Gang land

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"I waas going to need a few more details... and a good Italian accent and suit. I waited a bit and called up Vlad."

Leon: You're lucky I'm still around. I'll do it, but give me a few details. I don't care much for the Triad. Tell me where they meet, etc. Give me the details and I can do the rest.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Vlad: Its great that you are on board with this. What i want you to do is to make Chinese ally with Italians, call my secretery for details, she will also arrenge a meeting for you and Chinese leaders.[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"I said bye to Vlad and hung up. I sat and thought for a it..."

Leon: I'll call her tomorrow...

"I went to bed."

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
((sorry for not participating lately.))

*Wakes up and thinks about the past couple of days and the activities. Gets up and dresses myself and walks outside and lites a cigar. Fixes jacket and begins to walk to the office. Stops at a payphone and calls the office. There wasn't any answer so I continue to walk there.*

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Yuri came into my office, i was on the phone with one of the suppliers and i told Yuri to wait, after 10 minutes i let him in.

Vlad: Alright, i want you to help Leon with his assignment. Here take this files, all the info is in them, tell Leon that he doesn't have to call my secretary. Alright off you go, i got stuff to do.[/glow]

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
*Grabs the files and stands up. Nods to Vlad and walks out of the office and to a payphone. Calls up Leon.*

Yuri: Leon, Vlad wants us to do some more work, and he also said not to call his secretary. I've got all the files in my hand,looks like we are making sure that the Chinese ally with Italians in the war against the Japanese.*

Leon: Alright. Meet Rasputin. ((restuarant))

Yuri: Alright, see you there.

*Hangs up the phone and begins to walk.*

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]OOC: Static read the posts on the previous page. That quest is about making sure that Chinese ally with Italians in the war against Japanese. Inside the files is the meeting place, and time, and all over info you need to talk to Chinese.[/glow]

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
((G-man fixed it, lets not get all angry. It will all be P by tomorrow.))

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]OOC: Don't worry man, we cool, i wasn't angry i was just saying.

BoT:

I got back to my work, there were a whole bunch of phone calls to be made.[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"I split off, headed in a different direction. Soon I came to the place and sat down, waited. Yuri walked in, said hi to a couple people."

Yuri: Hello, Leon.

Leon: What now?

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Time was for action, i took two guys and we drove to one of the drug dealers downtown. We went into a slizzy hotel. One of my bodyguards kicked down the door. We went it and so him, he was high on drugs. He was doing the stuff he was supposed to see. He looked into my eyes and i saw fear in his. I moved a hand, one of my bodyguars took out a gun and shot him in the head. I threw a note on his dead body. I knew that that note will be found by cops and put in all the newspapers in town, that was my way of telling other suppliers, bookkeepers, pimps and drug dealers that if they are not with me, they are dead. I drove back to the office.[/glow]

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
*Throws down the files onto the lap of Leon.*

Yuri: Vlad wants us to get the Chinesse to ally with the Itlians against a war with the Japs.

Leon: What?

Yuri: Ya real mess we are going into. Fun isnt it?

((I have no idea how the hell to set up this next quest, someone else make the files come alive))

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"I flipped through the files. It seemed to be profiles, photos, anything, and everything."

Leon: Hmm... We could get some Triad uniforms and try and talk with the Italians... or something. I can't think of anything good. I'm a killer-for-hire, not a peacemaker.