TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Diablo my ass, it sucks.

StarCraft. Has to be.

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Finally! Blizzard is doing ..something! Yay!

SpAwNtHeKiLlEr

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Let's pray *speaks to jason* for diablo 3. *Prays* (I'm not religious but it's for diablo 3). Please lord let there be hope that we shall get what we need, and what we need is Diablo 3, give us a sign that it will be it. We need to go to blizzard corps and find out the new game, are you with me lads, on with it then men, we're not giving up until we find out.

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Dear lord baby Jesus, 8 pounds 3 ounces, can't even speak a lick of english, let the game that will be announced on may 19th be StarCraft 2, amem.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Why do we have to wait so much for it? :(

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I swear to god if it's another bullshit warcraft game, I'm going to be pissed.

Bjornita

Reaction score
StarCraft 2: Space Orks from Outer Space Space

hopefully it is a non-mmo starcraft game because that seems like it would get old pretty fast.

and i'm assuming it will be a starcraft project because they're announcing something in south korea.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Man, you know what would help this site a lot? If they started working on sections for tihis new upcomming game, regardless of what it is.

You know, instead of just ading pointless little new hacks, and instead of just throwing a section down at the bottm when this new games released.

LordNevar

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.valhallalegends.com
I have my doubts that it will be another Starcraft game, or Diablo game. I don't see it being any expansion to either of those games. I have my beliefs that this upcoming game will be set in play on the Warcraft synergies that the company aspires with. The talent behind Diablo has moved onto making Hellgate London, and the talent behind Stacraft has moved on as well in the works of other projects. Not to say that the Starcraft universe wount get it's new edge, but the Warcraft universe is the most aspiring at the moment, and is most likely the game that will recieve the most attention from them. So in aspect I come to believe that it will be related to the Warcraft universe.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
The image kind of makes me think it'll be another WC game...

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
I think it'll change according to the timeline. The Diablo and Starcraft covers should show up next.

edit: hopefully it won't be another ****ing warcraft game.

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
I'm happy if it's anything but a WarCraft game.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Ohhhh...that would make sense, yeah.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
It could well be that the countdown is simply an image shift. Like, perhaps after 3 days, the images will be Warcraft II and Diablo, and it will keep going until it is World of Warcraft and the new game.

Other than that, I think that the top row consists of crappy games and the bottom row good games, so maybe there is a pattern.*

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
They'll most likely reveal it on May 19. They're announcing something in Korea at that time.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Other than that, I think that the top row consists of crappy games and the bottom row good games, so maybe there is a pattern.*[/color][/font]

Oh, so you're saying that their two flagship series (Diablo II and WoW have both sold more than SC =/) are 'crappy games'?

I wonder if you realizse that without Diablo, Blizzard would of had to file chapter 11. And, apparntally, it was a similar case with WOW.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Just because it's popular, doesn't mean it's good.

I mean, come on, look at the USA...