Gang land

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"I clambered up, spun around, and used an entire clip on the following Italians. I turned around and ran, reloading my rifle along the way. I got to a high window and slipped out my pistol. I fired off 4 rounds, breaking through the glass. I jumped, hit the lower roof, rolled, and fell off. The last thing I saw was the ground rushing towards me, and then everything went black."

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]I heard static coming out of my radio. I checked the signal, it was Leon.

Vlad:Leon, what is happening over there? We need you and your men over here now, Italians just came there is about 50 of them in here. We got the Italian leaders as hostages. Report your situation.

All i heard was more static. A first and only man who i could trust in this foreign land now seemed to be dead. Rage started going up through my veins, an almost forgoten feeling returned. It kept me warm, i smiled, reloaded my AK-47 and lead my troops into battle. The skies went dark and sounds went silent, for me and my men yelled out a battle cry not heard since the days of world war 2 then Russian people sacraficed their own lives for their motherland, then our blood was flowing in rivers, then strength of our spirit could not be crushed. We yelled

"ZA RODINU!!!!!!!!!!" and charged as our fathers did.[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"ugh... darkness... shit, I couldn't see anything... I was probably captured... raging headache... damn, I need to stay quiet... ugh... wait... no, too much background noise... either they had a TV with high volume, or I was on the ground, unconcious... No, I was thinking... to myself? I opened my eyes. No brightness... It was ngiht, or I was blind.... Wait! A light! Fire.... Molotov co cktail, crudely made, not enough fuel... What's that in my hand? A gun... no, a rifle... M4 SOPMOD? Well, how nice. My radio crackled. Everything came rushing back to me, along wiht one helluva migraine. I got up, checked my ammo, and ehaded off and out towards the flames. They'd keep me covered."

Leon: Whoa... not so steady on my feet...

"I got my balance and ran off. Some men holding handguns stared at me whilst I was running back, but they weren't doing anything... well, they were, but they didn't shoot at me. Hmm... I think I was going the wrong way. I turned around and followed them. Up front was some maniac screaing his lungs off, firing a rifle at people, backed up by more, braver people... the gun was Russian-made, probably an AK47. That man..."

Leon: Vlad. There we go, that's his name.

"I ran on, trying to reach him, to tell him to watch his ass before someone put a second hole in it."

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]OOC: My characters name is Vlad and he is making a full attack with his henchmen helping and bullets flying from both sides. Edit your post, unless Kuzmich is someone else.[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Edited. Who syas you had any rear-guard? And there are cowards everywhere, man.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]OOC: Not in the Russian mafia, cowards get killed there. I have about 20 men with me, and you have about 8 with you, i mentioned it a lot. But anyways...

BoT:
I saw Leon.

"You alive? Good for you. Get your ass inside the building, we are gonna try to hold our positions in there. There are your men?"

"Died"

We retreated inside the building, my henchmen mounted their guns near the windows. me and Leon retreated deeper into the building, in the room there Italian leaders, our hostages were. I told Leon:

"We gonna have to get out of this, we have 20 men and they have almost 60. But we got a better position so lets think this over. What do you say Leon?"

Wy face was covered in blood, dirt and sweat. I was breathing heavely.[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leon: I say we're not going to survive the night, but I've been saying that a lot. What we need is police intervention, something to distract the Italians. If any cops DO show up, call your men off them. We don't want to be in any deeper shit than we already are. We need to locate where the Italians are holed up and take them down. We've only got... maybe 6 hours of night left, then we'll be in burning daylight, when not even the bribed cops can ignore us. We need to hunt down the Italians fast, at least three for every man. However, we need to keep some back, just as reserves and guards... damn... we're also going to need a lot of ammunition. If we had a large box, some flammable wire, lots of opil or gasoline, and a large amount of ammo and grenades, I could easily blow everything to hell, but that would defeat the purpose of this operation, now wouldn't it?

"Vlad jsut looked at me silently."

Leon: Look, it's been a tough night, okay? I just jumped out of a fourth story window, hit the ground, woke up in 5 minutes, and then got my ass over here, and I have a raging headache!

Vlad: Here.

"Vlad pulled out a small pill, an aspirin."

Leon: Thanks.

"I pulled out my flask, took a sip, and downed the pill."

Leon: So, all we can do right now is hold off the fight, unless the Italians actually know that they out-number us 3 to 1, in which case, we're screwed.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Vlad: I got another idea. We kill the Italian leaders we have here in the room and we fight our way through the italian soliders. Cops won't come, we payed them for not coming. We will have to kill the remaining two some other way. Here take a gun and shoot them, i don't wanna be marked.

"I gave him my Makarov pistol and pointed at 5 italian leaders who were tied up in the chairs."

Vlad: What are you waiting for?[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"Hmph. This wasn't going to accomplish anything, but he was my CO, so I guess I had to obey. I took the pistol from his hand."

Leon: This is a Russian gun. They'll know it's a Russian.

Vlad: Yes, well, with all the Russian bodies laying around...

Leon: I have a better idea.

*I rigged up a grenade with a cable pin. Vlad and I left the room."

Leon: Want me to blow them to all holy so there's nothing left, or kill them?

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Vlad:Doesn't really matter, as long as they are dead. Sure blow em up, it will save the ammo. Hurry, me and my guys are gonna try to break Italian lines soon. We will wait for you but hurry up. We need to execute the Italian leaders cause if we leave the snake headless it won't be able to harm us. My further plans i will explain to you later, japanese and chinese should also loose their power. Go ahead do your thing.[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"Vlad and I back away from the dorr. I Pulled the line, and I heard a pin drop. 5 seconds later, the 'nade went off, blowing away the Italians."

Leon: Now we mop up and leave.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]I looked at my man and said:

"Nu shtoj bratia davaite ieshie odin poslednie, tolko tak shtob zapomnili." (What do you say brothers, lets do this again, but this time a way to be remembered.)

we checked our guns and the bloodiest battle that occured in NYC for past 10 years began. We were shooting at them they were shooting at us. Grenades, bullets, last cries of men dying it all mixed together, one bullet slightly pecked me on the shoulder i rolled back behind one of the marbel pillars near the entrance into the administrative building. It seemed that both sides were evenly matched, it was a fight until someones ammon runs out.[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"I grabbed a couple of glass bottles and poured in some gun powder. I sealed that off with a thick wad of paper, and I filled the rest with gasoline. I stuffed it with an extra long rag and lit it. I threw the bottle high, over to the Italians. A large explosion occured."

Vlad: What the hell?!

Leon: Molotov with gunpowder.

"I popped up from behind a barrier and fired away at the Italians with my M4. I made another Molotov with gunpowder and loaded it into my grenade launcher."

Leon: Vlad, a light!

"Vlad pulled out a cigar and lit it, held it up high. I took aim and fired the molotov through the cigar, over to the Italians."

Leon: Happy New Year!

"A second explosion, and more screams. I looked over to the Italians... a couple were screaming, bloody, others were shot up because they go up, a few were in small bite-sized chunks, and many were lit on fire."

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]OOC: Wow you need to learn some chemistry man, if gunpowder gets wet from gasoline then its not gonna blow. Molotov coctail itself is not there for blowing up things its there for setting things on fire. But whatever.

BoT: I saw my chance to win this and i took it, me and the rest of my men abondoned our cover and ran at the Italians.[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: The gunpowder itself wasn't soakedin gasoline. There was a thick wad of paper keeping the two away. Besides, I haven't had any Chem classes... I'
m a Cali 8th grader, aight?

BoT:

"Vlad could go play his suicide game if he wanted to, but I'd rather stay behind and cover him."

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]OOC: still gun powder wouldn't just explode, besides there did you get gun powder? Bullets? There isn't much in there.

BoT:
My tactic worked, i atacked in the exactly right moment then the Italians were surprised and panicing because of the explosions. We quickly removed the opposition and secured the perimeter, in few seconds there were a lot of dead bodies on the ground, most were Italians. After we were down i comanded the troops to move out. We ran to the vans.[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Hey man, Leon came from the US Specials... he keeps lots of fun things wih him at all times. Besides, what's a little unrealism in an RPG about the gangs and mobs, huh?

BoT:

"It looked like Vlad was finished. I followed him out to the cars. I jumped into one and held the door open for any of the remaining Russians. Vlad ran over to my van."

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]I yelled to the driver: "MOVE, COPS WILL BE HERE SOON"

The driver took off, few minutes later we heard a sound of syrens but they were far away by now. We drove to my hide out outside the city. Everyone got out of the cars and went inside the building. I spoke to everyone.

"Alright, the night is won, today we can celebrate."

I waved to one of the bodyguards and he brought out a case of money

"Everyone gets 10000 dollars for tonight, and a 20000 dollar a month pay raise. Our job now is to state neutral. There are still few Italian leaders left but they are too occupied with fighting the Japanese. While they are in a stilmate we have no enemy, that means our business can operate without any borders, the whole city is ours for the time being. Now we need to move into new areas like drugs. I will give out the orders later, tonight go back to your homes and enjoy life. Thats it."

Then i turned to Leon.

"You go to Yuri's office, yes the office of the guy who died, the one who hired us first. You go there and wait for me i'll join you in couple of hours."[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"So I went. I arrived at Yuri's office and I drew out a Desert Eagle. I couldn't be too careful..."

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]I drove to Yuri's office after spending two hours making phone calls to my suppliers and telling them that i want more product, at cheaper prices, or else... I parked in front of the building, and went in. The building was abondoned but elictricity was still working, i went into the office and saw Leon holding a desert eagle.

Vlad: Alright, i want you to do something for me. It will be difficult and dangerous. We need to get Chinese mafia involved into the war between the Japanese and Italians, and we need it to get involved on Italian side since they are now much weaker. Do it anyway you can, just do it.

Leon: Whats the pay

Vlad: 700000 dollars. You are the only one who i think can do it. You can use all the resources my company has to offer. I would do this myself but i am too busy right now, this is a perfect time to upply pressure on the suppliers because there is almost nobody left to portect them. I am gonna be busy, contact me by phone. I am gonna wait for your decision.

"I left the office and drove back home."[/glow]

"I was