The Dragonis War

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Torque smiled a sad smile. "He probably didn't touch you out of love. I've touched you before, like when we hold each other." He said. "And it does involve contact. It can be a satisfying experience, especially if you had urges you could never act on before." He said and sighed. "It's when male and female bond together in unity, it can be a beautiful experience." He said, wondering about this curse she had.

Reaction score
"Would It make you happy if I bare you an heir? And do not consider the situation we are both in right now. I want to know truthfully." She spoke holding his hand. Marlu carefully watched from around the corner. He was infuriated.Here was the warrior he so admired speaking of baring a weaklings child. He wanted to kill them both out of anger.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Torque smiled. "Under normal circumstances, I would love to, Asakai. You're the only one I'd ever love. You're the only one I'd like to help me raise our child." He said, his smile brightening. "You'd make an excellent mother, I can tell." He said and then his smile faded. "You can look after our child after I'm dead too." He sighed. "I guess I'd only be around for the first ten years of its life."

Reaction score
"Do you believe I would allow your death? What do you think I came back here for instead of remaining with you in the group? I came to prevent your demise.I doubt Daemon intends on waiting ten years for a child. I believe he wants you to have an heir as insurance incase you become unable to fufill his plans. In order to raise the armies he wants I must first grant you immortality. Balthizar and Thaltos already have it but you are human. In order to claim immortality it requires a sacrifice in sin." She kissed his hand lightly.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Torque sighed. "It takes nine months for a child to be born, I mean ten years of training him to use the cursed blade..." He said. "Daemon's immortal...he has all the time in the world." He concluded. "We're going to have this child for love, not for duty. If I had the choice, I wouldn't let it be born in this hell... but I don't. Daemon wants me to be his reaper. Promise me, that if we do have this child, that you will never let Daemon take it away from us, no matter what he does?"

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Thaltos shook his head at Balthizar. "I do not know of Torque's wherabouts, but I do know that we cannot continue without him. Our party has enough against us without losing one of its members. For now, all we can do is rest and wait for him...and pray he returns soon."

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
"Alright we will wait, it's my watch anyway. You should get some rest Thaltos, a well rested mind is a clear mind." he said to Thlatos.

Reaction score
"I give you my word." She spoke seriously. Marlu had enough he couldnt stand it anymore."Asakai what are you doing?" Marlu growled."You would so willingly give up everything for this human? Everything you've worked for?!" Marlu yelled. She looked at him and smiled sincerely."Ofcourse."

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Thaltos shook his head. "The excitement that grips my soul almost sickens me. I have waited so long for what is soon to come, that the reality of it encroaching upon me is almost too much. No, Balthizar...I will likely not sleep this night...you rest. Let me be, with the thoughts of matricide..."

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Torque smiled a sad smile until Marlu came in and his expression changed to a glare. "Did I not tell you to never to cross paths with me again, Marlu? You've caused me enough trouble already." He growled, his voice as hot as a knife through butter. He took an aggressive step forward. "And I especially don't appreciate children eavesdropping on adult conversations." He snarled, some wild fire came to his eyes. He rested his hand on Deathscream's hilt. "Asakai is a big girl, she can make decisions for herself, she doesn't need you to hawk over her 24/7." He took another step forward, his muscles were flexing from the rage he felt. It was never a good idea to anger a red head, even if he bleached his hair white to set himself apart from others. "You have ten seconds to get out of my sight, Marlu before I really lose it."

Reaction score
"Stop Torque. He is just concerned. We grew up together and are much like siblings.But he is right Marlu. I can make my own choices. If I so chose to give myself to Torque you nor anyone else will tell me otherwise." She spoke holding Torque's arm. Marlu shook his head."I'm afriad I can't let you go through with it...I'm sorry I had to lie to you...but your mother made me promise." Marlu removed the hood and eye patch to reveal a head of red hair and red eyes."I'm afraid the real Marlu died sometime ago after we crossed paths. Tsubaki said this was the only way to get close to you without you knowing." Gojyo rubbed the back of his head. Asakai's face turned to red and she let go of Torque's arm."On second thought kill him." Gojyo sighed."Look I know your upset but how else was I supposed to get close to you? I've been dead for nearly ten years is it too much to ask to see your own kid?...Anyway like I said can't let you go through with it." Gojyo spoke swiping a gloved hand through red hair.

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
"I acknowledge that Thaltos, but I never rest, only nightmares and bad memories await me in my sleep. Let us compromise, how about we both stay up?" he said to Thaltos.

Balthizar thought about what Daemon had said to him before, and made a vow to reverse Daemon's promise unto the bastard himself.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Torque growled again when "Marlu" revealed himself to be Gojyo. "If you really loved your daughter, Gojyo, you'd let her make her own decisions." He said, half drawing Deathscream from its scabbard, the muffled cries of pain emmenated from the ebony blade. "I have neither the time nor patience to deal with you right now. Begone from us and let her live her life as she wants it. Were she my daughter, I would have wanted her to be happy no matter what. And she is happy in being with me." He concluded, his piercing glare locked on Gojyo's eyes.

Reaction score
"If you expect me to come crying back to you...father...you are sadly mistaken.I was done shedding my tears for both you and mother at your funerals.I have survived just fine on my own since I was a young child." her words were like knives to Gojyo."So ...I guess I do deserve it.I always imagined raising you...and then it all happend so fast. I guess I wanted a second chance to be your father." Asakai shook her head."I had one father his name was Monk Father Shiatzu.He raised me under Daemon's consent. The most you could ever be to me is an aquaintence.Return to mother and live this second life you have been given and leave mine be. Consider this goodbye." She spoke taking hold of Torque's arm and leading him down the hallway."So I'm guessing you know right young man? The truth that as you age she won't. Her mother died at the age of thirty-eight. She appeared only fourteen. And just like her curse she'lll remain the rest of her life sterile."Gojyo spoke as he walked the opposite way. Saying goodbye was just too painful.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Torque mulled over Gojyo's words as he left. Asakai's mother would never be able to bear children, he almost felt bad for Gojyo. He let Asakai lead him down the hall, to his eventual doom. He would create the life of his heir then train him or her for some years, then be executed by Daemon. He knew his fate unless his companions could stop Daemon soon. He walked into the room he was to stay in and looked around, it was mostly red, probably to cover up the blood he knew he was going to be shed of. He sighed. "I really wish our child would not be born in these conditions...I want it to have a normal life..." He whispered more to himself than Asakai. He sat on the bed and put his face in his hands.

Reaction score
She could feel his pain. She sat next to him and pulled him into an embrace."Who says we have to let Daemon have everything he wants? If that were the case he wouldn't have such a hard time controlling me." She kissed the top of his head."When I was little my teacher told me that anything worth dying for, was always for love and should never be for anyone else's dream than your own. Those who must use others are always weaker than the ones they control." She continued to hold him close."Let us wait to concieve your heir...let us wait for a world where Daemon doesn't exist. Where the only thing we concern ourselves with is ourselves and our family."

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Torque listened to Asakai's words and nodded. "Yes...we can wait...I hope Balthizar and Thaltos hurry up. I don't want to be here any longer than I have to." He said and then looked at Asakai. "I will not ask you what has happened to you here, I can almost guarantee that Daemon has humiliated you more than once. Let us never speak another word about this place when we escape." He asked and then lay back on the bed, staring at the ceiling. He looked over to the stub of his right arm and sighed. A twang of pain appeared in his eyes, the look of loss.