheese wil be spoiled (you will own the rilfes and casters)

HunterOriginal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
right.. I agree.. i think.. if only it was in english... *sigh*

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
--

Best strat ever..Demolishers with Mortars and sorc(With slow) and put in heal/inner fire on Priest if you wanna.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Demolishers are stronger and they can add burning dmg, thats why. You'd be surprised how well Mortar/Sorc/Priest works. Slow the units heading your way, heal and fire up your mortars and they stand quite well and blow apart the slowed units. They get too close go back, slow, cont. process. Sure it's not a cheese strat that gurantees a win but it really is fun and thats what WC is about, fun. When i do do this i always clue in BM and AM so im raining magic down too..Left that part out.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah but if slow is countered your whole plan will fail...all the army has to do is retreat and get something that dispells that slow. I think it happened to me once.

HunterOriginal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
yer' all crazy.. lol.. j/k... sounds about right thrill... Not much to argue on is there?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
^^ thrill, all you need is some knights and airs (grphons and like 2 dhawks) and ur plan will rock.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I don't need no Griffs, don't need no Hawks, don't want no knights. My strategy is just fine as is, so kiss it. Then again Gyros would be cooooool...

Btw, smoking is bad for your health, Asian!

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah not go any units, nothing but without sorc or priests,any casters you'd better give up

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
yea i like my strat the way it is... lol no need of air unless the opponent is get like mass gargs then i will get some gyros

Reaction score
Humans are the best sorry about that and dark mage is the best caster bero his fire damage is more damage then blizzerd so in reality if darkmage faces any other caster hero his would win first by using pheonix the magic absorb then cripple then that fire attake (if you dont see i forgot the damn fire name)

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
With BM as 1st, in the beginning flame is perfect against archers,ghouls,milita because you can kill them fast and your experience jumps higher and higher.Against hunts it works but when you have sorceresses to slow all hunts,they cant escape and you can cast flame many times,then they are owned with rifles.
By the end of tier1 you can quickly reach lvl6 with flame and own.But if they reach tier3 and you have casters the polymorph will work too.I told you that you need casters even for tier3 but not only casters.

The BM is good for both AT, teams and FFA (in most cases) but not for solo.You see in those listed game types how useful he can be

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah and in my opinion..you should then take Mk as ur 2nd hero because storm bolt and clap work very well with flame strike and banish.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Serial Thriller
I don't need no Griffs, don't need no Hawks, don't want no knights. My strategy is just fine as is, so kiss it. Then again Gyros would be cooooool...

Btw, smoking is bad for your health, Asian!
I kissed it :rollie

Anyways, i think ppl are getting off topic.