What are you playing now?

Scoobysteaks

Reaction score
I've been playing a bit of Quantum of Solace, such and addictive online game. Getting old now, but it's still great.

Imoverthere

Member!
Reaction score
I'm currently playing Warcraft III again, since I haven't touched it in months. I also play some League of Legends as well, though these days I don't find too much time with many games.

fred87nc

Member!
Reaction score
have a big back log of games, currently playing Saint Rows the Third, then I got Assassins Creed Revelations, and Batman Arkham city waiting for me. Sometimes I try to avoid starting playing because I will get hooked on a game for a few days non stop.

JoshTheBoss

Reaction score
Battlefield 3: This game really has improved over the years. Now, nearly the entire map is able to be destroyed. Sniping is fun again with really high poised tower defense points. And finally, my favorite map of all, the subway (metro). All action, all the time.

JoshTheBoss

Reaction score
Last night I bought plants vs zombies.

Check it out!

It's singleplayer and it's a tower-defense style game. But with zombies! :)

Grimnir

Reaction score
I've been grabbing a lot of free-to-play games from Steam and trying them out! They're free, so why not, right?

I just downloaded Lord of the Rings Online to finally see how it is after reading about it for quite a while. I love the universe of the books/movies and so far the game has managed to capture that atmosphere perfectly.

JoshTheBoss

Reaction score
I've been grabbing a lot of free-to-play games from Steam and trying them out! They're free, so why not, right?

I just downloaded Lord of the Rings Online to finally see how it is after reading about it for quite a while. I love the universe of the books/movies and so far the game has managed to capture that atmosphere perfectly.
Can you share the name of some of the free games you've been playing?

I'd like to check them out, seeing as how D3 is weird with prices right now.

Vigorix

Reaction score
Right now I am playing a little bit of several different games. Mostly Starcraft 2, Diablo 3, Terraria, The Witcher 2. Starcraft 2 is definitely my favorite game right now, although it is quite hard to play right now as a Terran.

The next game I am looking forward to is Guild Wars 2, unfortunately it begins the exact day that I start college again haha. Also looking forward to the HOTS expansion pack.

Bloomatic

Member!
Reaction score
Right now I'm playing Half Life 2 Episode I. Yes, it is not a new game, but I really like the gameplay it offers. I'm also playing "Amnesia" just to experience the feeling of terror that some claim that the game conveys. So far I do not think so.

Libralesso

Member!
Reaction score
Diablo III and League of Legends. I want to play some old systems but I don't live close enough to my friends that they can just come over and play anytime they want.

WhiteNelumbo

Member!
Reaction score
Diablo III (I feel like quitting)
Starcraft 2 (Fun to play with friends)
FFXIII-2 (I've been putting this off quite a bit)
Minecraft (Never gets old)

Yeah, that's pretty much it.

hemmer

Reaction score
Counter strike source and Diablo 3. Both great games. CS:S I can sit there and just play for hours. Even playing the same old de_dust2 for hours on end doesn't get boring. However Diablo 3 on the other hand, gets me pretty angry a lot since the long acts and when you play alone it is just boring in general.

ACSAPA

Member!
Reaction score
I'm actually replaying Grand Theft Auto 4 and Grand Theft Auto San Andreas because I saw the trailer for Grand Theft Auto V and can't wait for the game to come out.

Camkinz

Member!
Reaction score
I am now playing a ton of Garry's Mod, I really love a few game modes in it such as Trouble in Terrorist Town, or Bunny Hop. I really am addicted to it though right now. I have about 40 hours in the past 2 weeks along with my friend. He also plays with me alot, and he usually follows me to every server I play :). I hope I will see some of you there.

dreyz

Reaction score
I'm playing Firefall Beta. It's a MMOFPS/RPG like Global Agenda. The game still has much improvement to make, the Beta content is too few to enjoy the game, but I have a feeling that it will be a good game once it is released. I'm looking forward to more Closed Beta games coming this August

EvoDoom

Member!
Reaction score
I'm playing a mix of LoL, Minecraft, and Skyrim atm. :) Can't wait for Guild Wars 2 though!