Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters

minny

6 years and going strong!
Reaction score
What do you guys think?
Guild Wars-No Fee
WoW- More classes and spells

should i buy WoW or just wait for guild wars?

Taligaro

Furyan Merc
Reaction score
Guild Wars for sure! I HATE the idea of paying to play! Its pure bullshit! The people I've talked to say that GW has better graphics then WoW, I wouldn't know, I haven't looked at any of the WoW crap.

Since I got the GW pre-order package, I'm able to play in each Beta Test Weekend event! As soon as its released, I'll be getting the full thing!

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmm i have no say in this cuz i haven't played either of them. but i say guild wars, im gonna dl it. i too hate the idea of p2p

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
1. WoW is horrible. Everything about it.
2. Private servers > p2p.
3. Lineage > all.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
WOW graphics are from the stoneage. the game is so shit, blizzard even ripped the ****ing spell icons off war III.

I wont buy either, but i say guildwars. **** blizzard and WOW

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Pan said:
blizzard even ripped the ****ing spell icons off war III.
why the hell not? it's their ****ing game and they can use the icons. you want to sit there and make hundreds of icons? oh my a game sucks nowadays because it uses content from other games!

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Andrew said:
why the hell not? it's their ****ing game and they can use the icons. you want to sit there and make hundreds of icons? oh my a game sucks nowadays because it uses content from other games!
yeah, cant forget how original that is? So if every sequal to a game, every game jsut took the exact same shit from the first game, you would be happy? If I am going to be paying 100$ a ****ing year for a game, I DONT WANT SHIT THAT IS Taken from ANOTHER, Cheaper, funner game.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Pan said:
yeah, cant forget how original that is? So if every sequal to a game, every game jsut took the exact same shit from the first game, you would be happy? If I am going to be paying 100$ a ****ing year for a game, I DONT WANT SHIT THAT IS Taken from ANOTHER, Cheaper, funner game.
they didnt steal every fricken little thing. it's the same exact world as in war3, it's only a few years after war3. every sequel uses the same stuff from previous. oh noes, master chief was in the first and second halo! same material! the game sucks! a lot of the war3 stuff was moved into WoW, you just dont notice it. they are changed so it fits well in an MMORPG. who cares what the icons look like? they are from war3 so you can recognize them! the stats are what matter. i dont see why you bitch about it.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Andrew said:
they didnt steal every fricken little thing. it's the same exact world as in war3, it's only a few years after war3. every sequel uses the same stuff from previous. oh noes, master chief was in the first and second halo! same material! the game sucks!
knock, knock,
whos there?
halo 2 ****ing sucks

though thats not hte point, the point is not characters and story elements, the point is the fact that you get new stuff, to attract, you dont take the same shit. did halo 2 have the exact same guns? no they got new guns. Did diablo II have the same weapon/spells/classes as diablo I? **** no, that is why it is called a sequal. you add new stuff, to new games. you dont rip stuff from your other games and have nothing original at all.

a lot of the war3 stuff was moved into WoW, you just dont notice it. they are changed so it fits well in an MMORPG. who cares what the icons look like? they are from war3 so you can recognize them! the stats are what matter. i dont see why you bitch about it.
the fact it is a shitty game, and you are expected to keep handing over money to a company that can no longer see the customer for the player, but the customer for the wallet.

Blizzard Died when the last few of the original Diablo and SC teams left

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Pan said:
though thats not hte point, the point is not characters and story elements, the point is the fact that you get new stuff, to attract, you dont take the same shit. did halo 2 have the exact same guns? no they got new guns. Did diablo II have the same weapon/spells/classes as diablo I? **** no, that is why it is called a sequal. you add new stuff, to new games. you dont rip stuff from your other games and have nothing original at all.
what the hell are you talking about? since WoW uses some icons from war3 it's automatically ripping off everything? WoW is using elements from war3, liek diablo II used from diablo. every sequel uses stuff from the first. they added new stuff, i have no idea what you are thinking.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Andrew said:
what the hell are you talking about? since WoW uses some icons from war3 it's automatically ripping off everything? WoW is using elements from war3, liek diablo II used from diablo. every sequel uses stuff from the first. they added new stuff, i have no idea what you are thinking.
the game is so horribly designed. unless they come out with some super-amazing improvemnts after the beta, the game is nothing but a huge waste of money that guess what, is nothing more than a warcraft clone for morons who dont like strategy.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Pan said:
the game is so horribly designed. unless they come out with some super-amazing improvemnts after the beta, the game is nothing but a huge waste of money that guess what, is nothing more than a warcraft clone for morons who dont like strategy.
well im sorry that you base WoW on war3 when you havent even played the game. you expect the same service in war3 as WoW. give it a good try, you should have played open beta.. did you?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Andrew said:
well im sorry that you base WoW on war3 when you havent even played the game. you expect the same service in war3 as WoW. give it a good try, you should have played open beta.. did you?
Ha, I was able to play not only in Beta, but I played in the alpha.
closed beta i might add

suck on that

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Pan said:
Ha, I was able to play not only in Beta, but I played in the alpha.

suck on that
SURE you did.. sure you did. and i played in the zeta!

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
denial, is the first step to realizing u have no arguement, and ur trying to defend a game u cant

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
i have given my arguement. i am waiting for your response, all you said was that you played in alpha, beta.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
all u said was i should play beta? and i have? what the hell are u talking about. I have backed everything i have said up. u think that playing a week of the game entitles you to know about shit? Go home. jsut leave, its over.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Pan said:
all u said was i should play beta? and i have? what the hell are u talking about. I have backed everything i have said up. u think that playing a week of the game entitles you to know about shit? Go home. jsut leave, its over.
i've played for like 2 months.. end of closed beta, first stress test, second stress test, and open beta. i learned a lot. i know what to do this comming tuesday. :)