Blizzard sells Diablo 3 rights to Disney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Good lord. You people are mostly all retards. Disney has some good shit out there. I think Varsity Blues was a Disney Movie...or maybe it was some other football movie...can't remember, but yeah...Oh, and Idefy, Disney made Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts was a godly game (ok, ignore the fact that you went all over the faggy disney worlds...and the game owned)

So yeah, they do have expierence making games, they also have expierence outside of the Bambi/Little Mermaid crap...

LiviruS

Member!
Reaction score
(if disney have the rights to make diablo3)

The diablo3 may take the form "winnie the pooh". The characters may be: winnie the pooh, ior, tiger... and diablo him self is replased by a huge Rabbit wich has turned evil.

On the other hand disney may change their imige!
Diablo is more bloody, horrible and scary then ever. The "disney channel" being replaced by "The Dark channel" and all disney programs being replaced by scary movies, splatter movies and satanismpropaganda.

Teddy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i think d3 , even with disney making (if they are) will be just as good as d2 or hopefully better, and make trillions of dollars

Kevnii

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Aetherbane is right , a little bit, i confess, i love a lot of disney's animated movies, and kingdom hearts, at least from what i've heard and seen is a great game. disney may not have the stuff for D3, But they do have some good stuff out there, there, i've said it out loud. lol :)

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
PEOPLE!! DISNEY HAS RATED "R" STUFF!! They have the entire spectrum. Don't forget, Disney owns Paramount. They could give D3 over the Paramount production crew, you know. Or have Paramount and Blizzard work together. That is...if CelestialBadger can provide a link for proof. Why is it that people forget just how big Disney is? They own at least a few other companies that make "PG-13" and up. There are even "NC-17" movies produced by Disney owned companies...

Diniano

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by CelestialBadger
CNN reports:

So what do you guys think?! I think it sounds pretty damn stupid. "Happy fulfilling quests"? Diablo's supposed to be about the devil, not about "Bambi"! Post your comments here.
OMG UR OBVIOUSLY LYING CUZ CCNN DONSETN POST SATBOU D2 ADN DISNAY IS GHEY CASUSE BLIZARD LIEKS TO EET DOGGY POO AND U R A D&D EERD CHATOIC GUD LOLOL :madatu :fwink

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Haha! I don't wanna here it "Mister My-dad-gave-me-a-copy-of-D3-and-you-get-to-kill-cows-on-a-skateboard". How about some better topics in here then?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
CelestialBadger, to whom are you refering? Me? Or the person who posted about 5-6 words that I understood?

Can you provide that "evidence" you were refering to or not?

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I was talking to diniano. I think I might have an article about it that I can scan. I just got a new scanner though, so it'll be tomorrow until I get it scanned.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Don't you think, however, that Disney would give Diablo to one of their subsiduaries (I.E. Paramount) to produce? They could keep it "M" that way, and we'd get fewer decenders.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I don't know BTD. I'm just going off what the article said. Here you guys go. I just got my scanner working.

Teddy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
celestial i thought u said u heard this on cnn

blissed

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I don't know BTD. I'm just going off what the article said. Here you guys go. I just got my scanner working.

omg, that picture is soooooo fabricated! at least make it look real!
i think someone needs to work on their photoshop skills!

whats so fun about making a topic thats false?

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Teddy: I said that it was a CNN report.

Blissed: Try it some time and maybe you'll see. I'd like to know what you think looks fake about the pic though. Maybe my scanner's quality isn't good enough for you...

blissed

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If you can really "photoshop 10x better than that", you'd probably understand that I had to reduce the size and the quality to make the filesize smaller.

Oh well, this topic has been fun guys, but I'm not going to put any more effort into trying to convince you. Come bitch at any future topics that I do in here though, okay? Thanks.

And see you in the GFX forum blissed.

like i thought, no cover scan or even the name of the magazine

and that picture must have been like 1400x1000 if resizing that picture with photoshop dithered the quality that bad. and last i time i checked, scanners came with software that lets you choose the size of the image. why produce such a large picture and than shrink it when you can just produce a smaller picture.

to the other guy who requested some of my gfx, i dont do graphics, but if you do any at all, you would know that picture was fabricated.

Radium

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What are you talking about celestial? I just picked up an old copy of people magazine, and look what showed up...

zha-DarkWarrior

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
With full offense to disney they are the homos who make cinderella and some mermaid whore with tlaking fish so dont doubt it...

buggers

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
well i cant say i wont buy the game since i just wanna beat the crap about bambie mickey mouse or anyother of those stupid C0*k sucker cartoons. i can just imagine it running a sword through mickys forhead. well i dont think its true its sounds like a load of bull crap but its pretty funny

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Disney is going to fuck up the game, im fucking quiting if they turn it into some cinderella fairy tale and replace diablo with Shreck

MetroSoccer12

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i dont know if this is real. Even it is i refuse to play it, i dont care if its as good as Diablo II, i like blizzard for how they make there games, not how the sell them and tell someone to make them better.

Status
Not open for further replies.