Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Neither

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Andrew said:
i've played for like 2 months.. end of closed beta, first stress test, second stress test, and open beta. i learned a lot. i know what to do this comming tuesday. :)
not if ur planning on buying it, do u know what ur doing

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
what? i know where to go and how to get there. it's not like they are changing the world, they are just fixing up bugs, adding more content, and polishing it. it wont be that much different so i will survive. i bet you would have liked it if you actually gave it a chance instead of bashing it because of war3. i thought you liked warcraft.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I gave it a chance. I looked foreward to it long before you got out of diapers. But I do not buy into all the bullshit anymore, i'm not going to be suckered into it.

Oh, I like warcraft. I like the true warcraft. none of this bullshit. The whole point of WOW is to make a sihtlaod of money from you. You the idiot who feeds into this
""its going to be such a good game. im going to give them alot of money and everything is going to be better than anyother online game, cause im giving them more money!!"

"Buying World of WarCraft will be like voting for George W.Bush as President, regardless whether you're Europeans, Canadians, Africans, Asians, Refugees or etc."

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Pan said:
I gave it a chance. I looked foreward to it long before you got out of diapers. But I do not buy into all the bullshit anymore, i'm not going to be suckered into it.
i wonder why you hated it so much

Oh, I like warcraft. I like the true warcraft. none of this bullshit. The whole point of WOW is to make a sihtlaod of money from you. You the idiot who feeds into this
ok, you like RTS style games. WoW is a different type of game, they will make other warcraft RTS games. i'm sure you can wait. the point of every damn game is to make money. war3 was made to make money, war3x was to make money. yeah, you have to pay monthly. it will cost more, but i strongly believe it is worth it. it is my money and i want to spend it on that. there will be thousands of people feeding into it, they dont mind either.
""its going to be such a good game. im going to give them alot of money and everything is going to be better than anyother online game, cause im giving them more money!!"
that's what i believe

"Buying World of WarCraft will be like voting for George W.Bush as President, regardless whether you're Europeans, Canadians, Africans, Asians, Refugees or etc."
right

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i havent played WoW, but a freind says the beta was good. i played guild wars and it was decent... they need better ways to get weapons/armor, and the fact that its free makes it all the better.

im no warcraft fan, never was, and im not going to pay for WoW when i could easily pay for a better mmorpg, or play a better mmorpg for free.

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Andrew you spit out the most useless bullshit arguments, with the most feeble facts.

As a MMORPG player, playing WoW made me sick. I tried it, and it was like they tried to hard to make it good, but at the same time managed to completely **** everything up about it. The game has no interests. The graphics are ABSOLUTELY HORRID. And GFX are what make up half of an MMORPG, without it, why the **** would you want to travel the world? You don't. The games graphics made me sick the second I loaded it for the first time. The battle system is horrible. They tried to make it a free battle system, but instead you got shit. Pure steaming shit. The quests bored me, the items bored me, the systems bored me.

Stop being a bitching fan boy. The game is 100% huge disappointment for at least 75% of the people. Come back when you have a better argument, other than comparing halo 1 to halo 2 because they used the same damned character. That was sad.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
tweak, saying only 25% of the people actually like it is a huge understatement. wait till the game comes out and see how much it sells. arent you a fanboy of lineage?

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
I've played the GW World Priview, it was alright I suppose, didn't really like GW that much.
WoW on the other hand I really enjoyed. This being my first MMO expirence I thought it was great, and that it looked and played axcellant.

Why do people say it looks like trash? What are you all comparing it to?

I_Robbie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
l33tsk83rs.vze.com
I agree with andrew. Why should they have to come up with a shit lode of new icons to repreasnt essentinally the same skill. They used Warts Leg in WCIII did they not? I like the fact that the recycled the icons. I will admit that the graphics could be better but they are not sickening. I really liked the game and Im going to buy it. The reson I like the game is because it is simaler to the other games they have made. I already know some stuff about it before I play it. I know what some of the skills do. Also a lot of my friends are going to get it and if I get it I can play with them. Your acting like this is the worst game in creation and that they just played ping pong for two years and thew this together in a week. The game hasnent even hit the streets yet, give it some time.

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I've seen WoW and I've seen guild wars, the graphics are much better on guild wars. Gfx make or break an mmorpg (right after getting all the bugs fixed), no one wants to run across the world exploring if it looks like an anime tv show (except Andrew). All these people who say new content will be added every month, I don't believe that, and I don't see how you could. Do you really expect them to incorporate a new city or area every time you pay the fee? You're going to be disappointed.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
You don't get it. They can add different things besides cities and areas. They can add new items, new skills, new monsters, new instances, and they will probably have an expansion pack with a new area and new races. The possibilities can be endless.

I_Robbie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
l33tsk83rs.vze.com
TreeFrog123 said:
no one wants to run across the world exploring if it looks like an anime tv show (except Andrew).
excuse me? I beleve I want to do that too. I dont think that cartoony grapichs are all that bad. they work with some videogames. and besides Wow has somthing that can never be beat: /dance

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Andrew said:
i wonder why you hated it so much
cause its gay, simple enough answer for your simple mind?

ok, you like RTS style games. WoW is a different type of game,
upon playing, everquest = 100x better, and that game is 20 years old. I liked Diablo on a certain level, which is an rpg thingy. I like Metal Gear solid which is a tactical espionage game. I liked siphon philter where u ran in and shot at ppl. I like NHL, NBA, MLB games, all sports games, and I like raw vs. Smackdown, which is wrestling. Its not the ****ing style of game, stop trying to connect that, WOw is just a shit game, and u bought into the hype.

they will make other warcraft RTS games.
they said they were going to end the arcraft series with WOW

The point of every damn game is to make money. war3 was made to make money, war3x was to make money.
except u left out the part War3, and war3x doesnt take money from you every month after u already bought the game, and you didnt have to pay shit after BUYING the game in the begining. You forgot to mention War3 had a single player champiangn which didn't alienate thsoe with no internet connection, or a crap internet connection..

yeah, you have to pay monthly. it will cost more, but i strongly believe it is worth it.
and terrorists strongly believe that Bush is the devil, and America is the root of all evil(which i ****ing agree). Does strognly believeing something make it any more right?

it is my money and i want to spend it on that.
Bullshit, Its your parents money, you don't earn 100% of ur income, and u dont spend ur income. I can tell if ur willing to feed money into WOW.
there will be thousands of people feeding into it, they dont mind either.
God can only hope there isn't that many people as stupid as you.

that's what i believe
care metre is at an all time low.

Why should they have to come up with a shit lode of new icons to repreasnt essentinally the same skill. They used Warts Leg in WCIII did they not? I like the fact that the recycled the icons.
Warts leg was not an item in repeated use. it was added as an easter egg, and not used in circulation. it was on one level in the champaign which might i repeat WOw doesn't have. so in other words, u liked the fact ur not getting a new game, jsut a warcraft III clone?

The reson I like the game is because it is simaler to the other games they have made.
so play the cheaper, better quality games.

Your acting like this is the worst game in creation and that they just played ping pong for two years and thew this together in a week.
you dont know blizzard very well do you.

The game hasnent even hit the streets yet, give it some time.
Beta is basicly the same game, that is enough basis to judge the game on.

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I think everyone in this thread has biased opinions. Sure some people like one game better than another. Games can appeal to different people, so not everyone would like the same game. Sure you can have your love for one game, that is fine. But to come on a forum and blow off your biased opinions is just not a way to discuss a game.

Tweak, this thread is about Guild Wars and WoW. I did not see the title GW vs WoW vs LinII. So stop taking this subject matter to the game you love.

I do prefer World of Warcraft because I want to follow the story line of Warcraft, as this game kinda of does. Still thinking their will be another RTS Warcraft game after WoW. Its not much the graphics, but the gameplay, and interface is great. I have not played GW, so I can not compare the two. Still don't see how GW can be no monthly costs, I bet that is subject to change.

I_Robbie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
l33tsk83rs.vze.com
Pan said:
Warts leg was not an item in repeated use. it was added as an easter egg, and not used in circulation. it was on one level in the champaign which might i repeat WOw doesn't have. so in other words, u liked the fact ur not getting a new game, jsut a warcraft III clone?on.
You make no sense. How is Wow a clone of WcIII? Thats like saying that ghost is a clone of starcraft. The game play In Wow is extreamly diffrent form the game play in WcIII. I own many of the games made by Blizzard® and I plan to buy even more. The closest thing that blizzard has to offer to an MMORPG is DiabloII, which, Im getting tierd of playing. You dont say that the new iPods are ripoffs of the iPod minis just because they bolth have the "click weel". The reason i dont want to play everquest is because I dont want to spend a lot of time on it. I know that Wow will requier a lot of time to play but atleast i can just save and quit when I want to with Wow.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I_Robbie said:
You make no sense. How is Wow a clone of WcIII? Thats like saying that ghost is a clone of starcraft. The game play In Wow is extreamly diffrent form the game play in WcIII. I own many of the games made by Blizzard® and I plan to buy even more. The closest thing that blizzard has to offer to an MMORPG is DiabloII, which, Im getting tierd of playing. You dont say that the new iPods are ripoffs of the iPod minis just because they bolth have the "click weel". The reason i dont want to play everquest is because I dont want to spend a lot of time on it. I know that Wow will requier a lot of time to play but atleast i can just save and quit when I want to with Wow.
WOW is a clone of WAR III, because they did nothing to make a real new game. they took everything from warcraft III and slightly changed it into a MMORPG.
ghost wont take the interface icons form starcraft.

I_Robbie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
l33tsk83rs.vze.com
Pan said:
WOW is a clone of WAR III, because they did nothing to make a real new game. they took everything from warcraft III and slightly changed it into a MMORPG.
ghost wont take the interface icons form starcraft.
Yes they took a lot but they also added a lot. They added skills and mosters and quests and items etc. with WCIII you always start at the same place. I building with a handfull of builders. With WoW if you play alot then you can get to difrent towns, lvl up, get new skills etc. You can try out new caricters and new classes or use a new profetion.
Ghost will however use the same skilles that ghosts had in Sc.

BlueCheeseKilla

Member!
Reaction score
Website
l33tsk83rs.vze.com
OH NOES! THEY USED THE SAME ICONS THOSE LAZY BASTARDS!!!!111

this thread is realllly pointless...

if you like guildwars, buy guildwars

if you like wow and have shit loads of cash buy wow

i really have no choice other than wow because i have a mac.

i cant see why irobbie is arguing because he cant play guildwars either so its a completely biased argument...

I_Robbie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
l33tsk83rs.vze.com
I dont have any problem with Guild wars, I think it looks fun. Im just saying that Wow doesnt suck ass just because they re-used the icons.