Do you care?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I'm starting to lose care. Everyone is constantly down my throat regarding my emitonas or ''emo'' and just all the bullshit I've been dealing with lately. I hate pressure, I'm getting bickered by my own friends to stop it now, that's ow ban It's gotten. Everyone hates emotions, right? No one cares about anything, so why should I care? Why do I care if people hate me for it, it just doesn't seem right that I get called out for every little thing I do every single day I poast here, and lately It's been getting the better of me..

Emotional problems? Everyone has them, I help people with theirs. Galatia inspired me to do it, not intentially, but the way she helped me with my problems, like a mother, I figured I could use my liking for helping people as a tool to help people eve more then I usually do. I'm at the line now, I cared, and got yelle dat for it, and called out, and my name mentioned in every other thread, and my real life friends angering me for every little thing I do on this site baased on caring. I'm thinking about not caring anymore. Maybe that will solve all the problems and everyone will be happy.

Not like that matters. I've thought about leaving in the past two weeks, due to this same, growing problem each day. I was always stopped by someone I helped out, or befriended, and that stopped me from making a huge, emotional goodbye thread for good, many many times. I'm sick of being called out for such things as being emotional. I really am, I've put up with everyones
complaints about me, like spam, emotional, and spreading emotions to everyone I talk to. I'm so sick of it..

How can this happen? All because I care? I've never posted my emotional problems and asked for help. I posted some emotional problems once or twice, but I never asked for help or assistance in dealing with them. And when I try this to those I care for, I get yelled at for it, everytime. And I'm really sick of it. I might just not care now. Close Trillian forever and just post 5 posts a day and not give a care about anyone or anything relating to this site. I'm sure that would make quite a few people happy, wouldn't it?

And again, the recent troubles can be blamed on me. If I wasn't such a caring person, I would have told everyone to leave me alone, and I wouldn't have helped anyone with anything, and the Asylum might be a little different, save all the emotional threads. The people who asked me for help would find it else where, so who really cares? My help Isn't that great, I do what I can and make great friends this way. Everyones down my neck about it, so I might just change and not care anymore. Maybe I'll just slow down on posting too, spam would reduce because all I do is spam every fourm and every thread to get 4700+ posts in the course of a few months, right? Maybe I won't open Trillian anymore to talk to people I care about on here. Maybe I'll just quit and never do anything again. Ever. I'm sorry.

I'm so sorry for caring. I think I'll just stop caring.

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
Hrm wtf don't give in to the retards that make up only a tiny portion of these forums.

btw guys, WAY TO SUCK :p

Caring too much isn't a bad thing, and shouldn't be ridiculed.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Alura wish this thread closed and thrown in teh void, it would make your life better

-brandon :corn

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
NO! stay in school, its liek saying you wasted 11-12 years of yoru life doing nothing but [ wasting time]

CutterGirl15

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Alura said:
I'm starting to lose care. Everyone is constantly down my throat regarding my emitonas or ''emo'' and just all the bullshit I've been dealing with lately. I hate pressure, I'm getting bickered by my own friends to stop it now, that's ow ban It's gotten. Everyone hates emotions, right? No one cares about anything, so why should I care? Why do I care if people hate me for it, it just doesn't seem right that I get called out for every little thing I do every single day I poast here, and lately It's been getting the better of me..

Emotional problems? Everyone has them, I help people with theirs. Galatia inspired me to do it, not intentially, but the way she helped me with my problems, like a mother, I figured I could use my liking for helping people as a tool to help people eve more then I usually do. I'm at the line now, I cared, and got yelle dat for it, and called out, and my name mentioned in every other thread, and my real life friends angering me for every little thing I do on this site baased on caring. I'm thinking about not caring anymore. Maybe that will solve all the problems and everyone will be happy.

Not like that matters. I've thought about leaving in the past two weeks, due to this same, growing problem each day. I was always stopped by someone I helped out, or befriended, and that stopped me from making a huge, emotional goodbye thread for good, many many times. I'm sick of being called out for such things as being emotional. I really am, I've put up with everyones
complaints about me, like spam, emotional, and spreading emotions to everyone I talk to. I'm so sick of it..

How can this happen? All because I care? I've never posted my emotional problems and asked for help. I posted some emotional problems once or twice, but I never asked for help or assistance in dealing with them. And when I try this to those I care for, I get yelled at for it, everytime. And I'm really sick of it. I might just not care now. Close Trillian forever and just post 5 posts a day and not give a care about anyone or anything relating to this site. I'm sure that would make quite a few people happy, wouldn't it?

And again, the recent troubles can be blamed on me. If I wasn't such a caring person, I would have told everyone to leave me alone, and I wouldn't have helped anyone with anything, and the Asylum might be a little different, save all the emotional threads. The people who asked me for help would find it else where, so who really cares? My help Isn't that great, I do what I can and make great friends this way. Everyones down my neck about it, so I might just change and not care anymore. Maybe I'll just slow down on posting too, spam would reduce because all I do is spam every fourm and every thread to get 4700+ posts in the course of a few months, right? Maybe I won't open Trillian anymore to talk to people I care about on here. Maybe I'll just quit and never do anything again. Ever. I'm sorry.

I'm so sorry for caring. I think I'll just stop caring.

Dont let ppl get to you. Wtf do they know? I dont give a crap what ppl on here think...Id care if you didnt talk to me anymore. So you better get your ass on aim soon...

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
He isent goignt o be on tomarrow. Also i wish i coudl see him IRL so i could make his life better, its sad to see him liek this.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
people that ditch school and drop out end up like me.... And who the hell doesn't want to be like me?

On the you not caring anymore why would you want to do that. It is who you are. It will prolly change in the future but if it do it will happen just because you change as a person. 2 years back i said I would never do drugs. Oh boy I was wrong. Personallity changed and having a blast because of it.

Changing happens, if you care care the shit outta everything you can. It is the worm on which many a fish of BF has grabbed onto and became your friend. Somewhere in there is a real metaphor i am sure you can get it.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
What i don't get is how they go after him and not me. Hell, we are basically the same person mentally but just because he is on more often and is relatively new, you guys pick on him? Are his postcount really that important to you guys? Hell, if i had my way i would completely remove the postcount system and possibly the join date so that people would judge for your posts instead.

**** all of you

p.s. someone give me a map of Palmdale, i might have to drive there on the weekend myself.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Sorry for teh OFFSUBJECT, Samara, just google it or yahoo maps....:)

Alura has done nothing wrong he doesent deserve this.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Well guys, adios. I need a break from all you heartless bastards. See you guys later.

I now completely understand that this place has no room for people with hearts. I might be back in a month or two depending on how you guys change.

~Ed

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
I'am not a heartless bastard! Ive precvented Alura from ****ing killing/ hurting himself. :'( You people think its just fun and games here, but some peopel take shit seriously. Idk you may think its stupid but peopel ahve FEELINGS unliek al you people. Just leave him alone he done NOTHING to you.

~ed IM me sometime.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
hey hey hey.... I dont rag on him for the postcount. We are swizterland..... swizterland.

Shadow1psc2k

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ryan, something I told you from the beggining, don't ever change man. Don't ever change for society, don't change for your friends, and sure as hell don't change for no girl. Remember the good ol' days man? sittin in your/my room, laughin at stupid movies, havin fun playin the good ol' SNES, just having fun? what happened to that? Just... be happy man. forget the bullshit. Get yourself through school. Be the old ryan, the one we all knew and loved. We still love ya man, we still care, but it's painful for us as well to see you like this. Just drop the bullshit, its so much better that way, im telling you.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Edd, dude, don't leave. You may want to, but you won't leave because, well you can't. I know you have a heart, and if you leave, It's going to eat away at you until you come back, and you know this just as much as I do. You better be back by today after school ends, I'll make sure of it if I have to, so just come back and fight the good fight with me, okay?

Wes, I'm happy. Now that i'm not going to listen to you on messenger anymore, I'm fasntatically jumping with glee and excitement. Imagine that.

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a nagging supiscion that this won't end well:-/

Did I read wrong? Is Edd leaving?

Far Daries Mai

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.ZDLR.net
Wow, wat a little pussy, thats all i can say, go get some friends and take some prozac, seriosly, im sorry, but dude ur more emo than a girl on that time of the month.

Far Daries Mai

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.ZDLR.net
Oh and can i ask why u stopped ALura, he was going to do the world a favor.