Blizzard sells Diablo 3 rights to Disney

Status
Not open for further replies.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
He completely missed what you just said BTD...

ark_knight

Member!
Reaction score
Yeah i can just think diablo terrizing the disney world de-a de-a de-a <Imagination bubble appear's>Bambi eating,pretty music playing,bird's cirpen,all the sudden SMASH!<Diablo step's on Bambi> who well save the disney world now?MWHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!<Imagination bubble disappate's>
i can't wait!

JimJam-Dragoon

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
I only have one thing to say. What a load of shit! Who would actualy belive Disney buying a game that got Blizard millions of dollars. D1 was game of the year! Why the hell would Blizard sell most of their rights for the game to a company that wouldn't even make it worth while making the damn game! It's bullshit and any way Blizard is far to stuck up to sell anything to Disney. Oh yeah and if you had to fight animals P.I.T.A would be all over it.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
People for the Ithical Treatment of Animals? Ha(you'restupid)ha...

Anyway...You guys sure are making a convincing case. I almost believe that I'm lying.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ok like 3millionj other ppl have said this is bullshit.. you can all shut up about it now...
[thread continues on]

E

EGsPope

lol, this is funny shit... people don't rule it out, i don't believe it, but it's ALWAYS a possibility... like bamthedoc said Disney owns lots of other companies who will make violent movies... ****ing christ people READ THE POSTS...
JimJam: PETA can't do shit if an animal is killed, think about all the hunting games that are out there, what are they doing about those? NOTHING because it's just a ****ing game.

i heard somewhere, i dun remember, Blizz was plannin on releasing Diablo III in like 2005 or 06... we'll find out

C

Cradle2Enslave

This is a bunch of crap, If blizzard sold diablo's rights to friggin disney, It would be for a hell of lot more than 1.2 million, i mean D2 came out in like 98 right? its still selling out where i live which means they are probly still making millions as we speak just off that one game alone. If u are gonna say something like this, at least make the selling price a little more believable:shoot

:fencing

shadow_man1024

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by CelestialBadger
CNN reports:

So what do you guys think?! I think it sounds pretty damn stupid. "Happy fulfilling quests"? Diablo's supposed to be about the devil, not about "Bambi"! Post your comments here.
DAMN IT I JUST KNOW THERE GONNA CHARGE FOR ONLINE PAY MOTHER ASS ****ING MONKEY SHIT DAMN THEM DAMN THEM ALL TO HELL THEY GONNA MAKE ITT FOR EVERYONE ITS GONNA STINK LIKE HELL DAMN THEM BLIZZARD MAKES BETTER GAMES DISNY A LOAD OF HOMOS ok i got that off my chest oh yeah I HOPE THE SOB LOSES LOADS OF MONEY OFF IT DAMN THEM FOR MUTILATEING THE GOOD NAME OF DIABLO SERIES

icastbigspells

Premium Member
Reaction score
yall forgot walt disney was a homosexual and had like all this sex related stuff in his movie take shrek for example the king gets a boner when he watches the mirror

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Originally said by "bamthedoc" upon seeing Shrek
Wonder if Disney can sue for the use of their characters in a non-Disney movie?
Response from someone who knows law and characters from Disney better
No. Most of those character's aren't originally from Disney. You remember those fairy tales?
I'm looking at the Shrek box now. "Dream Works". Okay, I was wrong, slightly. It's not Disney. It wasn't really good enough, either (yes, I do like some Disney, esp. their subsidiaries).

Now... Back to topic...

I don't know. People still haven't been listening to me about the fact that stuff like Blade Runner were made by Disney. Check yourself, if you want. Disney owns Paramount; Paramount's name is on Blade Runner (and Indianna Jones and others).

But, in any case, CelestialBadger has already said this thread is dead.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by bamthedoc
But, in any case, CelestialBadger has already said this thread is dead.
Pft, heck with that! This thread's gonna live forever! Let the bumping continue!

Radium

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You like my magazine cover? *gasp*

I thought the date would make it easy for you people, but first I'm going to try and tell you that diablo is closing, and that you should give me all your items on the next "Time" issue.

I feel a song coming on...

shadow_man1024

Member!
Reaction score
hell if disney was gonna sell the rights i would have to start a few riots..THEY ARE NOT GOING TO RUIN A FANTASTIC GAME LIKE THAT!

InVaZnBo|

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The reply to end all replies.......

Disney made Pirates of the Caribbean. Now in NO way is that a kiddy movie. SO cased closed, Disney can buy Diablo for all i care. They may even make it MORE EVIL..........................MUahhahahahahahaaha

Status
Not open for further replies.