Blizzard sells Diablo 3 rights to Disney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razorice0007

Member!
Reaction score
Texas cause it rocks man! Go Longhorns!!!!!
Website
www.adamsgarden.com
If anyone were smart enough to look it up on CNN.com they'd findout that celestial badger was sincerley mistaken and that this is all bull crap cause the only story about d2 is a recognition to bnet and other online games, plus that magazine cover is crap!!

Uhhh what was I talkin bout again? hmmm whatever
*lays down to watch TV*

Oath

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you are stupid...

Originally posted by CelestialBadger
Well, the Diablo line is one of the best selling video game series out there. Even with the 1.whatever million that Disney's buying it for, they'll be making a lot of money off of this.
Thats the most bullshit story ive ever heard of, 1st of all if blizzard did sell the rights, they would have posted it on their site so people like you would stop bothering them. 2nd thing is, cnn never talks about anything but games like grand theft auto and how it affects people. and this is probly the most important point of all- MONEY. you said they sold it for 1.wherever million, ha! blizzard would not sell a game to disney for such a low price when they can take the time now to make d3 for 4 or 5 months cuz they have nothin better to do(they are done with WoW), and then make anywhere from 50-100 million. now i know your gonna come back and flame me on this 1, but when you think about it, when almost 400 million people will buy it, its $40, worldwide, now you do the math. plus blizzard has only thought about making it, but if they do it wont be out for at least 1 after they completed it, becuse WoW will be a really popular game for a while and you should get the point.

now on the topic, if disney makes it, i do not plan on buying it.

:madatu ill win this argument.

Kharlog

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Really good one! I even doubted that few secs. Then i naturally realized thats only a "rumor".

Status
Not open for further replies.