Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
that joke was pretty good ill use it tomorrow

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This thread is now pointless...technically. We've been giving him advice, and he's still haven't achieved anything yet......

EDIT: Aiya......reading over the pointless posts that Simonsims had done (no offense, you're pretty pathedic), I have realized that......I feel sorry for him.

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody Ghoststalker is a damn dirty mexican with a damn diry gf what more can u ask from a dirty cancan, who dont no squat bout women?

Rock_on

Premium Member
Reaction score
asking people out is like shoes.....just do it.

IDefy

Reaction score
no asking a girl out is like nike slogan, and its like sex.

Zmoney

Reaction score
The fisrt girl i ever asked out...........
i walk into school i see here i walk over to her to tap her shoulder an pop the ?. but her bestfriend cuts m in mid stride i walk over ask for a secound pop the ? and bam..... i get the ever dreaded i dunno.
6 per comes along and some fat chick friend of the girl i asked out comes running over to me in lunch(embarassing as hell 12 other 6th grade guys razzn me) she says Tara said yes! and leaves..

young relationships are dodo...

PyroKid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im 14 and i sometimes have girl trouble too. just happens when you are around no hot girls for a long time and then (like in my case, entering high school) you suddenly have a bunch and you dont want to screw it up. or maybe you just hit puberty.

just play it cool and go at your own pace. dont listen to these noobs who tell you to get it over with and ask her because they dont know what theyre talking about and they probably havent ever had a gf in their life.

but if she's single ask her soon because more then likely someone else is out there too that wants her just the same

Zmoney

Reaction score
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
i saw a girl!

Original Raccoon

Premium Member
Reaction score
Dear Abby,

Question: How will SimonSims get with a Korean chick that he likes?

Answer: He won't. Didn't he say she was 2 to 3 years older than him? She wouldn't even think about him, plus all her friends will laugh at him.