• Guild Wars

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • WoW

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Neither

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
even though this is kinda late guild wars kicks ass and just to tell u robbie,you can do /dance too :D

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Induhvidual_1 said:
i can honestly see Guild Wars turning into another "The Sims" with countless expansions... i think that might be the only way they can support "free" online multiplayer play. from the looks of it, i like the guild wars feel and atmosphere over world of warcraft, wich i must say still retains taht cartoonish feel to it.

It's much easier on the servers than an actual MMORPG because all the quest areas outside town are instanced. Basically it's a d2 overhaul with a big town to talk and do whatever instead of a chat channel.
That being said WoW isn't any better. I've played it now and the quests are boring, go kill this and come back to me... For a game based around doing quests to level up they need something a lot better than this. Not to mention that a lot of people playing the game are obnoxious little kids that like to whine about everything.

SweatyOgre

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
TreeFrog123 said:
It's much easier on the servers than an actual MMORPG because all the quest areas outside town are instanced. Basically it's a d2 overhaul with a big town to talk and do whatever instead of a chat channel.
That being said WoW isn't any better. I've played it now and the quests are boring, go kill this and come back to me... For a game based around doing quests to level up they need something a lot better than this. Not to mention that a lot of people playing the game are obnoxious little kids that like to whine about everything.

Uh...have you been playing Guild Wars?