How to ask really hot chicks out

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Just like me......but I grew out of it.

Oh well, just go up to her and say hi....and then talk and talk.......and then ask her out....but why the hell are you asking someone older than you?!?!?

Neptunez

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.3osoft.com
say either "you'll do" or "suck me beautiful" and your in my friend ;) *removes hands from pants guiltily*

eX[o]pseD-

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
First, make sure you get her attention
then just go up to her and start a coversation without looking too much like an ass..."Hi, my name is...." is a good starting point...jus remember u got nothing to loose.

From my experience, Asian girls like to date older guys
sure she's hot, but im sure there are other hot asian girls your age.

btw, the title of this thread is lame!!...I think that's what DB ws tryin to point out

SimonSims

Member!
Reaction score
Website
joekimtaekwondo.com.ne.kr
anyways thnc guys for that advise.I will try it out on thursday. I'll give u my results later. also the reason thta i wanna go out wiht her is becuz shes the only azn gurl at my school. thats pretty special. thats why i want her not meaning i dont like other races but i perfer azns. i'm azn and shes azn so i feel more attracted.

davetheskater

Member!
Reaction score
ya dude she'll probobly like u better cause ur azn and ur the only azn so u'll probobly have a better chance..... neway good luck :)

SimonSims

Member!
Reaction score
Website
hey guys! i've got a plan! i cleverly thought of this! lol ! B4 the dance i'll prolly see her around and i'll just talk 2 her for like 2 min and introduce myself so she knows me. i only thing is i need to talk to her when shes alone. now thats hard. i need some stuff to say. could u guys help me? i need to soften the blow b4 i go in for the kill. lol. i need to make sure she even remembers my name and to get her name. well plz help me wiht some stuff to say b4 school 2morrrow. i'll check up on it 2orrow morning!thnx guys

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
rofl i've heard that b4.

how bout um...

"i noticed you a few times at the dances and i think your hot wanna try going out with me?"

Ferd

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You dont need lines, guys. You'll only be laughed at. But if thats your goal, have at it.

Just be yourself. Works for me. *Shrugz*

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
Dude, you need an angle to get hot chicks. not like im an expert or anything, but i had a good angle in high school. i had wheels, that helps a lot, but i also had hookups. you dont have to be a drug-dealer or anything, but it helps. if you can get the beer, pot, w/e, girls will want to party with you. at least thats my experience, what of it i can remember....
as for getting her alone, forget it, not gonna happen, but you dont really need to, just get her in a corner at a party or something, thats almost as good as alone. if you cant handle all her friends, shes not really gonna be into you, think of them as a test

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok OK OK, im gonna take this one for junior up there. Each man gotta learn their own styles to pick up bitches. Yes life isnt about dating the hottest bitches, but ****in them is a fine score.

If you lookin for a good relationship, go wid a chick that threats you right, if shes at least not bad lookin, good body, good soul, take it, but if she is butt nasty I wouldnt even bother either. Most ugly girls usally are the biggest crackheads I guess cause they are ugly or something.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by BluddLuSt4Life
Dude, you need an angle to get hot chicks. not like im an expert or anything, but i had a good angle in high school. i had wheels, that helps a lot, but i also had hookups. you dont have to be a drug-dealer or anything, but it helps. if you can get the beer, pot, w/e, girls will want to party with you. at least thats my experience, what of it i can remember....
as for getting her alone, forget it, not gonna happen, but you dont really need to, just get her in a corner at a party or something, thats almost as good as alone. if you cant handle all her friends, shes not really gonna be into you, think of them as a test
And im not gonna be a prick to you or anything, but if you need angles to pick up chicks, in reality they are probley using you in the first place, ive seen girls us buddies just cause they had hook ups or rides, I wasnt like that, I either hang out wid them cause they are cool wid me and im cool wid them, or they could **** off if they just came around suckin on the silver nipple.

Dont spend money on any bitch, spend money on a chick you love and knows loves you, as long you anit whipped or broke cause of the bitch.

SimonSims

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ok i ssaw her at school today like 8 times. We roamed around the school hoping to run into her.And we did many times. As i walked past her i usually gazed into her eyes and she sorta looked back. I dont care how corny that sounded but it sorta worked...... i just need to actually get her name first. well got any other tips? i'll try more stuff 2morrow and write bac.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Um let me think, stop bein a lil pussy at school would help. Let your balls drop little bitch and go up to her. Dont act like a lil homo and hope she likes you by just lookin at you, cause it really gives you a hopeless chance of working.

tass_matt

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok I Know how u feel. Their is only 1 key to talking to girls: just ask them questions and listin to what they have to say. Thats all their is too it.