HU~ Are humans the weakest race?

ogiyamirata

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think if u have priest n sorceress plus rifle n dont forget footie u can fight for a long time, n dont forget for ability paladin in lv 6 that can help u when u'r army is dead.

D

dustysniper

i think humans can be the best race you just half to know what your doing. which im working on. and i agree mk does hero rape storm bolt usually gets my 12-13 hero kills by mid game. anyways casters/grifs/knights are the best combo i know of but they are slower to get. every race has their weakness

Jinlim

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
neone can say i can get this and this and this and it will own. however, realistically...its much cheaper to get human casters..or just go straight to gryphs by speed teching and getting a second town very quick.

knights are expensive!!

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
But pretty much worth it, I tell you. They're quite fast and strong, but once combined with Gryphs becomes extremely expensive, I hate that.

Swordancer

Member!
Reaction score
knights are so great for their cost of 245... with the correct support they will not die easily if at all. a few knights are great to help your casters out esp since you dont need a new building for them :D

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Om not so familiar with all the tft skills but i perfectly know that spellbreakers are better than priests when they have to remove a buff(the priest removes it while the spellb adds it to friendly or enemy)