Gang land

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"I drove fast. The Italians copped a car. I was hoping that they wouldn't notice me. They didn't. I made it to Vlad's house about an hour late. I went around to the back and picked the lock, strode in."

Leon: Vlad, I'm at your house, in the back. Don't shoot. I couldn't let anyone see me.

"I strode forth."

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]I told Leon about my plans, and we all got up.

"Okay this is time to leave. Leon remember your duties."

I left, got to my car and drove outside the city, making sure that i have no tail behind me.[/glow]

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
*looks at leon. Nods and stands up.*

Yuri: Well hello, seems you are the trusty right hand man of Vlad. It seems while he is gone we will be in charge of how things run in this business and they will be running smoothly. More of a hands on type thing with me. I Earn you money, you earn me money. Simple. If you get any Ideas this is my number.

*Gives him my number and pats his right shoulder as a walk past him. Leaves the office and gets into Monya's car.*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"Apparently this new guy didn't know who I am. At least he showed a bit more respect more than most others."

Leon: I'm a hitman. You get me jobs, I do them. Not the other way around.

"I heard a noise."

Leon: Shh!

Yuri: What?

Leon: *Whispering* Someone...

"My hand went down into my jacket. I drew out a long dagger."

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]I drove to my hide out and unpacked. I quickly went to sleep. There was nothing to be done for now. War was to start tomorrow.[/glow]

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
*Looks at Leon and smiles. Takes out my stiletto and gets walks to the side of the door and looks to Leon.*

Yuri: *whispering* You ready?

*gets hand ready to open the door.*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leon: Yes.

"I gave Yuri a nod, and he popped the door open. I jumped out, stuck my hand forth. I made contact with something... soft."

Leon: Oh hell's teeth...

"I pushed forward, hoping that what I was feeling was not what it really was. Whoever the person was, they went down with a cut-off scream. I rolled off, shifted my hand up, and grabbed the collar of whoever this was. My other arm came over, knife blade at their neck."

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
*Walks throught and looks down and sees a wounded man. Kneels down by him and grabs his hair.*

Yuri: Who do you work for? You speak english? No? Cause if you can't speak english, you have no reason to be alive in this office. You hear me?

*The man looks at me and still says nothing. I stand up and look at Leon and nod. Walks back to the office as I hear a yelping noise.*

Yuri: Leon come in and shut the door. We got some things to dicuss. You smoke?

*Fixes jacket and sits down while taking out cigars.*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leon: No. What is it that we need to discuss? I have enough on my mind already.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
*Lights up a cigar and puffs on it a few times.*

Yuri: Business... The way I see it is now with Vlad out on "business" he has left us here to take a bullet for him, so the way I see it we get the same ammount of money. If you can find a job worth doing, don't hold it in, explain it to me and we will work out the people to work on it. I know you are a hitman for hire but I think it's time for you to start working your way up. I started as a hitman and worked my way up to a partner in bootlegging. And now look, forced into the "head" of this orginization.

*Puts cigar in a near by ashtray and fixes my jacket.*

Yuri: We will be equal business partners. Since the Italians are in it with the Yakuza we have time on our backs. But we might have to keep appearances up with the Japs. But for now we must get in good with the Columbians. We need to people to move our product. We need fronts such as bars, resturants, laundry mats, anything. Now I have some calls to make.

*stands up and takes cigar.*

Yuri: You can go, I know Vlad made you recruit so you must know alot of the people. I need you to set up something that can be a front for our newly found coke business.

*Reaches in my coat pocket and takes out a small booklet. I flip through it and take out a small sheet of paper and give it to Leon.*

Yuri: That is one of my many bank accounts. You take out what you need to start a bar or a resturant, you can run it, you can have a friend run it. Just make sure they don't mess with us. Cause we will not take that kind of crap in this business.

*Fixes jacket and walks out of the office and down to a payphone to call my driver.*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"I looked at the paper."

Leon: Hmph... running out of friends.

"I left. I needed some sleep. Tomorrow I'd start a bar. Lots of things went down in bars, and I could bounce it, just to make sure nothing went down."

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Next morning i called Leon.

"Hi Leon, how is my replacement doing so far?"

"Good."

"Alright, anyway tell him that i want him to move 20 of my guys into Italian territory, japs and Italians were fighting since last evening, my informers tell me that Japs are loosing. I want you to help them, you both take 10 guys each and help Japs win. I am out, talk to me after you done, i want to know all the details. And keep an eye on that Yuri, if he even makes a random comment about switching sides or double play, feel free to put a bullet through his head. I only need him becasue he is Russian, so other russian mobs would recognize our existance, all the guys know you, incase Yuri decides to betray us all the soldeirs will go to your side. Alright thats it."

I put down the phone and took otu a cigarrete.[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"I called up Yuri."

Leon: 20 men, Italy territory. We each take 10, cover the Yaks. Let's do this.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yuri: All so sudden. What is the date?

Leon: As soon as possible.

Yuri: Is that right. Well since you know all the men bring them down to the office. I will be there. Bring 9 for me I got a friend.

*Hangs the phone up and called Monya.*

Monya: Hello?

Yuri: Monya, there is something going down and I need your help. Pick me up, we're heading to the office.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Today my future will be deided, it will be either a glorious rise or a horrible downfall. All will depend on the leadership abilities of two men i don't trust. I started waiting for the phone call from my informer, with words "it began" i will move.[/glow]

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
*Arrives at the office with monya. Walk into the lobby and can see a large group of russians drinking vodka and talking. Fixes jacket and walks into the main office. Sits down across from Leon.*

Yuri: Cigar?

Leon: No, I don't smoke. The pawns are set. Now we must undo what we have created and fight for the japs. This will truely be a bloody night.

Yuri: If Vlad wants us to risk our lives to change his decisions we will do so. *Moves cigar with his fingers while talking.* The man is strange at best but I hope he knows what he is doing.

Leon: Yes, we can only hope.

*I laugh loudly.*

Yuri: Yes hope. How is that bar coming along?

Leon: Doing good, are we to move out soon.

*Takes a long drag of my cigar and squashes it into the ashtray.*

Yuri: Yes. We are to move out immediatly and go through the Italian territory like water. *Smoke rushed out of my mouth as I talked.* Don't look so glum. If we die we die for the cause.

*Loads pistol and puts it into the back of my pants.*

Yuri: Vlad got a weapons room in this Place?

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]the phone rang, i picked it up. The voice on the other end said three words, three words that meant more then all the words said before put together.

"They moved out"

I heard a click the informer hang up. I put on my lever jacket, got out AK-47, put a Makarov pistol in the holster below my left shoulder, put two TT pistols in my pockets. Then i picked up a phone and dialed the number. I said a short phrase.

"Initiate operation "Cage"

I hang up and walked out. In few minutes 10 black vans pulled to my house, i got into one of them. There were 5 men in it all had guns and wore masks, i put on my mask. The vans started to move. They were heading back to the city. Once they reached city bank, 1 of them stopped all the others continued on. I was in the one that stoped.

"Alright men, here is the deal we go in, we remove any opposition then we hack into banks computer and delete the Italian and Japanese accounts. While the rest of our freidns are gonna pay a visit to the Italian headquarters and if Leon and Yuri keep the attention of the Italinas fixed on themselves this shouldn't be difficult. Alright one, two, three. Move."

We jumped out of the van and ran into the bank.[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leon: Yeah, I think he's got an armory. I don't need it.

"I tested my laser sight. Perfect. I heard some moving outside. I drew my M4 and held it at head height. The door opened, and an unarmed man came in, hands up. A Yakuza."

Leon: Get your guns ready. We're taking down the Italians.

"I lowered my M4 and pulled out a Desert Eagle. I loaded it and put it in my jacket. I pulled out the other one, loaded it, and slipped it into a holster on my belt. I pulled out a couple of knives, daggers, 2 stilettos, and 4 throwing blades and hid them in sheathes on my upper and forearm, my thigh, in my boots, and in my jacket."

Yuri: A lotta weapons, hh?

Leon: Nothing near my ammo count.

"I went through the 28 pockets in my jacket, checking weapons, grenades, ammo. I checked out my belt, made sure I was fully armed."

Leon: When you- "I pointed at the Japanese." -and you- "I looked at Yuri." -are finished, we move out.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
*Went to the armory and loaded up on weapons. Got 2 uzis and got plunty of ammo clips. Looks Leon and nods.*

Yuri: There will be five cars. 4 cars of 4 and 1 car with 2. 4 cars will wait outside the Italian area while Monya, I , and 2 of my men will go through the city and look for the best place to shoot up. When we come back I will give you the signal and the cars will follow and we will all rush in and tear the shit outta of the place. We are Russian, we will give no mercy, we will expect no mercy. We shoot anything that moves.

*Checks my gun out and puts them in holsters on each side of me, one of my left one of my right. Fixes jacket and moves neck around.*

Leon: How much are we getting for this?

Yuri: Ask Vlad. He is the mastermind of this whole operation. After this we will regroup at the bar you purchased. Lets go.

*A large group of people walk out of the office and into different cars. We take off one by one. After 10 minutes of driving we get into the Italian area of the City and 4 of the cars park. I roll down my window and Monya drives up to Leon's car.*

Yuri: I am gonna scout the area, I will be back in less then 5 minutes. Stay here.

*Drives around the area and finds a mobster resturante. A limo rolls up and 2 burly mobsters walk out and into the resturante.*

Yuri: This is going to be it. This is going to suck, well drive back to Leon. We got the place.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]We went in, my boys killed two guards, and wounded 5 other once. My hacker has already started working on the computer. my cellphone rang.

"Yes what"

It was Leon

"How much is our pay"

"How about i let you keep your job? Once all this is done, we gonna have all the money in the city, you can expect a major pay raise. Now go do your work."[/glow]