HU~ Are humans the weakest race?

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
i think humans are too strong! their spell casters in my opinion, are better than shamans (they can moprh em! :D now how r they gonna blood em? how do u suppose u do this? EZ! use invisibility on several spell casters, move em in, and morph em. The knights are ok if u have all the upgrades, and have inner fire on em. Riflemen are good against air and range. Milita can save your ass a few times early and later in the game. THEY GET UPGRADES TOO! so i upgrade for them too. But i think that humans require good player that can cast polymoprh FAST! u can screw over all but elf economy wit polymorph too. jes morph the peons/acos/peasants, and they have no econ untill the effects run out. I know thats a lot, but humans are the best race. Orc come second, ne and undead tied for 3rd.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
All races are equaly balanced. First off, all casters in every race suck. Poly my ass, WON, Dryads, or priests and ur screwed. Im one of those meele players, i could go a game with 3 heros and pure ghouls or knights. Im saying i could. I have been playing a couple games with humans, to get the feel of them because i want to become realy good all around player. I think archmage sucks, hes fast and weak attack and health. I prefer paladin, run in, kill a acolyte, run out. Wait 20 seconds, then run in again. Over all the races in my preference stand like this.

1st Undead (ghouls, necros and good heros)
2nd Orc (grunts and witch doctors, heros)
3rd Human (heros)
4th NightElf (dryads)

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
Casters in each race do not suck, I'm quite partial to the Undead casters... as well as the NE casters... DOTT are awesome when you can use them right.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Silynt Rage
Casters in each race do not suck, I'm quite partial to the Undead casters... as well as the NE casters... DOTT are awesome when you can use them right.
OKOK let me reprase that, casters suck mass, and majority of the time they suck when they are the majority. SImply put, if u went pure priests and sorceress you are dead, if u went mass necros and banshees (actualy i never tried that hmm...). DOTT and DOTC are air/caster and meele/caster. They have to waste mana to change between the two. Truely i think NE are over rated, overplayer, and arn't up to their potential.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no i dont htink humans are the weakest race. undead have high attacks but low health. humans have medium like the nightelves. and orcs are good all round (except for air)

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i htink casters are the most anoting units in the game. period! espaciy the sorceresses! man i hate them. especialy slow and poymorph. GAY!

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
dood.. you just wrote 4 things that could be condensed into one reply... perfect example of spam.

Erazor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.sector-19.com
I say rofl to anyone who says human sucks. I'm a fan of mass polymorph :D. Hunts are so cool when they all sheep then oopps here comes the blizzard :D. Ok ayways. Poly is good also is blizzard. NE has a good chance agaisnt human cause of the dryads. Blizzard don't work on them... Sure footmen rip up dryads, but thats why you get some hunts. When I play human i go spk(sorceress,priest,knight). Works great, but get ready for a sore clicker figer. ;)

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
humans r TOO STRONG! they are very well balanced, and have the sorceress....THE MOST POWERFUL UNIT IN THE GAME! (aside from heros) cuz anything against her 1v1 (sept dryad and dragon) can be polymorphed, when they come outta that, they get slowed, then the sorceress just kills it to death!

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by thebastardsword
humans r TOO STRONG! they are very well balanced, and have the sorceress....THE MOST POWERFUL UNIT IN THE GAME! (aside from heros) cuz anything against her 1v1 (sept dryad and dragon) can be polymorphed, when they come outta that, they get slowed, then the sorceress just kills it to death!
You have obviously never played me. 1v1? how many times does that happen? Im saying this, every race except ORCs have a defence against magic making your so called most powerful unit dead.

NE of course have the dryad, fast, poison, antimagic and abolish magic. Makes mass casters useless. Humans Have Priests with abolish magic also, not auto cast but it still dispels polymorph. (humans will also have the spellbreaker when the expansion is release puting polymorph on your units instead.) Undead have the under used and underrated banshee. Just cast a couple anti magic sheild and they are protected, then they possess your sorceress to get poly morph on my side to cast on your opponent.

To conclude, HUMANS CASTERS, MASS CASTER, SUCK COMPLETELY.

I can't remember the amount of times that I have ripped through the ranks of priests and sorceress, leaving none alive and watching as their dead bodies are raise to fight for me in an unholy frenzy which I control and ultimately I have WON.

IHATEMRJONS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I PERSONALLY DONT LIKE THEM

I actually just hate them, and also i have to say that there is never a worst race, but for this race it i dont seem to be able to find its strengths or weaknesses becasue they are an average, balanced race. And like i say i really dont like them to much. So i dont use them but someone else could say they love them and use them all the time and say the opposite of me.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
You have obviously never played me. 1v1? how many times does that happen? Im saying this, every race except ORCs have a defence against magic making your so called most powerful unit dead.

NE of course have the dryad, fast, poison, antimagic and abolish magic. Makes mass casters useless. Humans Have Priests with abolish magic also, not auto cast but it still dispels polymorph. (humans will also have the spellbreaker when the expansion is release puting polymorph on your units instead.) Undead have the under used and underrated banshee. Just cast a couple anti magic sheild and they are protected, then they possess your sorceress to get poly morph on my side to cast on your opponent.

To conclude, HUMANS CASTERS, MASS CASTER, SUCK COMPLETELY.

I can't remember the amount of times that I have ripped through the ranks of priests and sorceress, leaving none alive and watching as their dead bodies are raise to fight for me in an unholy frenzy which I control and ultimately I have WON.
You go, pan. Humans are the easiest to crush. Grunts thrash Footmen. Archers with Trueshot are better than Riflemen. And Ghouls maul those Footmen! The only thing I like about then is the Sorc and Mass Teleport, other than that the Mountain King is a lame hero copy of the DH and TC, the Pally is pathetic except for Divine Shield (And he doesn't have enough Mana to last for a long time) and the Archmage really sux, even with Sorc. What is good is that they can start off really fast, but they end really suck unless mass Foots and Rifles appear, then they win by lagging your com half the time. NE roolz!

Erazor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.sector-19.com
Hehe NE does rule. True shot is an awsome bonus. Plus owl scouts are good to. I was playing a 2v2 and had human partner and he went rifle and ryders. The ryders got a nice +19 from my lvl 3 trueshot :D. Then I just ran in and casted a nice little starfall and just sat back and watched a whole cluster of nme farms go poof.

Dreamer5555

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Humans are DEFINETLY NOT the weakest race. They have GREAT Anti-Air, Their buildings are super strong if all the way upgraded, they have call to arms (which makes them like a footman for a min). They have GREAT air (Gryphs are godly), They've got EXCELLENT Siege and Casters are just too damn good. There hero's are REALLY good. AM - Mass TP is just great, its cool down is like 5 secs, if you got the mana (which if you upgrade the mana aura for him, you will have lots of mana) and you can mass TP like...all the time. Pally has the revive 6 fallen dead friendly units, thats real helpful and the MNT king has Avatar which is like Metamorphosis. Humans also have FAST build. They have Knights which totally r0x0r when fully upgraded. Their casters are certainly the best casters out there. Dispell....thats just explanitory, dispells all buffs. inner fire - 10% more dmg and FIVE armor, they can also heal for a small amount of mana. Sorcs have slow which is great, they slow everything, they've got invisibility which is sweet for Mass TP and scouting and my personal fav - Polymorph, large on the mana but with the AM's mana aura upgraded to its best, they can poly all day and all night. Humans IMO are the strongest race out there. They are real good. I use them all the time. Oh and they also have fast footies for rushing. They have it all. Unlike Orc who lack Anti Air or Undead who lack early game good hero's and NE's who don't have as good air as Humans. You see my point now I hope.

Erazor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.sector-19.com
No race is the best. Dryads work well against humans. Even if they mass footmen. Lets think. Human player will probally use Defend as soon as he sees the Dryads. Slows the footies way down. Dryads then hit footies w/ poison.. slows them down some more. Just move the dryads back fire back fire back. Very simple. Well for teleport hehe can't help you there unless you leave a lvl 6 potm in your base ready to cast starfall.

Dreamer5555

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
When the other person goes Dryads, I'll go Priests (for dispell and inner fire) (But usually inner fire don't work on dryads, good for creeping) And When they slow you, Just dispell, They only have a certain amount of mana, Knights will rip through them when they aren't slowed. Trust me, There's always a counter, Gryphs would rip through them like there's no tommarow. Gryphs and priests are sweet. Test around, There's a counter for everything. Micro will help win most games, Can't win them all. ;-)