How to ask really hot chicks out

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
well did u pop the ? or not? do it bitch, get some balls and ask the damn question instead of posting about it.

Razorice0007

Member!
Reaction score
Texas cause it rocks man! Go Longhorns!!!!!
Website
www.adamsgarden.com
me neither

im going ouT wit a senior at college!im going ouT wit a senior at college!im going ouT wit a senior at college!im going ouT wit a senior at college!im going ouT wit a senior at college!im going ouT wit a senior at college!hehehehhehehehehehehe i got bettter luck den simon!!!!

in other words.... JUST ASK YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Original Raccoon

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok, for those who don't know:

Cherry Popping - The act of having sexual intercourse with a virgin. This act will most likely break her hymen (sp?) and blood will begin to trickle out of her vagina (or mangina in Tweak's case).

wasup999999

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dude i kno a girl in my grade thats not a virgin thats HOTTTTTTTTT as hell man she even gave the postman a blowjob *** wasnt suppose to tell ppl that she said*** o well man i would like to taste a little of that ass

Zmoney

Reaction score
TTS i dont have to touch girls!
they touch me!
HoLlA!

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
My god, i posted in this thread a month ago and its still active?
Well, Simon, did you tap that ass yet? If not, whats the holdup?
Shes gonna graduate before you get good advice on this thread...

Super

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
a tip (im only 12 but i have an experience once), if you ever get to finger a girl, use 3 fingers and rub the top of the vaginal walls because there is a vein/nerve ( forgot) that makes it feel good on them when it gets rubbed. there was a name for that vein/nerve but i forgot

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
Well, once it gets to that point I'm sure Simon can handle himself well. This thread, was more about HOW to get to that point. Personally, I'd just go for the aggressive approach, just ask her if she wants to hang out sometime, if she says no, then hey no big deal suck it up and move on. Finding the correct time/place can be tricky, you just gotta do it when the time feels right. If shes on the school bus with you, then that would be a good place, if not then try and catch her before or after school. Or, like if you know shes hangin out at the mall, or the library, on a certain day, then try and arrange an ACCIDENTAL meeting, that has worked for me in the past. Remember, its all about being confident, and acting like your interested in her.

Kaldaris

Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
Whats with these people thinking these 2 will have sex? Its luck just getting her to ask him out... but having sex..... thats pushing it. As everyone else said, just ask, Most chicks dig confidence. Another thing, why the hell is a 12 year old giving sex advice? Try passing puberty before you do shit like that.

IDefy

Reaction score
like in Anger Management he tells him to have "confidence". The kid is just a panzy and probly couldn't even get her attention because he's so damn shy. Go practice talking and being social with a dog.

Xclue'D

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dude im 14 and i know wat its like but COMEON just ****ing ask her , whats the worst that can happen , she says no its just a word lol so just do it