Countdown to Blizzards' new game

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
I wonder why they didn't show Diablo I & II together?
well if they are going to announce it in the World Wide Invitational they have 5/6 days left. and the 5/6th spot on that line is a question mark :O they prob came up with the thing last minute so they showed the WC1 and 2 together

LordNevar

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.valhallalegends.com
I have a friend who works for blizzard and the new game is going to be starcraft.

Wrong thing to say, I want this persons name. Cause I will personaly have his ass on a platter for violating the gag order thats in affect.

Andarthiel

Member!
Reaction score
Diablo has pretty much run dry in terms of plot.
I myself would like to see a second Starcraft game since Starcraft is getting quite old now and needs a good ressurection.

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
If a new starcraft comes out I might piss my pants like non stop for like 20 min then youtube it.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
I wonder why they didn't show Diablo I & II together?
i think the warcraft games were together because it was 94 and then 95. you dont see wc3 in that grouping do you? nah, its because theres a year gap. theres a fatty 4 year gap between d1 and d2. although ill assume that wc3 and wow wil be together...:)

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Wrong thing to say, I want this persons name. Cause I will personaly have his ass on a platter for violating the gag order thats in affect.
Hell no.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
its going to be a starcraft game. why else would they hold the announcment in s. korea? not that it matters, itll be another 3 years before whatever they announce finishes...or worse, itll be cancelled 2 years in.
[glow=black]
I think you're right. Like Souless said, (and it's very true) SC is pretty much the Korean national sport. They even have a cooler front page then us.[/glow]

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
i bet whatever they release will be ported to the xbox though. maybe ps3 as well.

SpAwNtHeKiLlEr

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
I want Diablo 3 or else they get bombed and so does south korea, those ****ing asians need to get out and socialize, instead of sitting in front of computer screen, stop playing starcraft, and jerking off to the females in the game... That is what they do in japan in schools :(. Fun things that I can't get to do. What if there wasn't any computers. It did come out in America right? **** you asians except for the ones on this forum.

Taligaro

Furyan Merc
Reaction score
I hope for SC2, but...

I've said it once...
I've said it twice...
I've said it soo much I've lost ****ing count of how many damn times I've said it...

Until I see a SC or Diablo on BestBuy shelves, Blizzard can kiss my ass. They can announce something all they ****in want, but I want to actually SEE the damn thing IN my hands before I believe it!

When the day comes I walk into BestBuy, see a new StarCraft box on display, grab the box, shake it like a madman on crack to hear a rattle inside, open the box, take out a CD case, walk over to one of the PCs, open the case, see a shiny new CD with StarCraft "Something Here" on it, pop it into the CD Drive, get the Install window, hit install, wait for it to install and see that pretty little bar go from 0 to 100, hit play and have an actual game come up, stand right there in the store and play the game from start to finish, beating off the store workers from time to time, to make sure it ain't some ****ed up joke, ONLY THEN will I believe it!

Until that day comes...

Blizzard...
Kiss My Ass!

Other then that, I'll keep working on my StarCraft maps.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
You'll never do it. You'll be excited when they announce whatever it is they're going to announce, and you won't bitch at all.

Taligaro

Furyan Merc
Reaction score
You'll never do it. You'll be excited when they announce whatever it is they're going to announce, and you won't bitch at all.
You want to try me on that? Blizzard lost this dude's faith with they STOPPED SC:Ghost.

Besides, my wife will be there with me, taking pictures the whole damn time so I got REAL PROOF, not some bullshit people come up with to **** with SC fans, a new SC is real.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
do people really get that excited about blizzards game announcments? theyve hired a bunch of new programmers over the past couple months...which implies whatever game they have coming next is just beginning development. dont expect a new game for a few years.

i wonder if they'll talk about the warcraft movie at all :D. harrison ford plays king terranas? w00t?

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
if you read the release notes, they just released/are going to release a patch for starcraft

nowi dont know much about this stuff, but wouldnt they stop worrying about a past version if there planning on releasing a new one next? im leaning torwards D3 with that...especially considering the past few years theyve been hiring new people to work on projects using words liek "Demonic forces" and "Creatures from the Abyss"

then again, im a d2 fan...so...im kinda biast...