HU~ Are humans the weakest race?

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
Yes... I've never really seen a successfull attack with knights, supposedly their the key melee unit for Humans, as is abominations, Tauren, and Huntress for the other races...

There is always a way to counter any units, but I don't see many people who can acheive this with humans. Of course there are the select few... so maybe I should change the thread name to something along the lines of "Are human players the worst players on B.net?" because if I said that, every human player would want to kill me.

So are they?

blueknive

Member!
Reaction score
to tell u the trufth i agree, and im a human user. most human players suck balls- they really do! acourse there are few out there who can kick butt with them.

oh and NE actually cant do anything on 1 on 1 with mass footies. NE cant stop mass footies, its an unbalanced part of the game. later they can easily but in the beggining they screwd! but anywayss there are people who kick with humans. so my opinion is that a human player sucks or is really good.

PsYcHoTiC

Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh yes it is :) I was ranked 35 in ffa until I stopped playing cus of school and stuff, and i made a new name. FFA's are always long game. Humans destroy the long game

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I kicked a Human's ass with a Demon Hunter, an Archer and Huntress 5 minutes from the start. Activate Immotlation and watch those workers be killed almost at the same time..... Had fun fighting to level 4 then he resigned cos I defeated his workers, his Altar and some of his Farms.

The Lich King

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Humans are not the weakest race. there is no weakest race. follow this saying i just made up now:

The race is only as sucky as the one who plays it

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Lich King
Humans are not the weakest race. there is no weakest race. follow this saying i just made up now:

The race is only as sucky as the one who plays it
that would be me and humans

IHATEMRJONS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
First of all u have to have a good player controling them and then wat i say is not go casters but go Air, Gryphon riders, they are the best air unit in the game because hippos to weak, chimeras only ground, frost wyrms(to less of them wen u attack), gargolyes are way to weak, and then orc, well we dont even need to talk about there air...

So i say no the humans arent the weakest race but u have to use the right way, and i have to say never go knights because they might be strong but if an army of grunts went up against an army of knights the grunts would win, so definatly dont go melee with humans, go air or casters but if ur allie is orc let them go casters and u should go air.

also there is no weakest race, if u are better at one race than the other that is only because u have played with that one race more.

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
the lich king is right i agree with him every race is good if u know how to use it each unit in the game has a weakness anyways my favourite human strat is when u upgrade the knights to full armor and get priests and use inner fire amazing it lets the knights have 17 armor and faster atk rate

dark-knight-

Member!
Reaction score
Website
progamer.com
Re: Are humans the weakest race?

Are u crazy humans r the best ...Yuo just need to use them in a smart way.I don t like footies so just take some riflemen and priest and mortar then u will see how good they are

dark-knight-

Member!
Reaction score
Website
progamer.com
are u crazy every race is good but u need to use it good.not allways footies use also mortare and riflemen then u will see their power

Fire

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The game is balanced out fairly well.
I always hear people moaning about being crushed because they chose the wrong race.
In my opinion every good player can win with any race against any other.
I prefer humans actually. Just because they are...human.
It´s a sympathy thing.

Undead_Wraith

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
let me break it down for you with humans footman are good in the start for rushing then in a later game u should try to ge a couple riflemen and knights n griffs to supoport you whielu attacking there army with rifle n khights attack there base with griffs n ull win most definetely thats what i do alot of times

jim13137

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'd like to say that ive won many a game by massing knights (teams games of corse) also on the subject of humans heros sucking, the Am's blizzard will own in an early rush and knights when fully up graded have an armor of 12 which is y they so good but yes evn thought i am a newb compared to most of u and i respect all your suggestions i would have to say that the humans are not the worst race that goes to the orcs in my oppion (blizzard tried to add the tauren but they still sucked) anyway gryphs r awesome and rifles can be good foot suck majorly but casters r probly the best in game evn tho im still pretty new, thats what i think. btw AkA jim13137(TNH) on bnet joined a clan to hunt my own kind with :)

Spazz727

Member!
Reaction score
Hmm wow what a conversation... For the record im new to battleforums.

Newayz imo Humans ARENT the worst race - none of the races are. Its really all about SOS ( Style, Opinion, Skill). And so u all know, im typically random for many reasons, and prefer undead. With that said, my arguement!

Well, i would say that knights are good melee units with 12armor when upped, but its been said (btw personally tauren/grunts own knights)

AND I would say that Grys are excellent en masse in team games, good for harassing, and all around good air units, but alas, its been said.

I would also say that imo and others say that human casters rule, what with invisibility for scouting, healing and innerfire constantly keeping yur units healthy and happy, and the humiliating ( and incredibly helpful against chims ) polymorph.
But, u guessed it, its been said.

However the Human Heros havent been discussed, so i will say this. Human heros are very effective when microed well.

PALADIN- All around good man. Holy light is definetly a good helpful thing, good for early creeping, and just nice to have... i mean at lvl3 holy light, 600 life- just about heals a knight. Devotion aura is good, adding more to the all already high armor of the humans. Divine shield, not many use it, i dont, but defintily helpful when ur paladin is at 10 health. And finally Resurrection! This spell has won me many fights. Think about- 6 units- very good. Personally if u like knights this spell is a must. In a big battle having those formally dead now back to fight with potentially 20 armor knights, well, nuff said.

Mountain King- heh the stupid dwarves. Storm clap, so nice to have- a definite must for the MK, excelent for tight melee situations, i really dont need to explain it, only noobs dont know the effectiveness of this spell. Storm Bolt, o do i LOVE this spell! I prefer to cal it hero destroyer. Just when the hero runs away ( like a pussy ), thinking he got away with 100 life left - BLAMMO!!! This is overall y i like the mountain king i average 3 hero kills a game with this spell lol use it wisely and often and it will serve u well. Bash is nice for the MK, just makes him even more deadly. Avatar is a fair lvl6 spell, its aight, good for big battles.

Archmage- Ahh, who doesnt love the good ole AM, aye? Well now, lets get started. Water element is nice for creeping, and good for battles when u need that xtra push btw about 1k life at lvl3 who doesnt like that??? Also i recommend use it for scounting purposes! Blizzard is overall good spell, nice for tightly bunched units, however, dont make the ageold noob mistake of using it on drys i see it happen too much! Just remember this hurts yur units too and youll be aight! This spell is also good for base leveling, but i still recommend siege for that! Mass tele is good for running away, its like having a tp. Also a wellknown strat but try it if u havent- get mass tele, make a unit invisble, then send it into opponents base, and mass tele to it- instant surprise attack! This works well if u do it with siege tanks u can levle their base in seconds!

And finally, brilliance aura, the main reason i like the humans! As u all know, lossage of mana is the true enemy to any hero. Well, this aura prevents it! And for this reason i always suggest double or even tri heroing with humans... it definetly pays off- this aura means good mana supply, i suggest getting a main spell and this with the AM. That matched with a MK and well WOW!

Newayz, i payed my 2 cents, sorry if its too long lol. Feel free to agree, ridicule, throw tomatos at it ectect.

And so u all know im not a great human player i just see theyre strengths ( which is the first half to beating em! ) And i dont like AT too much, so dont ask, and my best record was lvl16rt with blu drag icon. :)

Spazz727

Member!
Reaction score
Err sorry about the spelling mistakes, I kinda rushed through it...

Oops double post :(

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
hmmm yea i agree human heros are usually pretty good hmmm but at the beginning pally sux he atks way to slow and same with MK... but AM is ok... u can get wata elemental which helps you and its pretty good