Countdown to Blizzards' new game

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
We has a winner.

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
This is sooo AWESOME! I REALLY hope its SC2. To be honest, it could be anything. =\

I promise you all that Blizzard will scare us the first day with something to disappoint us all! Then WHAMMY! Slip out SC2.

That sounded bad but yeah.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Well I was referring to the original, but since the worldstone was destroyed, anyone from heaven and hell can come to the sanctuary.

thats not 100% for sure, we dont know -what- smashing the worldstone did.

theres also the lesser evil baliel [sp?} who weve never even seen, but hes in the lore, he might wind up doing something

neways, battle.net is also runnign the timeline as there homepage now

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
As well as both EU and US WoWsites.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
thats not 100% for sure, we dont know -what- smashing the worldstone did.

theres also the lesser evil baliel [sp?} who weve never even seen, but hes in the lore, he might wind up doing something

neways, battle.net is also runnign the timeline as there homepage now
It broke down the barriers between realms. Pretty much what he said.

Belial was in Nez.. =)

And Andariel and Duriel were never actually slain, just sent back to Hell. No soulstone shattering for them. They'll probably return in D3.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Let's get thar older forum members and play massive tounrements!!!

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
It broke down the barriers between realms. Pretty much what he said.

Belial was in Nez.. =)

And Andariel and Duriel were never actually slain, just sent back to Hell. No soulstone shattering for them. They'll probably return in D3.
Andy and Duriel were just demons, like the imps, balrogs, so on and so forth. They were just a higher sanction of demon. They didn't have soulstones or anything like that.

L2Lore.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Its most likely an MMO for SC. I can only begin to imagine the impact this shit will have in Korea. Starcraft is like the national sport and they spend alot of time in MMO's... this thing is like money in the bank. The government will have to take some sort of attitude or the whole population will be killed by hunger or dehydration because of it.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Blizzard has said that they arn't going to make MMO's, as it would likely draw customers away from WoW, and cost them a lot more money than a game like SC2 would.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Andy and Duriel were just demons, like the imps, balrogs, so on and so forth. They were just a higher sanction of demon. They didn't have soulstones or anything like that.

L2Lore.
Yeah, I know they weren't Prime Evils or having soulstones. I didn't say they had soulstones, just that they weren't locked into any and shattered, therefore they weren't completely "banished" like the three brothers.

And they were a lot higher forms of demons. I can't remember what Andariel's epithet was, but Duriel was the Lord of Pain. They held positions just below the Prime Evils. They were known as the Lesser Evils, acted more like top-class generals than anything else...but they were significantly higher than any of the little bitch-demons.

L2Interpret Posts

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Blizzard has said that they arn't going to make MMO's, as it would likely draw customers away from WoW, and cost them a lot more money than a game like SC2 would.
Good chance they are lying. Why would they care if there turning customers away from WoW? They are still the ones making profit. How exactly would it cost them more money? If you slap a "starcraft" label on a game, theres a good chance everybody and their mothers will be playing it.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Because according to Vivendi's fiscal reports WoW is bearly turning any profit, and it wouldn't be smart for them to force another MMO down our throat.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Approximatley 2 and a half years later...

SpAwNtHeKiLlEr

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm sure you impress your friends when you make fun of a guy you don't know from an internet forum. You're so cool in the special class. I bet the guy in the wheelchair gets a hoot all the time.
:lame :fencing: :noidea: :blah First off, idiot. I am in honors classes. I wouldn't make fun of people in wheelchairs. Your discriminating against differently-abled people. And my dad was in a wheelchair when he didn't have a prosthetic. He lost his leg. So **** you. It has to be Diablo 3, PLEASE!!!:amen: :plane:

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I honestly hope it's not D3.
Otherwise i can kiss my life goodbye....haha.

It only makes logical sense that it'll be SC2. It's the game that has had the most time lapse between expansion packs/sequels.
Plus, with BLizzard's promise years ago that the SC universe would be revisited, this only adds to the probability that the game released on the 19th will be of that storyline.

I only hope they don't **** it up, it's happened to so many great franchises in the past.

and **** Vivendi. Their US corporate headquarters are about a 20 minute drive from where I live and they smell.
Just kidding. They're actually gay.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
:lame :fencing: :noidea: :blah First off, idiot. I am in honors classes. I wouldn't make fun of people in wheelchairs. Your discriminating against differently-abled people. And my dad was in a wheelchair when he didn't have a prosthetic. He lost his leg. So **** you. It has to be Diablo 3, PLEASE!!!:amen: :plane:
Honors classes. Woah. We have a smarty-pants here ladies and gentlemen. I'm not discrimating... lol. I feel bad for your father.

It won't be D3!