How to ask really hot chicks out

foolz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dude, you're 13?

but yet you have some 16 year old at school? she's like what in 10th grade, and you're what in 7th or 8th, how are you seeing her? you aren't in highschool. or are you? o_O

besides, yeah, usually them hot chicks are snotty ignorant bitches anyway..

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
Originally posted by AvalonX
yeah man, you sound like a soft-cock... just ask her out, so easy
lol avalons a playa. simon y r u askin out somebody tht 3 years older then you? 1 year i can understand but 3? thts kinda pushin the the limits of 'normal'. o and btw y would she go out with you when she can get a more mature and older guy?

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by foolz
dude, you're 13?

but yet you have some 16 year old at school? she's like what in 10th grade, and you're what in 7th or 8th, how are you seeing her? you aren't in highschool. or are you? o_O

besides, yeah, usually them hot chicks are snotty ignorant bitches anyway..
yep foolz hot/popular girls are to good for regular guys with there riches and there shitty attitude. going out with a girl based on social standards is just plain ignorant. im happy with my current gf and wouldn't care if she new some celeb or w/e, i'd probably still be the same.

tass_matt

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dude i think ur starting a lil to high on the totem poll. Im guessing this is prob the first girl uve tried to ask out. My advice would be to probably go for someone your own age, honestly if this girl looks good u dont really have a chance.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dude ill lay it down the line like this, I dunno if girls from Vancouver BC are much different then where ever the **** your from. But girls after awhile when the know a guy likes them and shit would like guys to be a man about it and go and do something about and not take a long ****in time either in the process. Its also easier to be chicks friends first then go out with them, I dont recomend that all the time, cause u might be really good friends with the chick and **** everything up, but you gotta play it smooth, dont play it like a pussy, or you gonna end up here week after week for advise.

Zmoney

Reaction score
HEY SHANE a very ver wise soul once told me
haha
PUSSY DONT HAVE A FACE JUST A TASTE
if shes nasty u just better go with the double bag method
one for herface and one for yours incase hers falls off!

sprucegoose

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yea well if i were you id go for it but 99.999999 chance she'll say no beleive me ive tried then all her friends start giggling and she says awwww thats sweet but no thanx but we can be friends

Zmoney

Reaction score
darkblade look at urdamn name i can tell right now ur a damn goth
goths a losers and have sad pathetic lives (most i know of some i guess can be cool but obvioulsy not dark)
i def dont have a said pathetic life but i no ur sitting there sayin damn how did he know? now what can i come up with to make me sound big. ur a funny guy jut keep ur dumbass opinions urself.
But w/e u wana think of me is fine just know when im reading it im Laughin my ass of!(hence the happy sun)

sprucegoose

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the letter is a baaaad idea she might say yes if you have some balls and actually talk to her dont give her a gay letter

vi3t_sk8er

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by sprucegoose
the letter is a baaaad idea she might say yes if you have some balls and actually talk to her dont give her a gay letter
haha, its not like that one movie (dont remember the name) where the guy gives Jeninfer Love Hewitt a letter and she ****s him (predicting).

SimonSims

Member!
Reaction score
Website
joekimtaekwondo.com.ne.kr
ok guys that is really crappy advise.... I came from the dance yesterday night and i didnt ask her to dance though...i wanted her to just reckonized me and know that i exist. and that worked! at the end of the dance b4 i walked out the door she pointed at me and smiled a beautiful smile.The next dance is where i ask her. I'll prolly just see her around the halls......

Summoner[Wars]

Member!
Reaction score
Area 51, near groom lake, nevada, watch out for sn
.....ok then...

asking for a **** might not work as often, but is alot more rewarding than being "noticed" ROFL

seriously, being slapped in the head isnt that bad,
if there is alot of ppl just smile and walk away,

works everytime :D

SERIOUSLY! IF I WAS 13 AGAIN I'D **** EVERYONE IN TOWN!!!!

vi3t_sk8er

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
LMAO after u talked to her why dont u just dance with her or ask??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?

It was at the dance too, thats what u do!! DANCE!!

U gotta learn how to get jo freak on man, geesh

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
simon your a dumbshit. and a pussy just ****in ask her out wat the **** is stoppin you? i think she was pointing and laughing at you cuz your a ****face. get a life

shiftor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.funnyjunk.com
dude ok now she noticed u. now what u do is get her a little present. like a flower or something. that will really get her to notice u. best if u know where she lives then place it down on her door step and have a little note like "hey i noticed you at the dance. ive seen u at school and i really like u. im kinda shy and i was thinking about talking to u. well that didnt work out. i just wanted to meet u some time and maybe we can go out. like a movie for something. cya.

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
tht was the gayest thing i ever heard. if ur gonna give her something give it to her in person! jesus...