What are you playing now?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Final FAntasy Tactics A2 and Advanced Wars Days of Ruin on a NDS emulator. During classes.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
should offer a clan a single portal page to their clan forum to make it worth the hosting

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Do they already have website/forum hosting?
Even if we didn't, which we do, the answer is still no. They got their own website (which is a godawful mess, tbh) that they try and get us to post on but no one does anyway.

Besides, RIFT has a 'wall' feature that basically null the need for forums for a guild.

Thanks for the offer though

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Eric is willing to blow each and every member of the guild to get them to consider hosting.

Just saying.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Holy crap my sticky is still a sticky? LOL

League of Legends; MW3; And hopefully soon to be d3

hunter_killer

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
****, it's been a while since I've been here.

I've mainly been playing dancing games (Pump It Up and In The Groove to be exact)

I haven't played SC:BW in years and it's been a while since I've been into a MMORPG.

Hi Cort :D

endirio

Reaction score
TF2, Brood War, Amnesia The Dark Descent, some D3 and Bastion. I have no idea why I play Amnesia... probably because I enjoy being scared :D

Camkinz

Member!
Reaction score
I am currently playing Combat arms, Vindictus, Counter-Strike: Source, and some Garry's Mod. I just like having some fun on the computer. Sometimes more than other people :).

TheBiggestNerd

Member!
Reaction score
Pretty much just Dota 2 and Diablo 3 for me right now. I wish I had time to play more games! Dota 2 keeps getting better and better, but I only just got started in Diablo 3. I'm a little late to the party, but it's still a lot of fun.

Camkinz

Member!
Reaction score
Pretty much just Dota 2 and Diablo 3 for me right now. I wish I had time to play more games! Dota 2 keeps getting better and better, but I only just got started in Diablo 3. I'm a little late to the party, but it's still a lot of fun.
I love DOTA2, but I haven't got that much time in my schedule right now to play it. I would try to get time to play it, but I would just wait for my school to end at the end of this week to actually play some DOTA2.

archaznable

Reaction score
Right now playing some several games ... Max Payne 3, Civilization 5 and World of Tanks ...

awesomedor

Reaction score
League of Legends. First Free-to-play game or any game for that matter I've actually been able to play consistently almost every day for over a year. Love the cartoony art style and the versatility of the Champions. Also, the cash shop isnt pay-to-win and the game is extremely fun overall. People tend to stay away from the game because of its community, but if you can get a bunch of friends on Skype and play together, it's an amazing gaming experience.

johnTisRad

Reaction score
Currently playing runescape. It's fun and addicting for me even if the quality isn't the best, and I also like the wide variety of customizability options it provides and things you can do compared to many other games, runescape is very unrestricted so that is a nice plus feature of the game. I don't think I'm ever going to get maxed out in it but I'm working. Have any of you guys played before or still do play? What did you think of it? Thanks for creating the thread.