Do you care?

dP

Member!
Reaction score
aha...ahahahah..ahahahaha..ahaha..ahahahAHAh..ahaha..ha.....ah...........ha..........ha...... ha?

man this thread is ****in pointless

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Alura, im hurt. if you were to kill you self i woudl have to do the same. its like an ol saying, your like me were one of the same. if you do something i'll always do the same.:'(

me<cant live w/o 1 friend..i need then 4 ever.

-brandon :corn

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
Awwwww Alura I love ya very much and your always there helpin out someone which many people dont do here. You don't listen to anyone whether is a shitty girlfriend or some jealous douchebag your a great person and I love ya very much.

xoxoxoxo
Heather

webturtle0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.dreamora.com
I don't really care about anything anymore. I've lost all interest in everything, and everyone. So many events have happened in the past 4 months of my life, and they've been horrible. So I don't really care anymore about anything.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
It would seem as if these last few months have been hell on everyone :D At least I'm not alone ;)

People on my "I have spent hours consoling" list:
Alura
T.a.t.u97

That's just the past couple weeks. They keep rising. heh.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
jd-inflames said:
It would seem as if these last few months have been hell on everyone :D At least I'm not alone ;)

Alura
T.a.t.u97

That's just the past couple weeks. They keep rising. heh.

I have:

JD-inflames
T.a.t.u97
10 Real life friends
Korittke
Jason (Not anymore)

And that's about it.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
I'd help tatu if she wasn't a self-proclaimed shallow whore. Those type of people don't deserve to exist.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
I'd help tatu if she wasn't a self-proclaimed shallow whore. Those type of people don't deserve to exist.
I take it you've never talked to her, have you :D

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
VizjereiMage said:

Trust me Jason, she's a great person. You just need to give her a chance, I had a blast talking to her on AIM for a few hours yesterday, it was wierd, because she's a girl that I know I'd like if I was where she lived in real life, and she always seems so happy, and optimistic, and it makes me happy to read her posts about Tatu because they make her happy, because she loves the band and the people who are in the band. She ahs a good heart, shes not just some girl you see everyday, shes rare. And that, in my eyes, is someone who is not a self-proclaimed whore.

CutterGirl15

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Meh....battleforums was always just a place where I could go when I didnt care what ppl thought about me and I could just be myself

Alura after reading this thread....I see you as a much different person then what I had you pinned for......and sorry for whatever youre going through....::gets teary-eyed::....i forgot to take my pill today....

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Sorry for asking but I'm curious, what did you have me 'pinned for'? I also wondered a lot about you, but you seemed like you always wanted to be left alone, and I figured if someone on BF messageds you, you might go crazy on them because you just want to be left alone. I always thought that, I don't know why. Maybe It's because of your dark nature, or maybe It's because I'm curious about you and too afraid to do anything.

Another question, why did you say you loved me like awhile back in te void? :shocked

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Alura
T.a.t.u97
You never console me. *lip quivers.*

Anywho. Alura, how the hell did your girl take your friends away. Someone asked that but I dont think you answered. I think you need to stab her in the thigh and run away like king lewie.

PunisherX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok people this is a place where u post stuff idont meen to be rude but i am going to be so here it is. ITS THE INTERNET ITS A PLACE TO POST THINGS I dont care about ne1 that i dont c everyday or talk to i am srry but its the truth.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
You just have to ask Static :) I'm quite experienced in most of your pre-adulthood problems.