Who is the Greatest Man of All Time?

XenoDancer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Iraq attack? Do you remember when Iraq was a close ally to the USA? Think it is odd that the USA has not found any weapons of mass destruction?

Why does the USA have the right to disarm countries with WMDs when they are the greatest stockpiler in the world.
Canada has a better chance of destroying the USA than Iraq, and yet they dont invade them. Why? because Canada doesn't have the oil that the USA needs to run its economy.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
This arguement again? Okay...

1) Iraq didn't attack because, well, the UN did manage do do one good thing. The bomb runs they asked the US to do everyonce in a while prevented them from really doing anything. Besides, you don't attack until you are fully prepped to attack. Iraq, I can garentee, wasn't.
2) Iraq was an ally, not a close one. At the time, the US didn't like Iran. Invading Kuwait was their mistake (and the US FINALLY realized Saddam was/is evil).
3) I don't think it odd that the US has yet to find WMDs. It will take a while. Want me to give that estimate again? Early January 2004: Earliest estimate for completion of survey. Early August 2004: Earliest estimate for completion of tests.
4) The UN disarms, actually. The US, more often than not, tends to be used as "grunt" force.
5) Canada has fewer weapons then Iraq has/had (proven by satelite surveliance--revealed and not).
6) Consering that Oil is going out and the government has issued that Hydrogen and other clean-fuels must replace it soon, Oil is of, get this, NO IMPORTANCE!! Iraq has oil, yes. We need oil until clean-fuel is available, yes. We "conquered" Iraq, NO!! We have managed a very important peace conference toward the restoration of Iraq and the implimentation of a new government. We got the Shi-ites to talk with the Kurds and Suni.

So, perhaps, we can say that they guy who got all them together is quite influential because it will help with the Middle-East peace plan. I'll just leave that up. Why? It's actually on topic.

XenoDancer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Now, your just being stupid, oil is the life blood of the USA, if it fails, then they will end up in the same boat as Japan.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
I think we should give iraq to the Palestinians (I think) because they lost the land of Isreal to the Isrealis and we should give them their own land

XenoDancer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The Israeli's are the most problematic people in the world.
They bitch and whine about the holocaust, convincing the world to turn a blind eye as the murder the poor arabs.
Arabs have rocks to throw. Israeli's have assault rifles.
hmm... who will win in that fight?
Im sick of hearing about the holocaust, when the Ukrainians suffered much worse at the hands of Stalin.
The only reason it gets so much publicity is because the major networks of communications are owned by jewish people.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
In order of posts:

XenoDancer I'm not being stupid. Clean-fuel defines what the new "economy" base will be.

FishAssasin The Palastinians never had a country to begin with. The liberal propoganda machine has brainwashed people in to believing the Palastinians are "poor and mistreated", when infact they have been causing more harm than good over in the Middle-East. They are nomads, and have never had a country. And their leader, Arafat (I know that's wrong...) is a JERK!!

XenoDancer Idiots are the most problomatic people in the world next to liberals and people trying to revive the dead communistic ways. In any case, the Halocaust is recent enough that they'd have right to, IF THEY CARED!! I've yet to hear any arguements from Jews or Isrealites based on biased oppinionations of the Halocaust. And, if you were to pick up a decent newspaper or watch a decent news channel, you would see that every "attack" by the Isrealite army is retaliation for something else that Arafat and his goons have done. Arabs have bombs and illegally attained arms!! They have killed more civilians and innocent children on busses than you seem to realize (or even believe). And how have you heard about the Halocaust so much it's made you sick? It makes me sick thinking of what Hitler did to the Jews AND what Linin and Stalin did to their own people.
The only reason it gets so much publicity is because the major networks of communications are owned by jewish people.
Most pig-headed thing I've seen posted in a long time, and anti-Semitistic.

Kevnii I don't know... I'm confused too. Last I checked, Japan's economy was second only to the US...

Oh! And one more thing! Oil is failing!! *hint*hint*

It's a dieing fad, and Hydrogen is about to revolutionize the world. And who'd leading the charge? IN ORDER: US, Japan, UK, Germany... I think France, Canada, and Russia come after that, but I can't be certain.

When Hydrogen finally makes it debut, oil will, fairly effectively, die. THAT'S why accusations of "only for oil" are biased, stupid, and propogated by the liberal media. Believe it if you want, but it is a losing cause.

MacMan

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Calling someone pig-headed because they think media is run by Jews, when you yourself refer to the media as "the liberal propoganda machine" just doesn't seem right. Hydrogen fuel is supposed to save us? That's not right either. Thinking of it that way is like saying the only thing we use oil for is cars. Even if hydrogen fuel gets off the ground, it's going to be a long, long time before every car in the world is using it, until then, the cars not using it would still need fuel.

ZeroX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
xeno, if our oil falls, its back to coal powered stuff. you must really not think hard. america owns one of the largest stockpile coal in the world.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
MacMan I don't refer to all media as "liberal propoganda machine", but, unfortunately, much, if not most, of the media is very much liberal-minded. My info does not come from biased-only sources; it comes from multiple sources (which do inclued the biased ones). I try to get all sides. Saying that Jews "own" everything is different from saying that the liberal media is far to influencial.

Yes clean-fuel alternatives will take a while, but I'm willing to estimate 10-25 years after the initial "original" HFE cars are released there will be more of those on the road than ICE cars. I also know that there is currently 1 Hydrogen nuclear fusion plant under study in the US for clean energy production. I believe clean-fuel will, even if it is only "eventually", replace the "dirty"-fuel.

XenoDancer Uh? Sure... Let's just remember the fact that they are in civil upheaval (not well publicized upheaval, but there nontheless).

ZeroX I somewhat doubt it. We have many more energy alternatives that you don't seem to know about.

MacMan

Reaction score
Then what do you suggest we do about plastic?

Steven22

Member!
Reaction score
Militarily, Genghis Khan was the greatest genius of all time. He founded the largest empire ever in history. I'm surprised no one here has even bothered to mention him, or are we behind in history class?

Here's alittle something I found, if you want more go to your local library and research Mongol Empire.:
"Genghis Khan was a Mongol conqueror who founded the largest land empire in history. He ruled an area that stretched across central Asia from the Caspian Sea to the Sea of Japan. His name is also spelled Chingis or Jenghis.

Genghis Khan was an intelligent man with superior organizational abilities. He showed great generosity to his followers. Although he had little interest in cultural matters, he promoted literacy among his people. He also established the first Mongol code of laws, called the Yasa or Yasak. The order he created throughout his vast empire promoted the growth of trade between China and Europe. "
http://franklaughter.tripod.com/cgi-bin/histprof/misc/genghis.html

The most influencial man is with no contest Jesus. No one has moved more people in a positive or negative way.

Inventive/researcher/experimentalist... hmm, thats hard. There are so many. Galileo in my opinion was pretty great and no one has mentioned him thus far.

As for the greatest man, in general, of all time. Mahatma Ghandi. He showed us the power of non-violent protest and also demonstrated what he would do selflessly for a whole country by putting his life on the line.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
MacMan What???

Steven22 Hmm? Interesting, to say the least. Scientist are hard to name as "most influential" as...well...name one that hasn't shaped the world in some way. Not many would agree with Khan, but he definetly helped shape Asia, at least.

I'd probably also name Julius Caesar (pronounced properly I-u-li-us Kai-zar (think kaisar rolls)). He shaped the Roman Empire which helped to shape...really...the world.

I don't think Ghandi was really that great... I don't know why...but I just can't say he's on the list I would create for "10 most influencial people of all time".

MacMan

Reaction score
Plastics and hundreds of other materials are made from petrochemicals...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sorry, I didn't realize that you were talking about that.

When you think about it, it's very much possible to think of otherways to produce those. Scientist are already (actually...have been) researching this. There are more efficient materials out there. Besides, if we no longer use oil for powering ICE engines and other, we can "limit" the use of oil to making plastics. Plastics are fairly "clean" anyway. If people would stop throwing it away... They're absolutely able to be reused and renewed.

Shizo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thomas Edison is hands down the smartest person and greatest perosn of all time. At the time of his death he had over 1,000 patents already to his name, or getting ready to be patented, without him we wouldnt have the lightbulb we use today, we wouldnt have alot of great inventions, so my vote goes to Thomas Edison.