Do you care?

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
You know, contrary to popular belief, it doens't take to long to do 52 posts a dya. And its accumulated if you'd pay attention. No he doesn't go and post 52 diffrent posts every day...

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If you post 100 a day then it would be obvious that few are really well thought out, while maintaining a life. It's not high post count it's post's per day. Your last 3 posts in this thread were less than 2 lines long, I never see many long really good posts from you, actually I have seen none, the beginning of this thread was exceptionally long but extremely stupid. You kept saying "Oh noes when I go to school I will have pratically left" But your posts per day has increased, weird.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Yeah, school wasn't as hard as I thought I'd be, especially because this year I like my classes. Lately, my posts haven't been the longest, but atleast they are not too short, you know? I try and keep them a average length. If you went in Introductions and Forum Support Thread, you would see every welcome greeting I posted was possbily -47 sentences long, while other posters was 1-2 or so, or even two word posts.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Ok, so report it. I have been called a spammer for too long, and no one can back up anything and get me banned or warned for it. Just do it and don't reply, ok?

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
As much as it would be benificial to both you and the forum to have a break, what's the point? Mods are like "aww lets not be too harsh" and don't do jack anymore. I have backed up that many of your posts are short and completely stupid/off topic.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Ok then. Let's just leave it at that and stop arguing in this thread, ok? I'm sick of it frankly, and the forums are ratehr slow as of late, atleast in my eyes. Anyways, I'm done with this thread until some caring responses are placed.

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
On this note, the forums are definately slow lately :(

Back in 2003 D2 Gen Dissucsion had at least 1/2 the activity of Chit-Chat (which was crazy back then). Now's it's lucky to get 2 topics a day.

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
Beacuse D2 is dying Colin, slowly but surley...

And Orc, wouldent yours and Alura's posts be spam also? Since technically they've nothing to do with the original thread topic.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Battleforums is dying, too. All the sections are getting less posts now. The CS section is almost completely dead--one new thread in the past week.

I have never left the forums, I post often, and I'm one of the oldest remaining members of the forums. And yet, I've never had a strong presence in the forums. I was just never vocal enough to become a well-known member of the BF society. Dunno... I just feel like I don't fit in here. For these reasons, I don't have a strong connection with these forums. That doesn't mean I'll be leaving any time soon, though.

raDixGhost

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gamers2k4.com
Master_America said:
Battleforums is dying, too. All the sections are getting less posts now. The CS section is almost completely dead--one new thread in the past week.

I have never left the forums, I post often, and I'm one of the oldest remaining members of the forums. And yet, I've never had a strong presence in the forums. I was just never vocal enough to become a well-known member of the BF society. Dunno... I just feel like I don't fit in here. For these reasons, I don't have a strong connection with these forums. That doesn't mean I'll be leaving any time soon, though.

Almost the same thing here. But i have left once or twice for a while and i might again.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
holy shit, this is the first time i have noticed RadixGhost's Join date.

MA and R.Ghost. Both cool guys. All about running in and tackling the oppertunity at hand. Just go Kuma on them and jab them in the mouth 3 or 4 times.