Do you care?

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
Hrm, I like alot of the people here, but I wouldn't really leave over anything. I can remember when people like Khull and N_ first started posting in the D2 section (He was N_Legend back then I believe). I could make a list of everyone who I think has made a difference here, or been friendly/helpful to me, but it'd be off the page.

Btw thx Jason for the attempt at the BF clan (BOD Rofl :p). Those were good times while they lasted.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Rock you out on the 1 2 bruce!!!! on SC. I don't think we have 1v1 on me yet.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Renzokuken said:
Then waste your life on SC, at least it's worth it :p

You know I have SC. Do you see me "wasting my life" on it? Nope. Must not be worth it either. :p

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
omg i'm not on your list :(

I love battleforums, thats all I can say

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Jesus, could you be more of a suck up, most of them are mods or have been mods. Lets look at that list:
VizjereiMage - Yeah Jason, you sexy manbeast snuggly bear, you've always been there for me, and you've made a good influence on me not to leave here several times, as well as made me laugh a lot. You are like a best friend to me. We also think quite the same, except you are smarter.
He's a man beast snuggly bear, wtf? Since when did you know him? Most people on this forums is like a 'best friend' show me a thread that shows you were real pals. Yeah..... your really like him :rolleyes
Samsara - Teh Edd? Ohh noes! Heh, You have the same views on relationships, girls, and love as I do, which is really neat, because I can't relate to many people here with the way I feel about such things. I'm going to visit you, sexy mexicano!
So, you want to visit a complete stranger because you agreed with him once or twice. And these people are the ones you consider like best friends.?

N_ - Hahaha, here's my funny guy. Always up or a joke, or pulling a prank on someone. I don't know you too well, except that you are a sexy asian kid somewhere in Canada, who likes to play jokes with me on random people over the interent. Remember Chris Mysterio?
You don't know him that well but you say he's always pulling pranks and he's on your ****ing list. How the hell do you know he is sexy, why the **** are you comming on to guys over the internet that's sad.

Khull - You, more then anyone here, remind me of myself when I was your age. So we are nerds, who cares? People can say anthing they want, I will still watch cartoons and play video games, and you, as well, know how i feel about relationships, and emotions. You are my love. ^.~
You are my love? Wtf is that. When do you ever talk to khull?

Korittke - You crazy...wait, no. Wrong person! I only recently started talking to you about your problems with that girl, but as far as I can help, I hope I've
honestly had some impact o how you feel about her that's positive and helps.
And you are funny, you conuse me a lot too, but who doesn't?
I ONLY RECENTLY STARTED TALKING TO YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BLAH BLAH. You prob typed up some shitty advice in one of his threads once.

Grieving Mendacity - We don't talk as much anymore. maybe you hate mee because I got my name changed? I don't know, but I still care about you Mike. You also helped me with girl issues, even though your ways of getting them are out of the question for me, you still have me when no one else will listen. ^_^
Again you state you don't talk to them, we know that you don't know jack about them but you just need people to fill your stupid list up.

Blue_ - Ohh boy, you leaving somewhat crushed my emotinal hold on things last night, but that doesn't matter. In the time I've known you, you've tought me a lot of stuff as well, and god you are funny on ventrilo, the gay music, the jokes, I could do it all night long. You rock Jesse.
Crushed your emotional hold on things? It's a forum get over it, people leave.

Galatia - Woo! My mom in Greece is always beautiful, and can always help me with my problems. I'm going to visit you one day, I swear it. I have to, just because of everything you've done for me as far as my lie goes. I really appreciate it. You also have had a huge impact on th way i view other peoples problems. Thank you!
What has she done for you? Given you advice once, she does that for plenty of people, but it's not like you need to visit her and be her best friend.

Cobalt Wolf - I don't know you very well, but I feel like you are one of my best friends. We had a lot of fun those nights with B-Rap. I care about you, nevber forget that. You can always make me smile with your posts, and you are just amazing in everyway. I can't find any other word to describe you. I can't wait until you get back, I miss you already. Come back soon. ~_~
'I don't know jack shit about you but you are somehow my best friend' How is cobalt amzing in every way, you probally haven't even talked to cobalt......

Jd-inflames - Yes, finally we get to you. You have tought me so many things about pretty much everything, from girls to school. I enjoy your company, and care about the problems you've had with your life, and any ones you will have in the future. Knowing I helped you that night makes me feel warm inside.
Just incase you can't find a word to describe him I'll help you that word is "mod".

Shadow1psc2k - You are my best friend in real life. We've known eachother what, 16 years? 15? Ever since I was born? Pretty much man, you'ce always been there for me too, and I care about you greatly, in that sentimental non-gay way. You stopped me from doing a lo of stupid shit, and I thank you for it. ^.^
OMG HE'S SO COOL BECAUSE HE HAS A FRIEND IN REAL LIFE.

RoaCh of DisCord - I love you Joe. You can make me laugh all the time, even on MSN, where we talk about all sorts of crazy shit, like tyhat signer who mtries to strangle her bassist. That's creepy, you got me into Kittie, and I'm still rocking out to her basically everyday. You dont have many things that I can care about for you, but I still care about you as a friend.
'I don't know if there is anything to care for you about but you once mentioned a band in a thread so I instantly love you'.

Wing Zero - God man, you are funny on Vent, and in SC. We can wlasy play something stupid nad make it funny, or even more stupid, depending on how you look at it. I trreicked your friend into thinking I was a girl, that was hilarious! And your trademark name, Wong Zorro, has earned much care to me.
'I have found you to be funny now and again and I lied about being a girl so I get more respect just like tatu, one of the people who believed me just happened to be a friend of yours so I tricked him by giving false details on the net'

Renzokuken - My man. My brother. You helped me a lot last night man, I can't think you enough for how much yolu care about me, and how much you care about battleforums. I sometimes wish you were my long-lost distant brother, you know? You earn my cxaring and respect for who you are: A great person.
One of the only peope who has stuck up for you.

T.a.t.u97 - Yes, Heather you are on here. I don't remmebr your firends name, who currenty posts with your account, but both of you have earned my respect. When you post, I feel a vibe of happiness, and can't help to smile. You guys got me into Tatu, and I don;t think I ever hated a thread that you made. I hope everything works out in our life without your boyfriend, and I hope you recover from that!
You both prentended to be girls so instant buddies.

Kao - Crazy.Ass.Middle.Eastern.Rebal! Ha, Kao's one funny guy, wrecks his car then gets a awesome computer to boot. You tock at D2 man, plus you can relate to me on girl issues as well, MOST of the time (The other half you talk about the Vagina Song...) Besides that, I hope everything goes well for you and Savy. ^.^
This guy hated me and I hated him when I realised it wasn't working for me I tried to kiss and make-up and become his bum buddy'

Everyone else doesm't earn the same caring, because I don't know them enough. These people, I have talked to a lot, and likewise, have helped me in a tremendous way as far as helping me with my life goes. For those of you who dislike me, I care about you to. Deal with it. ^_^
Lol this is the funniest part, you have mentioned that you don't know half the people you listed but then state that you need to know someone so much before they can be in your list ROFL.

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ORC-r0x0r-ROC, you need a hobby. Badly.