HU~ Why do humans suck so much

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
either way orc can counter human, trust me. And yes, you ahve to consider when gryphs come out like quiksilver said.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
ROFL ROFL LMAO but not so much lmao... nice joke boi! i wonder if we are allowed putting up blond jokes :D

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
gryphs will never come in tho they take to long.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
what theroy said is final ppl. :p

btw nice avatar boi! its FUNNY~~~

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by quiksilver87
ok listen guys have you seen Sk.insomnia??? He is an excellent human player...He like won many competitions and is like very high in the ladders?!?!? How could you explain that?.....ummmmmmmm...he is a very good player...ok so humans can be a good race with practice!! Period
Man, he's from my country just go there and check this out (i have opportunity to be trained by him :D)

http://battleforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59815

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok....All my games against orcs have been with gryphs and the dragon hawks...and i have to say i won most of them....Yes guys it does actually work sometimes.....However once i lost because the other guy just made a lottttt of headhunters which greatly outnumbered my gryphs and D-hawks.. And i lost one other time because this son of a B**** bat rider blew the crap out of my gryphs.... I lassod 2 of them but he had more and i didnt have enough D-hawks.....hehehehe

And Dark Mage im with you all the way.....

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Orc then rushes you with grunts bye....

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
footies + tech + a tower or two usually ensures your win if u keep your hero alive throughout the ordeal (i prefer mk) and keep his hero at the alter (dead). surround with foots and (lumber) militia if needed to do this. at tier 2 thats whe u worry about going on the offensive now that you have sorceress and enough time for some riflemen.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by noob_phucker
footies + tech + a tower or two usually ensures your win if u keep your hero alive throughout the ordeal (i prefer mk) and keep his hero at the alter (dead). surround with foots and (lumber) militia if needed to do this. at tier 2 thats whe u worry about going on the offensive now that you have sorceress and enough time for some riflemen.
No Azeroth i dont see it very often but on Northrend you really should see how they surround a hero with militia especially if your hero is Mk.Once you make him tp and the next time he's dead.no town portal. (some dnt buy scrolls each time)

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
That surround tactic is very good....but make sure ur lumber peasants are named as a team so you can easily dispatch them to the hero.