What are you playing now?

M

Maria6

I like to play all kind of games. Now I am playing “Need for speed†car racing game it is my favorite game.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
World of warcraft definately. Its simply the best freakin game right now
Funny looking back on this. I quit playing WoW forever ago and just barely started back up this year. Play maybe 1 hour a month at this point.

Into Modern Warfare 2 and Bad Company 2 right now. Never became much a fan for Black Ops.
Will always be a Warcraft III fan!

Working on God of War III now. Absolutely great.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Playing HoN, Halo Wars, and gonna start Starcraft 2 tomorrow. Taking a break from CoD and Reach.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Minecraft ,League of Legends, Starcraft II, Team Fortress 2, what ever is on my steam list

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
I havent really played HoN much to give it a fair judgment but i like LoL.

From what i can tell Hon is a DotA clone. LoL is in the same genre but it is different. It doesn't feel like DotA but it has a similar play style. I like LoL better for visual reasons. HoN looks pretty but it is rather dark at times. The cartoonish style LoL has is vivid and I find it much easier to see what is going on (possibly due to the many hours i put in Team Fortress 2).

What i dont like in LoL is some spells seems and feels like they are reused. in DotA i think felt different and a little more satisfying to cast.

But really the only reason i stuck to LoL is the group i have that i can queue with and really that is what it comes down to with any game online. Soloing in both these games are frustrating and both the communities are just rotten

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
well LOL will be added to MLG raleigh, so it is considered more competitive /serious

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i dont find competitive LoL all that interesting. It does feel like LoL is getting more exposure lately. HoN has its random moments like being in NASL

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
To me SCII is the only game that really interests me to watch, even when i'm in a period where i'm not even playing the game.

LOL/halo/COd are just not interesting to watch

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
got a free wow account, started pvp'ing

waaaay to easy to get high rated

KOLOSSAL

Hi Friends
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
got a free wow account, started pvp'ing

waaaay to easy to get high rated
I agree, the new MMR system needs a total rework. I'm still keeping up on Rated Battlegrounds in WoW, but focusing harder on League of Legends at the moment since it keeps moving closer and closer to a great E-sport.

markmatt

Reaction score
I always play NFS most wanted,i like it a lot.Whenever i am free i used to play the game regularly.its all about racing.

G

Guiulfo

The last DLC of Fallout: New Vegas.

I'm also watching people play Dwarf Fortress, I'm trying to learn how to play it. Without actually playing it.

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
The last DLC of Fallout: New Vegas.

I'm also watching people play Dwarf Fortress, I'm trying to learn how to play it. Without actually playing it.
What do you think of it? I haven't got around to picking up any of the DLC yet cause I'm hoping to pick up a bundled DLC disk if/when it comes out.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Rift.

In a servre first (third in the world) guild that got server firsts on 90% of the newest raid with third in the world on the hardest boss in that game. Think server/world firsting Nef/AQ20 in WoW terms.

And I ****ing hate evrey minute of it.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Rift.

In a servre first (third in the world) guild that got server firsts on 90% of the newest raid with third in the world on the hardest boss in that game. Think server/world firsting Nef/AQ20 in WoW terms.

And I ****ing hate evrey minute of it.
They want some forum hosting??