Gang land

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red] (This RP is about mafia and stuff, lets say it all is going on in NYC in mid 1980's. You got all types of mafias back then, Chinese, Russian, Italian, Sicilian, american gangs. You basically become a gangster. Also to make this a bit more interesting lets make it so all the actions have to be expressed like in Max Payne, with thoughts for example:
"First shots fired, and i dug, then they fired again and i had heard the click of a magazine being replaced i knew it was my only chance i got up shot at them and jumped out of the window, it was the second floor, i was lucky i didn't loose my countiousness and had time to ran behind the corner of the street before i realized that i was hit and heavily bleeding" Stuff like that, you can belong to any mafia you wanna be. So lets try this, alrgiht here is my char http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=12746&perpage=25&pagenumber=9 i'll wate until there is 2-3 people in here then i shall start the RP.[/glow]

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Heh. I remember the good ol' Mafia RPG... and then there was my own Mafia RPG. The "Max Payne" thought style is a cool idea, but I dunno if it will work. I recalled that both RPGs died off...

Just so you know, the correct descriptions for the various gangs were

The Italian Mafia
The Russian Mafiya
The Chinese Triad
The Japanese Yakuza
The American Mob/Gangs

I'm not sure about the Sicilians though.

My Character:

Name: Leon Daniels

Height: 6' 3"

Weight: 134 LBS.

Physical Discription:

White hair with blonde streaks
Cold Blue eyes
Leather jacket with cut-off sleeves, leather pants, black t-shirt, black combat boots, black leather gloves, wears a cross belt shaped like an X (think Squall Leonhart)
Americo-French face

Mental Description:

Cold
Emotionless
Skilled hitman

Equipment:

Kevlar vest under shirt
2 Desert Eagles with laser pointers
PSG-1 Sniper rifle (Kept in a guitar case)

History:

Leon comes from an influential family and is quite smart. His father is American and his mother, French. Leon went to a highly-praised private school and went on to MIT at age 14 (Yes, MIT was there back in the 80's). He then joined the US Marines, transferred to the US Army, and went into the Special Forces. He later left the Army and became a freelance hitman. Right now he isn't under the employ of any specific group.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]OOC: Alright lets start this others can join later if they want.
BoT:
"I was transfered to US on a carrier ship, the day was rainy, but i still went out of my cabin to have a smoke. Two hours later the ship has docked, i looked to the east, across the ocean, the memories of things left undone back home rushed throuh my head causing a headake. I went back into the cabin to get my laggage. I found a bottle of vodka standing on the table in my cabin, my senses told me this would be a long night. So i opened it, and took a seep right from the bottle. Then i put the bottle in a pocket and jumped from the ship finally being on solid ground. I looked around myself, a big city, it looked like a lot of business might be here. I had a contact, there was supposed to be a taxi waiting for me. I saw it near the entrance to the ship yard. I got in. A man in the front sit was Russian, he had a fat face, a thick mustage, and bold head. He talked to me in english with noticable accent."
Driver: Welcome to the states, hope you had a nice trip, now listen up, i was told to breath you on how the things stand before i drop you off at bosses office. We also gonna pick up another guy, before i start the breathing.
"We rode for half an hour then he stopped near a small appartment building, he beeped. A man walked out on the street and got in the car. The man had an aura of danger around him although he looked like a regular punk which were used as a simple meat in a lot of gang wars back home in Moscow.
Leon(talking to the cub driver): Hello my Russian freind my name is Leon i was thinking of joining your organization.
Driver: Alright so now that you both here listen up, Russian mafia isn't like Italian or other mafias we don't have a central leader, we have small gangs that cooperate, all important dissicions are made in the council. Our gang leader is Yuri Rostov, he will be giving you your jobs. About other mafia's in the city you will be told later, boss will tell you yourself, he is the expert.
"Our cub stopped near a cheap motel building, we got out"
Driver: Go to the second floor, appartment number 215.
"My mind was never clearer"[/glow]

Cossack

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
could i join this one too?please?

name:Spike Spiegel
Height:6 1
Weight:157lbs
appearance:just like Spike from Cowboy Bebop.Tall, muscular, messy green hair, wearing a blue suit with a yellow shirt underneath.

personality: always up for a fight. and always keeps his cool even in the toughest of situations.

Equipment:2 Jericho 941s wich he always carries with him. And a ak 47.

History:
he doesnt realy wanna talk about it ever. All we know is that he was part of the red dragon chinses syndicit but he left them and they ceep persuing him so he desided to join another mafia to get revenge on the chinese.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]
"we entered the room, there was a man sitting at the desk near the window, to the left of him was a man leaning against the back of his chair. It took me just a second to realize that the man behind the desk was Yuri.He greeted us."
Yuri: Weclome Leon, Vlad. Vlad how is my old buddy doing back in Moscow.
Vlad: Last time i checked business was going good, we just eliminated most compition.
Yuri(points at Spike):This guys name is Spike, he was working for me for two months now, great guy, he knows his stuff. Alright now back to the business. I want all three of you to do a job for me. Italians have been smuggeling drugs in the country by putting them in the containers with importer olive oil, thats their main business, because Italians have political conections they authorities keep a blind eye on their activity. The council wants a part of the action. You and this 2 fellows are gonna go to the docks, and talk to the man named Tony, he will tell you on what ship the containers are kept. After that you go to the ship, and sail it out into the international waters. There we gonna have a pick up ship, we gonna blow up the first ship to leave no evidence we do that after we load all the containers on the pick up. After that it will be transported to our port in New Jersey and then gonna be sold all over the country. The problem is that the ship with drugs is havely guarded. You gonna have to try and wack anyone who is on it, use silent guns, drop the bodies into the ocean after you reach international waters. You gonna get your guns from Tony. Got it.
Vlad: Yes, we got it.
Yuri:Go then don't waste my time no more.
"We left the building and taxi picked us up, this was a new beggining for me, and rain hasn't stopped, if i was supersticios tat would be a bad omen."[/glow]

Cossack

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"We rode in the taxi for about 10 minutes. Everyone was quite. Then we got to the docks. It was still raining pretty hard but not as hard as before. I took out my flask and chugged about half of it when we got out of the car and I stretched myself. Then the cab driver told Vlad to go into the building just up ahead. So we entered the building"

Tony: Hello nice to meet you all have a seat.

"Everyone sits down except for me"

Spike: no thanks I'd rather stand.

Tony: Ok well the ship numbers are 1547 it's name is Victoria its a pretty big barge, oh its on pier 19 just walk down the the piers until you reach it its about a ten minute walk from here.

Tony: Oh and don't forget your weapons here pick any you want.

"Tony pushes a button and a wall turns and their is a selection of weapons pick any you would like."

Spike picks up some grenades thanks I have everything I need but these will help.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"I looked over the set. The gleam of one very badass-looking toy caught my eye. It was an M4 SOPMOD. I had used her back in the old days. I guess it was time to dust off some old skills."

Leon: The M4. Does it have a silencer, laser, and scope?

Tony: Silencer and scope, yes. Laser, no.

Leon: Fine by me.

"I took out a Desert Eagle and slipped off the laser."

Leon: Do you have any duct tape?

Tony: Yes. Here.

"The man tossed me a roll. I took the M4, screwed on the silencer and slid the scope into place. I placed the laser pointer on the bottom and taped it on."

Leon: This'll have to do.

"I took another silencer, made for a PSG-1, and took out my other Desert Eagle. I popped off that laser as well, and taped it on my rifle and equipped the silncer. I was good and ready. I looked at Spike and noticed he was holding a couple of bangers."

Leon: I thought this was going to be a quiet job?

Spike: They're like condoms. You'll never know when you'll be needing them. YOu won't be using those pistols until things heat up... if they do at all.

Leon: I might not even be in the heat. I prefer the quick, silent headshot.

Cossack

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"spike leans against the wall and puts one foot up against the wall, gets a pack of malboros out and tekes one out. He puts it in his mouth and lights it. Then he takes a deep breathand it glows. He goes into deep thought...

Spike: damm im hungry.
Spike: Hey Tony you got any food in here?
Tony: we got some old pizza..
Spike: great were is it?
Tony:eek:h its in the frige help yourself ...
Spike: ok i will..

"Spike goes over to the frige "

Spike: thers only one pice argh itll have to do for now.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leon: You should've eaten beofre.

Spike: And you did?

Leon: Nope. I never eat before a job.

Spike: Easier for them to starve you if you're captured.

Leon: Not likely. Besides, I'm getting a delivery of blades soon. Harder for them to kill me, eh?

Cossack

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Spike: Im not realy fond of swords much.But hey thats just me.
*pokes around his pokets.Takes another cigaret out of the pocket and puts it into his mouth and lights it*
Spike: So how many gaurds are ther?

Cossack

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Spike: Im not realy fond of swords much.But hey thats just me.
*pokes around his pokets.Takes another cigaret out of the pocket and puts it into his mouth and lights it*
Spike: So how many gaurds are ther?

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Eh, looks like you double posted. Might wanna edit that... your Net tw43k out like mine? Probably was BF's fault. Go figure.

BoT:

"I looked around and saw Vladimir pick out his weapons. For some reason, I didn't really like these guys. Mebbe it was because of the Cold War. But then agin, I didn't really have anything against the Germans. I felt that it was time to head out when I heard a noise. It was a small 'click' but I'd recognize it from anywhere. It was the sound of a pistol being loaded. It probably was a Colt 1911 or something of the like. I decided to get ready for an attack and took some ammunition and a couple of smoke bombs."

Leon: I say we go. Vlad, you need to get your gear so we can head out.

Vlad: Right.

"Vlad went over to pick up the stuff he needed. Once he was finished, we went out. Outside, it was freezing cold. Of course, when it's winter and night out by the ocean, what could you expect? I looked around and found the barge."

Leon: Victoria, right?

Spike: Yep.

Leon: Let's do this.

"I looked around and found an abandoned ship docked next to her."

Leon: Here's my idea. You guys go do whatever you want to or need to, quietly. I'll camp on that ship nearby and blast away at any guards I spot. If I run out of ammo, and I highly doubt that will happen, I can just use my M4. If all else fails, we can sneak onboard and do things quickly and quietly. You two can talk about your plans, but I'm sticking to my idea.

"With that, I left the two others and clambered aboard the nearby ship, which happened to be a mid-sized freighter. I kept going up antil I was about 10 feet higher than the Victoria. Luckily for me there was a small platform there. I went prone and set up shop with my sniper. I looked through the scope and spotted about 10 guards on the starboard side. That was just starboard side, on the outside. I knew this was gonna be one helluva job."

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]"I picked up two makarov pistols with silencers. I liked that pistol it had good fire power and a straight shot. The bottle of vodka was still in my pocket. I took another seep to keep myself warm."
Vlad: Hide your weapon.
Spike: Yes of course
"He hid his weapon. We went to a guard standing near the entrance to the ship. He looked Italian, we walked up to him asked for what time it is. Then he looked at his watch i quickly got out my pistol and shot him in the head. I have seen the fear in his eyes, as i have seen them in the eyes if everyone i killed."
Vlad: Grab the body, we gonna carry it on board of a ship. I am gonna contact Leon.
Spike: Alright.
Vlad: Also take his gun just in case, another bereta is never a bad thing.
Spike: sure
Vlad(to leon over the transmitter): We going in, once we are inside i wanna see a lot of boddies on the upper deck, who ever you can get from there you standing get them. This will destruct the guards, so we can slip to the control cabin. Got it?
Leon: I got it
"We went into the ship, it was half-dark in there, suspicion arose in my head."[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: How about Italics are for transmitter conversations?

Leon: Your call, but if any corpses are found, they're bound to go beserk. I know Italians.

"I knew Vlad was leading this op, even though he was new to the States. If he wanted to screw up, then fine."

Leon: Oh, and just so you know, there are over 10 guards on this boat. 10 on straboard side, upper deck. I don't know how many in the hold or on port side.

Vlad: Fine.

"I looked through my scope again. I saw a man walking back and forth near the gangplank. If he got away... I decided to not think about that. I drew a bead on his head and pulled the trigger. Less than a second later, he collapsed, blood spattered on the deck beside him. I looked away from the scope, turned it, and drew another bead on a guard. He was near what I took as the main cabin along with a buddy. This shot was going to be much more difficult. But then again, I had gone through the military. This wasn't as difficult for me. I lned up the shot and blew out the left one's brains. His buddy noticed him collapse and decided to check up on him. I wasn't expecting this. I adjusted my aim and fired. This bullet hit the neck, through a major vein. It wasn't what I was aiming for, but it'd have to do."

Leon: Where are you two?

Vlad: I don't know, but two guards just died nearby... headshot and a neck wound.

"They were nearby."

Leon: I see you. There are probably around 17 more guards on deck. It's just a guess. I try to kill as many as possible, but I can't get them all.

Vlad: Okay.

"I looked through my scope again and looked around. There was one, by the steps into the hold. He was crouched, with a cigarette in his mouth, rubbing his hands together and blowing on them for warmth. I lined up my sights with his head and fired. He never knew what hit him."

Leon: Four.

"I knew this was going to be a tough job, and that I could only kill about ten of them, unless the guards on portside decided to come over for a visit. This was going to be a long, long night."

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]"We walked into the inner section of the ship, thats there all the containers with drugs were. My plan woked there were only two man, in the section, most of them were now on the upper deck some one has probably reported the sniper activity, so they had to go outside to check it out. I cleanly and quietly shot one of the guards in the back of the head. Spike did the same with another guard."
Vlad: Leave the bodies, i am gonna go to the control room, its up that stairs over there. I want you to watch the exits to this section, no one walks in understood?
Spike: I got it.
"I went up the stairs, there was a door i quietly opened it and looked into the room. There were three man there, all had bereta's in their hands. I took out the bottle of vodka i had in my pocket. I ripped a piece of my short weted it in alchohol and threw the home made molot coctail inside the room. One of the guards lighted up. He started rolling on the floor trying to put the fire out. The over two were surprised by that turn of events. I took my pistols out and jumped out from behind the door, i shot both pistols at once. I hit one guard in the left arm, and the other in the right leg. They both fell on the floor. It took me exactly 10 seconds to fmake three headshots and kill those bastards. I contacted Spike on the radio."
Vlad:This ship will be moving in 20 minutes, i want you to join me in this room in 18. Got it
Spike:Yes
"Then i contacted Leon."
Vlad:You got 20 minutes to shoot as many guards as you can and get your ass, in to the control room. Contact Spike before you enter the carrier section. Just so there won't be any accidents. That is it.[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leon: S***, 20 minutes? That's the longest op time I've ever been given.

"I was kidding of course. That wasn't like me. I ignored that and got back to my job. I decided to shoot, not go for headshots. I saw a guard rushing by into the hold. That wasn't going to be good. I popped a round into the back of his neck. I fell through the entrance."

Spike: Holy s***!

Leon: My kill

"I got back to the job. I saw one on the watch tower looking for me. He found me me in the form of a bullet to the eye. Five down on my count. I looked around the corpses again and saw three men guarding them. What's the use of doing that? But it did help me out. Three bullets, three kills. 8 down, over 12 left."

Vlad: Leon, you have 2 and a half minutes. Where the hell are you?!

Leon: I'm gone.

" I slid down the ladder to the deck. 5 seconds later I was on the main deck with about 5 other Italians. This wasn't going to be good. I left my rifle and dived off to the side, behind a cargo crate. There wasn't time to fight. I slid out my M4 a shot down two gunmen. I noticed the weapons they were carrying then and there. 2 AK-47s, a Defender, an AK-74, and an AKS-74U. One 47 and the Defender was down, but I knew that I wasn't going to survive this."

Vlad: A minute and 43 seconds, Leon! MOVE!

"Luckily for me, I had brought along a few smokers. I primed a can, held it until it popped in my hand. I waited for a bit and threw it. The gas was non-lethal, and that saddened. me, but I had no time to mourn over that. I ran past two of and shredded them. I grabbed the guns. I wasn't giving these up so ver soon. I ran break-neck for the Victoria and saw her moving. Good thing the gangplank was still there. I ran off it as it fell and jumped. I hit the deck and rolled, came up with my gun searching. I saw three mafia men staring in awe and confusion. They still had that look when my rounds tore through them, leaving bloody marks on the steel wall behind them and good-sized pool of blood."

Leon: I'm on the ship. Spike I might be coming your way. Don't shoot. I got some guns and ammo for us all.

Vlad: How much?

Leon: An AK-47, a Defender, AK-74, AKS-74U, and three handguns. A Colt 1911, a Baretta, and a Revolver. Spike I'm coming down your way. Don't shoot.

Spike: Gotcha.

Vlad: Good. We can use those guns.

"I went past Spike and went into the room where Vlad was."

Leon: You can keep the pistols, but the autos are mine.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Vlad(to Leon): You not bad, son, if you do something about your image you might be respected a little bit more. (over the radio)Spike, come here.
"Spike came into the room"
Vlad: Alright so here is the deal, the remaining guards are gonna notice that the boat is moving, and they will try to get to this room, i want you two to take positions in the cargo section, and kill all of them. You have an element of surprise on your side, powerful tool, if you know how to use it. Now go take positions and wait for them. I am gonna be sailing this ship so i am not gonna be able to help you unless they come into this room. I would prefer for them not to, so do the best you can. Thats it go now.[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"I knew that quiet wasn't gonna be needed anymore. I didn't care for Vlad's remark about my clothes, I wasn't part of any specific organization. I pulled out the AK-47, checked the ammo, and readied it. I tossed my Defender to Spike."

Leon: We're going to need autos.

"I heard footsteps and mumbling. The smell of cigarettes reached my nose. A foot appeared, then two, then a body. I popped off three rounds and shredded the bastard. Another voice could be heard of the screaming. They knew we were here. I moved behind a crate. It'd be better if the cargo got destroyed than me."

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]"The storm was getting worse, but it wasn't strong enough to cause any real problems, yet."
[/glow]

Cossack

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I went up to the cargo bay wich was postioned in such a way so that i could see if any one was in fron of the door to the navigations room. I sat down and waited for peopel to come by. When they did I shot em and draged ther bodies in front of me as a sheild.