HU~ Are humans the weakest race?

Electroduende9

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
in a rushing situation, i prefer to attack a human over all other races- even NE... militia die easily and it screws their economy to get rushed almost every time- gotta love that

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hell no in air and spell. But there ground suck...............ass

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Hold on, Humans, ground, suck ass, in the same sentance? I think not! The Humans have some of the best ground units in the entire game.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Yup. Knights at 3/3 + Devotion Aura really gets stuff moving. Plus Animal War Trainingl; gotta hate that upgrade when facing Human.

Biske

Reaction score
I think we need to discuss the strengths of the Humans before saying they suck.

Jinlim

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The only reason why people are not readily able to use them effectively is due to the fact many players do not know how to micromanage and micro MOVE. With casters you gotta know how to use all of their abilities, not just the slow and inner fire auto spells. Gryphons are easily the best tier 3 air unit as long as they have at least a few casters backing em up.

Plus, beating a a pretty decent player with humans for some reason is very very satisfying. ^^

Jinlim

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
And for all of you ppl obbssessed with ground units...By the time you were at a stage to get knights and the lvl 3 devotion aura, etc..wouldnt you want to get gryphons instead?
Ground = easily countered.

My opinion tho. Feel free to prove me wrong! lol

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
*cough*
*cough* Humans are pretty easy to kill though. Almost everyone that plays as humana, goes mass footies. But the dont upgrade them. And humans dont own. Unless u r verrrrrryyyyy good with them.

Jinlim

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey hitsua wanna put your claim of "humans dont own" against me? (evil laugh hahaha) jk

but ya if u wanna 1on1 on wc bnet feel free to pm me ^^. i love a challenge

Biske

Reaction score
Wow.....a female Human player...THANK YOU GOD!!!

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Chibi its a he. Unless your gay then all yours. lol
Jinlim i would loose like hell. 1v1 isnt my thing. Im a team player. I'm only able to back people up and have them back me up. But 3 humans vs 3 undead would own the living souls so fast.

Biske

Reaction score
Damn....oh well. Now you wanna here a hard game? 3 UD vs 3 UD! Coil would be completely none lethal, lol!

Jinlim

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Haha, coil's healing powers are quite effective even still. 3 UD vs 3 Human = UD owning??? Um, how are you so sure? The race isn't that much of a factor then. The abilities of the players are what determines who owns who. no 1on1? awww cmon. I'm a "supporting player" too...ahem lol

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
I swear to ****ing satan. I cannot win a single solo game

Btw i only swore to satan beacsue im getting tired of saying "Swear To God"

Jinlim

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hahaha, aite no problem. just pulling your leg haha

Hey if your not that confident in solo games wanna play arranged teams together or against each other?

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
the thing is with humans, u have to be a Micro GOD. u have to upgrede the hell out of them, learn hotkeys, creep early, attack frequently, etc. though once you get to know them. you will never play another race. EVER

and though i like the idea of armor knights i still agree with IF griffs.

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Even as a rabid Undead supporter, I'm not so sure that 3 Undeads would be able to walk all over 3 Humans. All Humans bashing aside, and all "hostilities to your old race" aside (as if I had any in the first place...) Humans aren't something you put at the end of a wooden stick and start mopping your dirty floors with. They can be a formidable force, and have quite an impact at all stages of the game, though they seem to gain their greatest power in the early game and in the late game, mostly the late game. On the other hand, the Undead are a powerful late game race too. A 3v3 between UD and HU would come down to perhaps superior unit matchups/combos, stronger heroes, and a fatal error on the part of one side or another.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
I guess rage, i've practiced with human alot. 40 or so games on some practice file. n They are pretty good yeah. But you have to be hella good and as someone was saying y ou have to use all thier abilities