Do you care?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Do you care about things on Battleforums? If someone you hold ni hifgh respexts leaveas? If someone is demodded or modded that you know? If the site is having problems? If you can make a difference or not? If you can help someone you care about with their problems? If you can actually care about someone here?

I do. Yes, flame me, do whatever, I don't care I'm going to tell you how I feel. I care about people here. A lot. Even those who loathe me, I care about them. An example would be T.a.T.u97. Her thread got me prettyy down, but I posted my sincere reply in hopes that she might not do anything stupid and move on with her life, and be happy. I posted that because I care. I can care about those who dislike my being here. Raccoon is a prime example. If Raccoon somehow got sick, and someone made a thread about he, he would get the same respect and caring as others would, and he would probably hate it but It's just my nature to care.

Personal problems, yes. I care about EVERYONES personal problems here. If they don't share them, that's fine. If they want to talk about them, I'm all ears, and I'll try to help them get through that hard time in their lives, whatever it may be. I've done this or a few people, Galatia had a huge impact on me with this, yes she did. Before BF, I helped people anyway I could within reason, now I help anyone I can basically because it makes me feel good, and makes me feel like I am making a ''difference'' in the community on BF, or in the persons life. Even if It's a small favor, or something easily answered, I sure hope it helps. I really do.

Why do I care about people here at Battleforums? I don't know. It's the way I am pretty much, some people here have had a huge influence on me, others can always make me smile with their posts, and make me feel really good about the person I am. Ohers can just be there for me, and make sure I don;t do anything stupid with my life. I really do care about you guys, if anyone thinks otherwise, that's your opinion, and I respect it accoridngly, but you will not change the way I feel about my friends here. The only way that can change is if they decide to change it.

The people I care about the most? Well, a Long list, but here it goes:

VizjereiMage - Yeah Jason, you sexy manbeast snuggly bear, you've always been there for me, and you've made a good influence on me not to leave here several times, as well as made me laugh a lot. You are like a best friend to me. We also think quite the same, except you are smarter.

Samsara - Teh Edd? Ohh noes! Heh, You have the same views on relationships, girls, and love as I do, which is really neat, because I can't relate to many people here with the way I feel about such things. I'm going to visit you, sexy mexicano!

N_ - Hahaha, here's my funny guy. Always up or a joke, or pulling a prank on someone. I don't know you too well, except that you are a sexy asian kid somewhere in Canada, who likes to play jokes with me on random people over the interent. Remember Chris Mysterio? :p

Khull - You, more then anyone here, remind me of myself when I was your age. So we are nerds, who cares? People can say anthing they want, I will still watch cartoons and play video games, and you, as well, know how i feel about relationships, and emotions. You are my love. ^.~

Korittke - You crazy...wait, no. Wrong person! I only recently started talking to you about your problems with that girl, but as far as I can help, I hope I've
honestly had some impact o how you feel about her that's positive and helps.
And you are funny, you conuse me a lot too, but who doesn't?

Grieving Mendacity - We don't talk as much anymore. maybe you hate mee because I got my name changed? I don't know, but I still care about you Mike. You also helped me with girl issues, even though your ways of getting them are out of the question for me, you still have me when no one else will listen. ^_^

Blue_ - Ohh boy, you leaving somewhat crushed my emotinal hold on things last night, but that doesn't matter. In the time I've known you, you've tought me a lot of stuff as well, and god you are funny on ventrilo, the gay music, the jokes, I could do it all night long. You rock Jesse.

Galatia - Woo! My mom in Greece is always beautiful, and can always help me with my problems. I'm going to visit you one day, I swear it. I have to, just because of everything you've done for me as far as my lie goes. I really appreciate it. You also have had a huge impact on th way i view other peoples problems. Thank you!

Cobalt Wolf - I don't know you very well, but I feel like you are one of my best friends. We had a lot of fun those nights with B-Rap. I care about you, nevber forget that. You can always make me smile with your posts, and you are just amazing in everyway. I can't find any other word to describe you. I can't wait until you get back, I miss you already. Come back soon. ~_~

Jd-inflames - Yes, finally we get to you. You have tought me so many things about pretty much everything, from girls to school. I enjoy your company, and care about the problems you've had with your life, and any ones you will have in the future. Knowing I helped you that night makes me feel warm inside.

Shadow1psc2k - You are my best friend in real life. We've known eachother what, 16 years? 15? Ever since I was born? Pretty much man, you'ce always been there for me too, and I care about you greatly, in that sentimental non-gay way. You stopped me from doing a lo of stupid shit, and I thank you for it. ^.^

RoaCh of DisCord - I love you Joe. You can make me laugh all the time, even on MSN, where we talk about all sorts of crazy shit, like tyhat signer who mtries to strangle her bassist. That's creepy, you got me into Kittie, and I'm still rocking out to her basically everyday. You dont have many things that I can care about for you, but I still care about you as a friend.

Wing Zero - God man, you are funny on Vent, and in SC. We can wlasy play something stupid nad make it funny, or even more stupid, depending on how you look at it. I trreicked your friend into thinking I was a girl, that was hilarious! And your trademark name, Wong Zorro, has earned much care to me.

Renzokuken - My man. My brother. You helped me a lot last night man, I can't think you enough for how much yolu care about me, and how much you care about battleforums. I sometimes wish you were my long-lost distant brother, you know? You earn my cxaring and respect for who you are: A great person.

T.a.t.u97 - Yes, Heather you are on here. I don't remmebr your firends name, who currenty posts with your account, but both of you have earned my respect. When you post, I feel a vibe of happiness, and can't help to smile. You guys got me into Tatu, and I don;t think I ever hated a thread that you made. I hope everything works out in our life without your boyfriend, and I hope you recover from that!

Kao - Crazy.Ass.Middle.Eastern.Rebal! Ha, Kao's one funny guy, wrecks his car then gets a awesome computer to boot. You tock at D2 man, plus you can relate to me on girl issues as well, MOST of the time (The other half you talk about the Vagina Song...) Besides that, I hope everything goes well for you and Savy. ^.^

I love all of you. :heart

Everyone else doesm't earn the same caring, because I don't know them enough. These people, I have talked to a lot, and likewise, have helped me in a tremendous way as far as helping me with my life goes. For those of you who dislike me, I care about you to. Deal with it. ^_^

So, do you care? About anyone here in particular? Or about the site? Doing your job as a moderator? Helping people? Being funny? Anything goes, as long as It's related to this site in a way.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I cant say I dont care.

Of course I care about BF, BF got me addicted.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
everyone makes a f*ckin huge list of people i am never in any of them.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Andrew said:
Your not even in your huge list of people :scary

*pokes at Andrew's sig*

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Andrew said:
I WONDER why? :rofl2

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
i dont want to seem like a jackass and say i like myself.

Abyss

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
LOL

umm ... i care ... as BF said ... i have sold my soul to BF n they even thank mi for it ...

i listen to problems mostly ... n acknowledge them n things that happens

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
I wasn't in anything untill now Andrew, no worries.

And as for caring: I never used to care about BF, than I came back in Late June and realized jsut how great this place is. I mean, its amazing, and really got me into enjoying Internet Forums.
(Yes if those of you remember, this is my first expirence with forum)s

Do I care about BF? Yes, and I'm prepared to give whatever I possibly can to this place, its almost a secondary home for me...

Do I care for the users here? Yes, beacuse I can relate to most of them. I never could do that with anyone until I came here.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
I care. Of course. I'd even make a list of names and reasons, but I'm too afraid of leaving people out. Everyone here that posts an average amount of the time has more or less made some effect on me and my life. Good or bad, you've all done something.

Not only do I care about the people here, but the forum itself. Ask any staff member from BF. I complain/comment/criticize/etc. enough in staff..if it's not obvious then they don't pay attention.

A number of the female posters here have also proven to me that you can be hot and still be a gamer/internet geek. That's kinda cool lol..especially since their personalities are equally awesome. ^_^

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
<3 = a heart

meh,i care about ppl, i mean if somone where to die,i would care,i also care about the forum,also this is my first forum ive posted at also : )

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
If I had more time (i'm currently trying to break my record at mazterbatin' at 3 times in a row), but as you can read, I'm a little busy.

Oh, and I just lied.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
If ANYONE on this forum really needed to ask me that, they haven't been paying enough attention ><

I ended up staying up till 3AM yesterday talking with people, if that means anything. Through my torment we call a life, I feel I can help people...

Jiggy

IT'S A GOAT!
Reaction score
I care about the forums... Im not the most active poster in the world but I pay relative attention to everything that goes on and if someone needs my help (which I find Hightly unlikly due to my lack of technical knowledge) im mor ethan willing to do what I can....

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I don't give a shit about anyone on here. Never have I expected kindness from anyone else. There are a few people who I don't mind but whatever happens to them is there own life, there choice.

BlueCheeseKilla

Member!
Reaction score
Website
l33tsk83rs.vze.com
i think darkmatter should change his name back to darkmatter. then i might care.

webturtle0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.dreamora.com
For the short time I've been here, I must say that this has been the most interesting forum I've ever been in, and I've been in many throughout the years. It doesn't seem very pleasent here...

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
webturtle0 said:
For the short time I've been here, I must say that this has been the most interesting forum I've ever been in, and I've been in many throughout the years. It doesn't seem very pleasent here...

No. There is just a bunch of idiots here, who hate others wherever they can. It's old news here, though. Very old.