Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"I waited. Finally, Yuri drove back."

Leon: Well?

Yuri: Doesn't look too hard.

"I unstrapped my M4."

Leon: Let's do this.

"I walked ahead, slightly down, looking around for potential witnesses and targets."

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
*We all walked in and stopped three buildings before the resturant.*

Yuri: Take your guys and cross the street. Then get on the other side of the door so we can enter from both sides of the door and flood the place and paint the walls with their blood. ((so cliche, but nice :D)) Wait for my signal and we run in. *Leans close to Leon and whispers.* I am not sure how many are going to be in there, let a few of your men go in first then run it. *nods* good luck.

*Leon nods, him and his men cross the road and take a nice walk around the block and come in within 3 buildings from the resturant. Throws arm up into the air and begins to walk toward the door.*

Yuri: Be brave men, spill their blood with no regard for your own. As they will surely return fire.

*Leon and I met and gave the signal for our men to rush in. One of Leon's men kicked the door in and shot the two people protecting the entrance to the foyer. They then rushed into the main dining hall and the room exploded with gun fire. By then we were all in the building shooting up every part of it. Within a minute the Italians began to return fire. I unloaded both uzis and dropped one to reload another. Monya had been using a shotgun but fell from a bullet wound to his shoulder.*

Yuri: Damn!!!

*Bends down to check Monya, he is alive so I continue to fire.*

Yuri: Get out, its good.

*When I went to pick Monya up a bullet soar past my face and another made contact with my leg. I screamed in pain but still grabbed Monya by his jacket collar and began to drag him out of the door. Once I got out of the door I saw Leon.*

Yuri: Lets move!!!!!

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leon: Go, I'll cover.

"I switched my rifle to full-auto and sprayed down the room. I flipped up the grenade sights."

Leon: Italians're gonna remember this night.

"I pulled the trigger on the pnuematic grenade launcher. I loud PLOOMP! sounded, and a grenade soared out and away into the building."

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
((I like talking in 3rd person :D))

*Yuri dragged Monya out of the building by his jacket colar and just then the explosion sent him to the ground and grasps to his leg*

Yuri: Damn, Vlad better pay us good.

*Gets back up and continues to drag Monya to the car. Leon walks up to Yuri.*

Leon: Meet back at the office.

*Threw Monya into the back and shouted for any others.*

Yuri: INTO THE CARS NOW!!!!!!!!!

*Two other Russians came up and one told Yuri He would drive. We all got into the car and took off to the office.*

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]OOC: Static can you plz stop making story twists like that? If you done your mission contact Vlad to know what to do next. Just so you know in the future.

BoT:

The job was done well, all the accoutns were destroyed. We ran back into our van. I called Leon.
"Alright, i want you and Yuri to take all your man and go to Italian headquarters, i already got 40 men there, but they need back up, there are about 200 Italians in that place. Hurry, i am driving there right now."

I hanged up. Italian HQ's were based in a specialy made resort in Long Island. It was huge, 3 miles in the diameter and fileld with Italian bodyguards. In that place Italian mafia was about as powerful as God, and i was going to get take them out in their own world. I pulled of my mask, we were only ten minutes away from the place.[/glow]

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
((Plot twists? Wouldn't a plot twist mean that I take it in a new direction. I would think of what I was doing was plot elongating( is that a word?). Just to make it more interesting. Now just run in shoot up and run out.))

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]OOC: You can do stuff like meet people you knew at some point in your life or have something happen during your mission like you getting captured or something like that. How is you going back to the office making the story more interesting?[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: BLAH BLAH BLAH! Stop spamming, or at least reprimand each other and post some good actions at the same time...

Oh yeah, I'm not modding this RP, am I?

BoT:

"We floored the gas after Yuri called to haul it. We drove for about 10 minutes and made it to the Italian HQ just around the time Vlad did. I checked down my ammo count. It was good. Hopefully Vlad was smart enough to lug along a shitload of ammo, or we weren't gonna survive the night. As the car screeched to a stop, a jumped out, slapped in a fresh clip for my M4, and held it up to Vlad's vehicle, just to be safe."

Leon: Vlad, you in there?

Vlad: Yes! Lower your gun!

Leon: Right, right.

"I lowered my gun and waited for Vlad to come out. I looked around and saw a bunch of nervous Russians. Sure, there were some tough looking pussies, but I wasn't so sure of how we'd hold out. As if he was reading my mind, Vlad re-assured me."

Vlad: Don't worry. They may look sorry, but's it's just because of the cheap American vodka they're used to.

Leon: Meh. As long as they can think straight and shoot straighter, I'm fine.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Vlad: They will do good, they all are tough. Look at this one.

"I moved a hand and one of my soldiers came closer. he was a tall looking lad, with very powerful muscles."

Vlad: This is Ivan he can kill a bear with his hands. But lets get back to the business. I got 10 men here, and you got whatever survived your mission. There are 40 men already battling the Italians as we speak. There are about 200 Italians in this place. There is ammo in the van. Make your guys load their rifles and move. Catch up with me later i will back up those who are already fighting. Contact me by radio if something goes wrong. Alright thats it."

Me and ten of my men ran inside the resort in the direction there the shots could be heard from.[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"I yelled the order back to Yuri and headed up."

Leon: Time to get quiet...

"I looked around, trying to find a good opening to get in."

Vlad: THat's a suicide mission.

Leon: That's what I'm made for... where's the back?

"Vlad pointed it out. I went around and blew out a window with a few shots, hoping to distract the Italians. It worked. I headed around to the front and looked around. The wall had a few good cracks. I scaled them."

Vlad: What're you doing, fool?!

Leon: Suicide mission.

OOC: If you don't like this, I'll edit.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]OOC: Its fine.

"I and 5 of my men separated from Yuri and the rest, the Italian leaders were in the administraion building as my informant told me. I was ready to end this, once and for all."[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"I cut through the glass and slipped on in. I screwed on the silencer for my M4 and crept up ahead. Behind the door I could hear footsteps, people running. I drew out a flash-bang and a smoke grenade. I creaked open the door, primed both 'nades, counted to 2, and threw them. I quickly rolled around the door so as to not be blinded. A loud bang and a pop went off. I rushed out into the area, which just happened to be the main entrance hall. I fired off at the blinded targets, going for head and chest shots, killing about 14. My rifle was empty, so I slipped out my Desert Eagles and started shooting. Just about then, doors opened up and Italians rushed out. I dropped to the floor, hoping that the smoke would hide me. I reloaded my rifle and pistols."

Leon: Vlad, get in here! I got them distracted!

"I prayed Vlad would haul ass and pop caps fast."

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Vlad:Hold on, i am sending three people to help you. Stay alive, there is a lot of money to be made after this night.

I said that as i was standing in what could be called no less then a battle feild. Dead Italians and Russians were everythere. Most of the 40 soldiers i sent ahead were destroyed only 17 survived but Italians were paying 6 of their men for one of mine, i was winning the day. a grenade flew out of the window of a house near me. I jumped away and it exploded. 5 of my soldiers aimed at the house and in a few seconds it had more holes then french cheese. I got up and told three of the guys to go help Leon. Then i regrouped my troops, there were only 21 left, plus whatever Yuri still has. We were pushing to the administrative building but there was half a mile between us and our goal.[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Don't you mean Swiss Cheese? I've never heard of French Cheese.

BoT:

"I had my guns realoaded. i came up shooting, blasting away Italians. The smoke was beginning to fade, I had little time. SUddenly the main entrance door blew open from a frag grenade. Three Russinas stood there, shooting away with their Ak-47s."

Leon: Dammit Vlad, is this all?!

"I rolled away from some bullet fire and cmae up with both Desert Eagles, firing away, blowing down an Italian from the above stairs. I primed a grenade and tossed it on up. Three seconds later, 4 Italians came flying off the stairs, screaming. The Russians had finished ground floor mop-up."

Leon: Vlad, the entrance in here is clear. We're gonna move on ahead. I think at least 26 Italians went down.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Vlad:Good continue on ahead. Contact Yuri if you need any help. How are your men? You are supposed to have 8 if no one died.[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leon: Then I guess I have eight.

"I moved on ahead. These boys weren't nothin' Spec Ops, but they did what they could. Sadly, we had more of a 180 overwatch instead of the full 360. I looked around in each room, and although we did find money, printing presses, burn plates, and counterfeit money, there wasn't anything useful."

Leon: Vlad, there's nothing here except for printers... you want me to check further up, or wait around for a fight and backup?

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Vlad:Just keep moving on ahead, attract as much attention as possible, i don't want Italian main forces over here receiving any back up. Fight them but not too hard, just lead them away from the administrative complex.[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"Distraction? If he wanted a distraction, he could've just set off a nice dynamite bomb behind the building... I charged off ahead, screaming like a nut, just for distractions. I shot down a couple Italians, and then the rest began to chase me. I dived, twisted in mid-air, and shot away at my persuers."

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
((Sorry havent been on in abit))

*Yuri sees Vlad and Leon fighting in the front. Goes around the back limping for my leg wound and shoulder butts the back door in and fires luger off killing acouple of Italianb lackies. Putting the gun back into my holster and then takes out the Uzi and reloads, then spurting bullets through Italians and the wall.*

Yuri: What the hell are we doing here.

*Gets out the door and reloads again. Peeps through the door and sees Italians running out and then waits. Bends down out of sight and waits til they are outside and lays waste to all of them. Hobbles back into the building and ducks behind a table and shouts out.*

Yuri: The Italian's reign is over!!! A new time has come!!!

*Hearing footsteps he loads up.*

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]I pushed on. My men kept dying but so did Italians. Finally the last line of security was breached, I sent my men to find the Italian leaders and bring them to me. While waiting i contacted Yuri and Leon

Vlad:Alright, fight your way to administrative building, make sure as many of your men as possible survive. From what i can see from here there are about a 100 men chasing you, it will be easier to fight them if we are fortified in this building and have their leaders as leverage. Hurry, i m out.[/glow]