How to ask really hot chicks out

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
just ask her stuff and hopefully u 2 just play with the game, keep it cool... eventually she gonna like you and u 2 can ****

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Easy. Go up to her......and talk and talk and then ask her out. Sheesh........easier said then done....but...good luck.

EDIT: This is just like me......ahahahaha......

SimonSims

Member!
Reaction score
Website
joekimtaekwondo.com.ne.kr
well guys i'm going to school in 20 min so i better make this quick. ok i'll just ask her if shes going to the dance 2morrow if shes not going i'll ask her to go with me? after we dance a bit (if she even goes) i'll talk and talk to her. then like maybe after the dance i'll ask out to the movies on Saturday. is that a good plan?(but what if shes taken?buti havent seen her with a guy yet)

Gedrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
A piece of advice, if you can't get up the courage to talk to a girl walk up to her and give her a letter. Start with I really like you, but I am realyl shy or something like that. It could work, and being mildly humerous might score you some points. Besides saves you the trouble of public embarrasment. There is always the friend to boyfriend segway(probably mispelled) but that takes time.

vi3t_sk8er

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by TrailerTrashShane
****in Simon Sims keeps that additude up he anit ever gettin laid PERIOD.
Dude try to help him at least, if ur going to talk s*** then dont post a reply

Originally posted by tass_matt
Ok I Know how u feel. Their is only 1 key to talking to girls: just ask them questions and listin to what they have to say. Thats all their is too it.
Agree, if u want to get a chick to notice u just simply go up and talk to her. If u like her, tell her... and eventually things will just turn right. Chixs go out with guys becuz of there personality not there looks. Humor is a great way to break the ice and get to know a chix better

Originally posted by SimonSims
anyways thnc guys for that advise.I will try it out on thursday. I'll give u my results later. also the reason thta i wanna go out wiht her is becuz shes the only azn gurl at my school. thats pretty special. thats why i want her not meaning i dont like other races but i perfer azns. i'm azn and shes azn so i feel more attracted.
I know what u mean man, I use to live in California and theres alot of azn chicks and now i moved and theres no azn chicks at all
:confused:

Tell us ur results and Good luck

SimonSims

Member!
Reaction score
Website
joekimtaekwondo.com.ne.kr
Ooh My God! I'm such a pussy!!!!!! I saw her alone at school beside her locker no one in sight! nut my friends were beside me and i sooooo pussied out! it was the perfect opportunity!!!!!!!! OMG! i'm gonna beat the shit out of myself! OMG! i hate myself! but i'm gonna try it again 2morrow and the day after is i pussy out! The good thing though now i know where her locker is! yay! now i know where to confront her. I 'll try it 2morrow! anyways gimme more advise and i'll read it 2morrow! CYA

vi3t_sk8er

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dude, u drop nuts man. I dont see the point of dropping nuts when shes not going to do anything except say Yes or No. (Its not like shes going to slap u man)

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
**** kid I told you to do the oppisite of this, son you have no balls yet, how sad, the longer you wait in life to try and pick up chicks, the harder it gets, so get it over and done with now before its too late, or is it already to late for you.

IDefy

Reaction score
once you ask your first time it gets easier. if she says no u move on its not like some big life decision just get some f-ing balls and ask her out b4 she hooks up with some other dude.

Zmoney

Reaction score
Alrighty i disagree with darkbalde and what he said in the very begginging The damn kid is what 13. Hell 13 YR OLDS DONT GO OUT WITH PPL BEC They love them becasue there personality is so awsome i mean mabey if te connect but i think they just want shit from a hot as girl who can gve it to them. And dudethe only advisei have for u is man up be if she dot no u shes not gonna come up to u and be like ur 13 im 16 and work it from there u gotta get up in her and flirt ur ass off. dont worry it comes naturaly!

Ferd

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dude, Simon, you're starting to sound like a stalker. Just ask her out, or stop trippin about it. You're workin yourself up over nothin. Its gonna suck hella bad if she says no now, cause you've spent so much time dwelling on it, and building it up.

vi3t_sk8er

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
SimplyPlan can u clear this up
"have for u is man up be if she dot no u shes not gonna come up to u and be like ur 13 im 16 and work it from there u gotta get up in her and flirt ur ass off. dont worry it comes naturaly!"

at loss u right there, bad grammer.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by SimpleplanROCKS
Alrighty i disagree with darkbalde and what he said in the very begginging The damn kid is what 13. Hell 13 YR OLDS DONT GO OUT WITH PPL BEC They love them becasue there personality is so awsome

That is why relationships when your 13 last maybe a week. You have obviously never have had a girlfriend ever, in your sad, pathetic life.

vi3t_sk8er

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Dark Blade
That is why relationships when your 13 last maybe a week. You have obviously never have had a girlfriend ever, in your sad, pathetic life.
In my highschool there a couple then been going out for 2 yrs since 7th grade, but it is a rare occassion