Countdown to Blizzards' new game

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
he said diablo. not diablo 2.

besides, do you really think they were killed that simply? i doubt it.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
i just remembered that in the past [years ago when he first came] Lord_Nevar claimed to work for blizzard [no clue what he did though]

everyone bomb his PM box for info!

LordNevar

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.valhallalegends.com
I don't work for Blizzard directly, I work for a contract company that deals with them. It's part of my job to keep a hush hush on what is going on. There's a gag order in affect about all this, I couldn't tell you even if I wanted to.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
lets pester him for info, THEN ban him.

Judging by his sig, its SC2

but then agian, he WANTS us to think that, to throw us off since hes all hush hush about it, so it must be diabloIII

BUT he would expect us to think that, so obviuosly it IS SC2

...unless he already thought about that... in which case...

LordNevar

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.valhallalegends.com
Could be 2 guys sitting on a park bench dreaming about what it is too.....

SpAwNtHeKiLlEr

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Ok, I was in the mall today in a game store and the guy said that it is most likely going to be starcraft two and then next will be starcraft ghost or vice versa and that we will most likely not see diablo 3 until around 2010, due to them hiring people to work on it and since they basically own the diablo series even though the person who came up with the idea left. He said once it has the blizzard logo on it, they own it. So stfu now, and stop arguing.

SpAwNtHeKiLlEr

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
He knows what he's talking ( he's an addict to games if he works at a game store, besides he sounded like he was on drugs a little bit ). Why do I even bother to notice your existence? Maybe because I need someone to laugh and joke about at school!

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
besides he sounded like he was on drugs a little bit
Ah! Then he sure knows what he's talking aboot.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
He knows what he's talking ( he's an addict to games if he works at a game store, besides he sounded like he was on drugs a little bit ). Why do I even bother to notice your existence? Maybe because I need someone to laugh and joke about at school!
Yeah I'm sure you impress your friends when you make fun of a guy you don't know from an internet forum. You're so cool in the special class. I bet the guy in the wheelchair gets a hoot all the time.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
You'd probably get off to that wouldnt you.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Diablo, Baal and Mephisto are killed, and the world stone is destroyed so Baal's corruption of it failed. How did they win again?
Well I was referring to the original, but since the worldstone was destroyed, anyone from heaven and hell can come to the sanctuary.