Gang land

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
"Smiling at Vlad I walk in and sit across from him. I look him straight in the eyes and enage in conversation."

Yuri: I have been informed that Recently your orgainazition has been going through, shall we say, Rough times. If my sources tell me correctly there is a change of the tide coming very soon. The columbian Cartels are rolling in drug money, but it seems that is not enough. They go where the money goes. And it would seem the Italians are buying as much coke as they can get their hands on. They have connections running from Maine to Mexico, from Texas to Washington state. The Italians are become a very important asset for the Columbians. And by taking out Italian drug dealers you are talking out Columbian money. Thgough the Columbians have no real loyality to the Italians they might try to start selling to you, once again they go where the money is. But if the big families such as the Genovesse and the Gambino families get wind of this it will turn into something very bloody.

"Vlad seems intrested and askes for Me to continue. I smile at nod my head."

Yuri: That's what I had hoped. We need to get connections with other mobs. We need much more muscle then you have now. If we get the columbian Muscle for us then we will have the coke and the muscle of the Columbians. We might even need the Triads and Yakuza's help on this, we all have one common enemy, The Italians. They have had their spotlight in the Money. Capone, Bugsy, Gotti. ITS OVER FOR THEM

"Raises voice alittle to show point. Stands up and takes out two cigars, offering one to Vlad. Vlad takes it and lights it up. Lights up and takes a couple of puffs. Calmly talks again."

It is the Russian's turn to shine. And we will drench the streets with BLOOD "shouts." The Red Mafiya is going to strike fear in La Cosa Norstra. ((italian mob))

"sits back down and waits for Vlad's response."

OOC: This is fun :D

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]"Your proposal is something to be considered. But how do i know that this is not a trap? Columbians and Italians do need each other, as you pointed out. This proposal's purpose might be to make me start war, so everyone would turn on me. Hmm, what is it that you want for my people to do? Are you proposing a all out war?"

I puffed the cigar again, i was thinking, this wasn't interfering with my plans. I was going to start a war anyway, but not now, and i wasn't going to tell him about my plans, or my connections with the Japs. I waited for what he had to say.[/glow]

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yuri: Fighting wars are for soldiers.

*Looks to Vlad with a somewhat despressed face.*

Yuri: I thought the leader of this little orginazition would of had taken a bit more of the smarts we learned back in Russia. Look around you. Have you achived this all by killing the one's who stood in your way by yourself? Of course not. You hire others. I have been a hitman, mafiya club owner, and partners with Russian bootleggers. I have been around the business. You get the Yakuza's and the triads to fight the Italians, and then they fight each other. While the king sits on his throne and gets the body counts.

*Takes a long drag on cigar blowwing it straight into the air creating a smoke screen. Looks around the room and notices pictures of different sorts. Moves cigar with fingers while talking.*

Yuri: There is a drug shipment coming in from Canada from the Italians. Assuming the Italians way of doing bussiness they have paided border patrol and will have no problem docking the boat. Boat of average size. Not many on the boat but enough protection at the dock. You can hire a number of Yakuza soldiers to help you take out the protection and the boat will be easy to overun once you get rid of the ones on land. It will be essential to have Russians there running things so the Japs to get suspious and think your leading them into a trap. Use a trusted henchman. One that you do not want to lose.

*Looks as if I were daydreaming gazing at the smoke coming from my cigar.*

Yuri: If you decide to go with this make sure your man is trustable and make sure he knows not to be seen by the Italians. You want to make this look like a Japanesse take over. The men on the boat shouldn't have guns but these are things men like us don't like to gamble on. So kill them. I will let you choose if you want to take this oppirtunity.

*Stands up and bites on the cigar while reaching into my jacket's inner pocket, Pulling out a small clip of money with a piece of paper in it. Lighty tosses it onto the table.*

Yuri:If you need an extra man Call me.

*Walks outside and to a nearby payphone to contact my driver.*

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"After dropping Ashley off, I left. I flew back into NYC and called up Vlad.*

Leon: I'm finished. What do need me to do?

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]This man meant business, and he knew a lot more then i wanted him to know. Like my connections to the Japs. I ran out of the office, and found him near the payphone.

"Alright, i might be able to do what you want. I got few things to ask first. What will be your involvment. And how the hell do you know about my connections to the Japs. I think we should go back into the office. I am gonna tell my secretary to bring coffee, we got many things to discuss.[/glow]

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
*After getting back to the office Vlad picked up the phone and told Leon to call back soon. He sat down and asked me my involvement. Sits back down and fixes Jacket.*

Yuri: Wether you like it or not this is not the only Russian Crime Syndicate out there. They are starting up all over the place. I was with one of the first to have it all together and making truckfulls of money. The problem was The first "don" was kill and the second is on the run. I was under the command of Balagula. Making millions is gasoline bootlegging. But he is not on the run from th FBI. The Group we had was like a family. And one of my partners was recently recruited for you. He called me up and said this was a growing Syndicate. I believe you have the potential to be a great leader of this fine place.

*Looks at Vlad. Smiles*

Yuri:My involvement will be whatever you decide, I am already rich from all of my previous jobs so you can choose a more trusted associate for this mission. It should go down smoothly if you get a good ammount of the Yakuza working with you. Now I must take my leave, call the number I gave you if you are in need of any help. Hits, Drug deals, protection money needed, I will be there.

*Stands up and nods at Vlad. Walks out slowwly while fixing jacket. Walks down the street and gets into a car and drives off.*

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]I called Leon

"Leon, your vacation is being delayed there is some work to be done, and i need you to do it. Quickly get your ass to my office."

When i called the Japs

"I have a favor to ask you, we will have to move faster then i thought...."

I explained to them the whole situation, and convinced them to give me 20 of their soldiers. When I called Yuri

"Alright, its almost set, i need you to contact my people and tell them all the details, here is the number...."

I told him the phone number and hang up. I waited for Leon to show up.[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"Vlad sounded like always. Urgent and pissed. I got in my car and drove to his place. I got out and went through the door, ignoring the guards. They knew who I was."

Leon: Vlad! What is it?

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
*Looking around at the passing buildings as my good friend Monya drives to back to my hotel room.*

Yuri: Take me to the dock, I want to get a good look at what we will be dealing with so I can tell Vlad. This is going to take some heat off of the Russians, hopefully enough time to get a better connection to the Columbians.

Monya: You got it.

*Monya drives for abit and reaches the docks surround streets. He slowwly pulls up and parks the car. He looks around and shuts the car off. I Slowwly get out and fix my jacket. I turn to Monya*

Yuri: I will be back, just going to check it out. *Taps the door where the window would be.* Stay here

*Walks into the docks main area to see it is clear of boats. Walks to the water's edge and sits on the ground with feet dangling into the peer. Looks from side to side and across the water front into the ocean. The water is clear of coast guards, an occurance which is rare. Stands up and walks to a payphone at the dock and calls Vlads office. While waiting for him to pick up I get a cigar ready and looks around causiously.*

((Kuzmich, don't forget about final's post. its all so interesting :D seems like a good couple of posts coming up))

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]I told to Leon
"Sit down i have a job for you."

He set down

"It seems things are moving quicker then i thought. I need a man who i can trust to do somethings for me. Columbians have offered me a proposition, i accepted. I want you to...."

I told him all Yuri told me

"Alright, you got it. Good, now get going, Columbians gave me some money, you have it, uses it as you wish. I gave the Japs you number they will give you a call once they are ready. Thats it."

My phone rang, i picked it up. It was Yuri.

"What do you want?"[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leon: ANother boat take down... Fine.

"I called up a few of the Yakuzas and drove down and off to the docks and met up with the Japs."

Leon: Hmm... what to do, what to do...

"I armed out the troops with 47s and cheap ol' Spirngfields. They all went to high places and assumed sniper positions. I radioed into Vlad."

Leon: Shall I begin?

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]"Yeah go ahead. Try to keep it quiet. And leave atleast one of them alive, we need a witness."

I called Yuri

"Alright it has began, i want you to keep Italians busy while all this is going on. I don't want any surprises. Use the trust Italians have for Columbians."[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"I gae the fire signal. Every single person popped off rounds, easily taking down most of the Italians. I stopped fire, and ensured that 3 Italians made it out alive."

Leon: Easy... too easy.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]I called Leon again.

"You done?"

"Yeah"

"Alright, i want you to make it look like the japs did it. Let the Italians kill one of the Japs."[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"That was going to be a bit harder... I told the Japanese that I was going down to catch the two runaways. They understood that a warrior must not leave any foe behind. I had one of theirs follow along. We headed down, loud, easily seen. Just the way I wanted it. The Italians spotted us, fired. I leaped off, each bullet nearly tagging me. I hit the ground, rolled. The Yakuza man took a bulet. I left him for dead and ran off. The Italians checked his body, loaded his head with a slug."

Leon: Vlad. They think it's the Yakuza. I'm finished here. What now?

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]"Go back to my house. Move fast, its time for second part of my plan."

It was already about midnight, i was alone in my office, i didn't need any bodyguards, Italians thought that i was already dead. I took out a bottle of vodka and opened it, i drank for luck and for those who had fallen while helping me. I finished about half of it, got up and exited my office. I went to my car, pulled out a remote detonator, pressed the button and my office blew up to pieces. I quickly got into my car and drove to my house, i pulled out a gun and started waiting for Leon to show up. While doing so, i called Yuri.

"Get to my house, you should know the adress, i got things to discuss." [/glow]

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
*Steps out of a car and fixes my jacket with a smile and walks into the office. I can see Vlad had cracked open a bottle of vodka. Sits down and offers a cigar. Lighting one of my own a hold it in my hand and asks what this is about.*

Yuri:So I assume since I am still alive and sitting in your officing smoking cigars and talking, I guess it went all good. Is this correct.

*Takes a drag and waits for a response*

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]"It is all going to hell. Japs weren't that stupid, they somehow learned about everything, in such a short time. Hope Leon is still alive. Now it is time to wage war, i had to blow up my own office and layed a corpse there, so other Russian mafia families would think that i was assasinated by the Japs and they will seek revenge. As you are Russian i will need you to control the business in my name. I will make the decisions and give them to you, you will give them to people who will carry them out. I am not offering a job, its not a choice, you are into this shit, no way back. I can't fully trust you, but you have influence with columbians and are somewhat known in the underground. I will set Leon as your shadow. One move in a direction opposite of my goals and you have a bullet in your head. I am gonna move to a safer location, i will be contacting you by a radio from then on, i wanna remain dead for now, i don't want to be seen in person. Once Leon comes, or we find out that he has been killed, i am gonna leave. Alright, you want a drink?"[/glow]

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
*Looks straight into the eyes of Vlad.*

Yuri:You talk like that you will be dead. Not just some unlucky corpse thrown into a fire but a bullet straight into your head. Now I can understand your situtation your in I myself have seen it. One thing you don't do I tell another Russian to stand in the way of a bulletfor you unless it is their job, and that is not my job. My Job was with Balagula transporting and shipping out gasoline. I have killed for him and ran business for him. I have many an associate in this area to get business done, but never have I told them to take a bullet for me. You can put me in charge and expect things to get done, the way they should be. I don't fear the Japs cause if it's one thing they don't want it is to have grudges on the Italian mob and the Russian mob.

*Stands up and looks at Vlad.*

Yuri: You move is to either stay here and deal with the problem in your office and not let the world know your alive, which is a plan. Or go and put someone in charge you trust. I am someone you can trust cause I never stab people in the back. I shoot them from the front. So what is it going to be.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]"As i said, you will run my business as my succesor, and Leon will make sure that you will do all that i want you to do. I can't trust your word, but you are the only person available for that job, right now. Only two of you will know that i am not dead. That is how its gonna be.[/glow]