Do you care?

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Alura said:
You never asked. As someone I respect here, you would be more then welcomed to such a thing, especially from me or Jd-inflames. You seem to live a happy, crazy life though, I never figured you would need such a thing.

She lied. To all my friends, Yesterday was the worst day of this month. Being yelled at by 4 or so girls for her lies and things I didn't even do. But yeah, I would explain it in length if you wanted me too..
Man that sucks. replacing friends is hard, expecially if you have a bad reputation =/
gl.

I kind of feel the same way as MA. ive been here longer then alot of the "popular/high post count" people. but with a sad 1.90 something posts a day. i had another account registred sometime in the middle of 2002, DrakenX89. My posts per day is slowly improving now however, ive been posting alot more then i used to, almost 4 posts a day!!!! OMG CRAZY!

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Khull said:
Beacuse D2 is dying Colin, slowly but surley...

And Orc, wouldent yours and Alura's posts be spam also? Since technically they've nothing to do with the original thread topic.

Yes it is, the forums are dieing too I think. Blizzard games are getting older and older, and Counter Strike Isn't the talk of the hype anymore, either that or people don't car enough to post. Period. Maybe if we set up a Console Forum or something?

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
Master_America, raDixGhost, IDefy. May I be the fourth?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
SephirothX89 said:
Man that sucks. replacing friends is hard, expecially if you have a bad reputation =/
gl.

I kind of feel the same way as MA. ive been here longer then alot of the "popular/high post count" people. but with a sad 1.90 something posts a day. i had another account registred sometime in the middle of 2002, DrakenX89. My posts per day is slowly improving now however, ive been posting alot more then i used to, almost 4 posts a day!!!! OMG CRAZY!

Yeah well, that's life. And I'll deal with it, like I always do.

Have any of you older memebrrs cared about the forums and people, but don't care anymore? If so, give a reason. I'm curious to see why peoples mind changed on people or the forums as a whole.

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
And Orc, wouldent yours and Alura's posts be spam also? Since technically they've nothing to do with the original thread topic.
Yes, I spammed, my first post in this thread was on topic and then he said that, I spammed but I don't deny it. :p and that wasn't on topic either I think mods lets things stray away a little bit as long as it is interesting.

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
get back on topic

@topic ... um .... I care ... but you forgot me Alura ... bad boy ....

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
i do in a way. say when lee was banned, i felt kinda bad, then talked to him and it was really very funny >.<

when summit went A-wal i thought that was funny...although i miss him being mod =/
but im not goin to go around crying or nothin, ill feel bad for those that it effects in a way, but i wont donate via paypall to save this member or anything lol

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Whats my name.? i told you I know yours its r......y...a.....n.....and i care. WHATS MY NAME

-brandon :corn [ dont look at this ]

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
Beacuse D2 is dying Colin, slowly but surley...
Arg I'm thinking of starting playing again :( You still play on east?

But seriously, the forums in general were dead after the closedown, mainly because nobody seemed to know wtf happened and many old members seemed to be lost, even though we apparently all got those emails saying bf was back up.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Stop it. I might have to play it again now, depsite saying I quit for good, it always seems to suck me back in like a seductive female. And that's not good because it nearly ruined my social life, as well as lost me some friends, and a lot of problems with my grades as well. :( But I didn't care about Diablo II, maybe the first two years but not after that.

dP

Member!
Reaction score
alura how can you join here at july and already get 4.6k posts? thats just stupid

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Why are you going off-topic about my posts? Or how much I post? How is it stupid? honestly, if you think that go make a hate thread about me or something. I could honestly care less, however putting such comments in this thread, I do care about. I would appreciate it if you did not do it anymore. Thanks.

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
Some people post alot and some... don't. I generally make a rule not to post unless I have something fairly useful to say, so I just do alot of reading.

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
EEX_ca_aok said:
Some people post alot and some... don't. I generally make a rule not to post unless I have something fairly useful to say, so I just do alot of reading.
Quoted for truth
(Yes I know I just stole korittke's line, but it fits so gosh darn well:()

Is it that wrong to care? Why do some people make a huge deal about it "stfu emo nerd for careing"

I'll say it again: I care. I care a good deal about this place. It's an escape form the tortures of life.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Yep. I know you care Khull. And I can sense my strong emotional attatchment of love and caring for you has caused you to care even more then your normal level would allow. It's great to care, you make so many nice friends. Proof is Khull here, I met him through caring, and he's like my little brother I can't live without.

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I care.

Honestly.

Mods, go away.

Now. :(

RuneyPoo

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I care about all of those issues, because almost everyone on here I respect, next to Kuzmich. If someone needs help, I will be there. If BF's is in need, I am there for it. If someone is having relationship issues, I am there for them. Everyone here has been here for me at one point or another, so I am there for them...

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Runexten said:
I care about all of those issues, because almost everyone on here I respect, next to Kuzmich. If someone needs help, I will be there. If BF's is in need, I am there for it. If someone is having relationship issues, I am there for them. Everyone here has been here for me at one point or another, so I am there for them...
[glow=red]Oh common Rune, you know i love you.[/glow]