Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Neither

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I_Robbie said:
I dont have any problem with Guild wars, I think it looks fun. Im just saying that Wow doesnt suck ass just because they re-used the icons.
I never said that either, if u had some eyes and actualy read my original post, that is one of the points. Andrew deicded that was the only thing he could argue with and pulled it out. WOW Sucks in more ways then one, that was just showing how lazy blizzard is and how they dont give a shit about you, just your wallet

I_Robbie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
l33tsk83rs.vze.com
Do you read anyones posts?
Andrew said:
the point of every damn game is to make money. war3 was made to make money, war3x was to make money. yeah, you have to pay monthly. it will cost more, but i strongly believe it is worth it. it is my money and i want to spend it on that. there will be thousands of people feeding into it, they dont mind either.
As for Wow sucking I guess we will just have to agree to disagree. You obviosely think that unrealistic graphics mean "sickening" graphics. You dont think that Wow is worth playing just as i think that everquest is not worth playing. You think the game will get old fast, i dont. If you dont want to play Wow you dont have to, but dont compare it to wcIII

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I_Robbie said:
Do you read anyones posts?
you dont have to ask that, if u read my response to that.

As for Wow sucking I guess we will just have to agree to disagree. You obviosely think that unrealistic graphics mean "sickening" graphics. You dont think that Wow is worth playing just as i think that everquest is not worth playing. You think the game will get old fast, i dont. If you dont want to play Wow you dont have to, but dont compare it to wcIII
considering the game has graphics of a game that was release 4 years ago, yeah its horrible. games that come out and have better graphics, dont have a fee you need to keep paying. they were willing to update graphics for hteir players, but not blizzard.

I_Robbie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
l33tsk83rs.vze.com
As i said I we are just going back and forth. You think one thing and I think the other. Also, if you hate blizzard so much why are you huge poster on a forum detacated to blizzard?

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
please pan, tell me a game that has the same graphics as WoW that was released 4 years ago.

I_Robbie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
l33tsk83rs.vze.com
I forgot to say this:

Pan said:
they were willing to update graphics for hteir players, but not blizzard.

if your talking about guild wars then i have a question for you: Is guild wars not made by the people who made diablo2? are they not former mebers of the blizzard team?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I_Robbie said:
if your talking about guild wars then i have a question for you: Is guild wars not made by the people who made diablo2? are they not former mebers of the blizzard team?
you people are so one-dimensional. Blizzard was the greatest company up until Sc was released. warcraft is good, fine. but they never have had the same people like they did on starcraft. You can tell they really did mess up warcraft III fundamentaly, and cant even patch it right cause the basics of the game is flawed and cannot allow this. They are the former Diablo II team. which means blizzard lost the makers of one of thier best selling agame,s which is still on stome stores top 10 selling list

World of warcraft has war III graphics

I_Robbie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
l33tsk83rs.vze.com
ok warcraft III did come out 4 years ago but they dont have the same graphics. WcIII is a good game. I dont think they screwed up on it. But then again i never played it that much. GuildWars is made by the people who made Diablo and i have seen many people say that is is really simmaler to diablo. I dont know about you but the reason Im getting Wow is to get a brake from diablo.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
pan, why the hell do you think a game like warcraft 3 which has graphics of little people running around has the same graphics as a game with full scale buildings and characters?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Andrew said:
pan, why the hell do you think a game like warcraft 3 which has graphics of little people running around has the same graphics as a game with full scale buildings and characters?
becasue it does.

for the original poster,
I have gotten more info on guildwars, and it looks hopeful. I might actualy get it, assming it has a good multiplayer

I_Robbie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
l33tsk83rs.vze.com
Pan said:
becasue it does.

for the original poster,
I have gotten more info on guildwars, and it looks hopeful. I might actualy get it, assming it has a good multiplayer

I have heard that alll gw is good for is the graphics. some ppeople have said that one you leave town you cant play with very many people.

as for the graphics, they are simmiler but they are not the same.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
whats funny is i used the same arguments as pan in saying WoW sucks at one point. then i actually TRIED the open beta, loved it, and never said a foul word about the game since.

minny

6 years and going strong!
Reaction score
I've tried the WoW open beta Korean version before the 23rd.
Didnt like it too much kinda less then what i was expecting.
I cant wait from december 3rd when i get to try GW

Nicholas The Slide

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I ploayed world preview of guild wars, and im going to beta this weekend (yay!!) it looked hella tight. and my character will get saved!

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah,im going ot beta this weekend to,but does it start on friday or sat?

Nicholas The Slide

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah ill be on as Harry Readinger....my name if you cant guess that..so yeah ill SO be on (thank computer games magazine gor the beta code!!)

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
it starts today,well im on it =/

my char name is yokai inuyasha

minny

6 years and going strong!
Reaction score
im on it and im a memsmer/ranger
my name is Lol at you