Who still plays?

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
I recently tried to play again..but I just couldn't. The magic that was once there for me, is gone.

I can't wait for d3..

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
I bet you'd play again if I were there to play with you.

Unfortunately, for whatever reason my laptop does NOT handle it whatsoever if I patch it beyond 1.7 (or whatever the default version is once you finish installing via discs). I don't know what it is, but once I patch the game it runs at possibly 2 fps. Pretty sad considering I've played it using a 133mhz processor when it first released.

I might try getting it working again sometime or another, but for the meantime, just expect me to be salivating for D3's release.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha, well, if you start again, I'll reinstall it. I think WoW ruined it for me though. The graphics are so old school..plus I've over-played it..so it's all a bit boring.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
D2 will never be boring with the right people.

D3 on the otherhand, its on mother****er!

endirio

Reaction score
I occasionally take my Hammerdin out for a spin on single player. It's still fun after all these years, the immersiveness of D2 is amazing and killing Baal is still one of the best gaming experiences I've ever had.

hemmer

Reaction score
I am so mad, I went to log in about a week ago and my characters have expired! I lost a level 92 hammerdin pally, along with a 88 Necromancer and an 86 Lightning Zon. These are the reasons I quit playing diablo 2, Blizzard! These are the reasons!

a1steaksauce

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ive played the .... out of Median mods by laz(and friends) if that counts