HU~ Are humans the weakest race?

Discussion in 'Warcraft Strategy Guides' started by Silynt Rage, Nov 19, 2002.

1. ogiyamirata

ogiyamirata New Member

Cibadak
    I think if u have priest n sorceress plus rifle n dont forget footie u can fight for a long time, n dont forget for ability paladin in lv 6 that can help u when u'r army is dead.

2. dustysniper

dustysniper Guest

i think humans can be the best race you just half to know what your doing. which im working on. and i agree mk does hero rape storm bolt usually gets my 12-13 hero kills by mid game. anyways casters/grifs/knights are the best combo i know of but they are slower to get. every race has their weakness

3. Jinlim

Jinlim Member!

neone can say i can get this and this and this and it will own. however, realistically...its much cheaper to get human casters..or just go straight to gryphs by speed teching and getting a second town very quick.

knights are expensive!!

4. x42bn6

x42bn6 Retired Staff

London, United Kingdom
    But pretty much worth it, I tell you. They're quite fast and strong, but once combined with Gryphs becomes extremely expensive, I hate that.

5. Swordancer

Swordancer Member!

MN
    knights are so great for their cost of 245... with the correct support they will not die easily if at all. a few knights are great to help your casters out esp since you dont need a new building for them :D

6. None293823

None293823 Premium Member

Om not so familiar with all the tft skills but i perfectly know that spellbreakers are better than priests when they have to remove a buff(the priest removes it while the spellb adds it to friendly or enemy)