Blizzard sells Diablo 3 rights to Disney

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuLouZero

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I DEMAND YOU TO GIVE ME A LINK OF THIS OR FURTHER PROOF!

ark_knight

Member!
Reaction score
Oh.ok back to the point ok skitzo nice magizine hey you never no
disney may sna and make a mickey class warrior that start's out with a chain-saw+piglet minion's on there!

mrshizzles

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey soulless angel... about kingdom hearts, it wasnt JUST disney that made it, disney practically only gave square the rights to use their characters, since disney has absolutely crap experience with making games (ie that mmo toon town game) although i would think it quite hilarious if diablo was sold to disney. Most parents who supported disney would completely stop and tell their kids they arent allowed to watch the disney channel anymore.

H

Hell_Lord

magazine has his name at the bottom, he made it =/ atleast unless he just edited it.

ark_knight

Member!
Reaction score
Hell_Lord you need to look closer it's a sep/10/1542 and it's
$3.42 it's fake! Here is how you can tell!
1.blizzard didn't exist not even the computer
2.it woulden't be $3.42 it would be like 5 cent's or somthing!

ark_knight

Member!
Reaction score
yeah, don't you think it would have said this on gaming magizine?
and if yuo never have read a gaming magizine then you should not be aloud to have a game!

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ugh.. did you listin to ANYTHING bam said.. or ne 1 else...
disney owns many other companys that CAN make bloody goory games..

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
First, I quote myself:

Originally posted by bamthedoc
PEOPLE!! DISNEY HAS RATED "R" STUFF!! They have the entire spectrum. Don't forget, Disney owns Paramount. They could give D3 over the Paramount production crew, you know. Or have Paramount and Blizzard work together. That is...if CelestialBadger can provide a link for proof. Why is it that people forget just how big Disney is? They own at least a few other companies that make "PG-13" and up. There are even "NC-17" movies produced by Disney owned companies...
Then I direct you to the post where CelestialBadger revealed that this was a hoax. I expected that, but, at the same time, wanted to dispell the negativity that seems to come toward Disney. Note, especially, the part where I say the own companies that make bloody stuff. Let's see... Blade Runner? Indianna Jones? Heard of them? They're Disney! That's right! Disney! So is Star Trek! Paramount = Disney. Look up some movies sometime!

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Haha. This is good stuff. You guys are all funnier than the original post. :D

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Impressive. You found yet another way to say what's been said a million times already.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit

Why the hell would disney want to make things with blizzard. Disney is the soft caring child loving world
Blizzard is war against creatures and all

i don't see the match here

:wavey

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Do you know Blade Runner? Do you know that was made by Paramount? Did you know Disney owns Paramount?

Okay then...

SHUT UP!! Blade Runner is "worse" than Diablo in various aspects. Learn to read posts before you reply. It just makes you sound...what's a good way to put this? Oh! Ignorant! I have, hopefully, dispelled such ignorance as you now know something that you don't seem to have before.

Later! I'm out!
BAM the DOC

Status
Not open for further replies.