How to ask really hot chicks out

SimonSims

Member!
Reaction score
Website
joekimtaekwondo.com.ne.kr
hey i was just wondering how do u ask really hot chicks out or even ask them to dance with u? i'm 13 turning 14 and i've seen this extremely hot korean chick(i'm azn/chinese) and i wanna ask her out but i'm not to good at this yet. i'm pretty shirt for my size but i got a pretty good personality but i'm shy as hell. I was wondering if u guys could help and not call me a pathetic loser. I'm 13 -14 and i think she 16. She not too tall but not short. i can never just go up to her and ask her becuz all her friends r always with her. What do i do? I REALLLY wanna go out with her! :wavey

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You are probably the lamest person I have ever seen. You don't want to go out with a girl because she is hot. You go out with her for liking who she is and how she acts and thinks. Sounds like you don't have a chance anyway.

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
lol DB is right you are probably the lamest person ever. a girl shouldnt have to be SUPER FRICKIN HOT for you to want to go out with her. unless you plan on gettin the goods then leavin... lol j/k.

Ferd

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
DB, Speedy, you guys are the biggest ****in losers Ive ever seen. If you dont know anything about chicks, then dont post anything.

@ Simon: Chicks dig confidence. BIG time. Who cares if her friends are there? I relize you are shy, but you gotta get over that. Its not going to happen the first time you ask a chick out, but you'll get use to it. You'll get over that fear of being rejected.

Im assuming you've seen her at school, so she most likely knows who you are, or at least has seen you around. Just go up to her, and say "Hey *insert name here*, Ive seen you around a few times and Id like a chance to get to know you. We should get together this weekend." Dont worry about resighting my line word for word, come up with your own shit, it will flow easier. If she says no, dont worry about it. Have the frame of mind "Why should I care? Theres other chicks out there." And there are... LOTS of em. :D

Anyway, not to discourage you or anything, but dont be upset if she says no. Most chicks her age are lookin for someone with wheels. Thats just high school for you. Still definantly worth a shot, I say go for it. Older chicks kick ass.

Oh ya, nother tip. Dont go up to different chicks everyday and ask them out. Youll come off as desperate. You want to talk to a girl a few times before you ask her out. Should be pretty easy to tell if shes interested in you or not. If you can tell shes not interested, dont waste your time, move on.

Anyway, theres too much info to write out... it just takes experience. Oh ya... sounds corny as hell... but just be yourself. Its a lot easier.

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
she is to old for you, go for someone your own age who u can get to know and not just fantasize.

Cert

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.coreyisgod.com
Originally posted by Dark Blade
You are probably the lamest person I have ever seen. You don't want to go out with a girl because she is hot. You go out with her for liking who she is and how she acts and thinks. Sounds like you don't have a chance anyway.
so.. you would go out with the ugliest girl on the world if she had the best personality in the world? no! omg! thats even if u go out with girls. i dont. yay.

girls suck, and are pointless, and omfg i dont wanna get into this arguement the next person who posts on this thread is gay

Ferd

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Its not impossible. Ive always dated older chicks. I use to be just as shy as this guy, if not, worse. When I was 12 or 13, I hooked up with a chick that was 16. No shit. She even came to my place and picked my ass up for the date. We only dated a few times, but that was only because I was on vacation. I had to go home. :(

Anyway, only recently have I become interested in younger chicks. Im 23 right now, and Im lookin at these little 18 yr olds... omg. Nice, tight little bodies. Its like eating a strawberry. They're a lot better when they're ripe! Haha

Im workin on a few different chicks right now, but theres one in perticular Im focussing on. She just started workin at the video store, here in town (small town). Im pretty good buddies with the owner and one of the other workers there, so Ive already laid all the foundation work.

Anyway, shes 18, not sure if shes still in school, but shes got a rad body, and she likes to show it off. I havent figured out if its just an act or not just yet, but she doesnt seem too bright, which makes for an easy lay.

Anyway, Im headin over there tonight, so wish me luck. I know... I know... one of the unwritten rules is to not ask a chick out where they work, but like I said, this is a small town... anything goes. :D

-Edit-
Guess Cert got his in first.

@ Cert: You're a moron. Go jerk off or somethin.

Ferd

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by dust601
my personal favorite is "wanna ****?"
prolly wouldn't work too often tho...
Nope, doesnt work too often, but it does work. :D

Ive only used this one in clubs. I really try to stay away from the one liners... but this one is straight and to the point. I wait till I catch a chick eyein me from accross the room. I keep doin my thing, then see if shes still lookin. If she is, I make my way around the room and creep up from behind, start dancin with her. If shes gettin all into it, grindin my package like shes hungry as hell, I pull her hair back from her ear and wisper: "wanna ****?"

Her two most likely options are to:
a) Smack you.
b) Say yes.

Anyway, back to Simon's question. You just gotta go for it man. What if she does laugh? What if she says no? But then again... what if she pulls you into the girls locker room and sucks you off? Its not very likely, but anything can happen. Who cares? There are literaly BILLIONS of other women on this planet. Who cares if one of them says no? If nothing else, Im sure you'll gain quite a bit of clout from your fellow school mates.

I can garantee this: Each time you ask a chick out, it only gets easier.

Just do it. And you better post in here what the out come is. I dont care if its good or bad.

Id wish you luck, but I dont think you'll need it. :D

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ferd
DB, Speedy, you guys are the biggest ****in losers Ive ever seen. If you dont know anything about chicks, then dont post anything.
lol do you even have a gf? dude find a girl thts hot and isnt a psyco bitch thats all i was sayin. or if she is a bia jus get her good and drunk.

Ferd

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No, I prefer not to have a woman at the moment. Im having much more fun being single. Not really sure what you're trying to refer to with the rest of your statement, but Ill assume its nothing important. As for statement I directed toward you and your sidekick, I decided that since you just fully flamed a guy for asking for help that I would redirect your insult back at you.

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
wha??? im an idiot :fwink i read thru ur post 2 1/2 times and i still cant understand you : /

EDIT: and i dont count that as a full flame sorry if thats wat a full flame is im sorry

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Cert
so.. you would go out with the ugliest girl on the world if she had the best personality in the world? no! omg! thats even if u go out with girls. i dont. yay.
You have to think of the big picture. If you go out with a person that is ugly, hot girls will think of you as a person who doesn't judge on looks, it will attract them to you. It has worked for me for years.

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
db i agreed tht you shouldnt go out with a girl JUST for looks but ewww. go out with an ugly girl? ugh i dont see how that would work.