The Dragonis War

The Rose Warrior

holder of the crystaline rose
Reaction score
(Ok i guess if it is ok then i will wait for the perfect moment and then show up, my character sheet will b in my next post.))

Reaction score
Daemon heard the fool's call and before Torque could hesitate he was before the Demon himself."As I said Marlu...fear is the greatest weapon. How nice of you to join us Dragonis. Neonate why don't you fetch our guest a drink." Daemon smiled as she robotically rose and walked past Torque. Briefly there was a sadness in her eyes as if pleading him to turn back. She fetched a silver cup filled with water before setting the cup before him and returning to her Master's side."I believe we have a deal to make." Daemon laughed boring his devil's eyes into Torque.

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Balthizar found nothing of interest so far, he was only searching out of restlessness, he always got restless when a battle, or better yet, bloodshed, were near. As he was about to teleport back to the camp, he felt a strange disturbance. His feet locked in place, and then the rest of his body locked up, he found himself leaving him body, and quickly, he was soon in a large chamber, facing Daemon. "What the hell is the meaning of this?" Balthizar said, but no words came out, just his mouth moved. Balthizar, at first, thought this was some kind of trap, but noticed his stood there completely unnoticed. He decided to just float there cross legged, as he was in some kind of astral projection form. He noticed that Asakai and Torque were both there, Asakai was looking very heavenly, but in a sad way. Torque looked very strange for some reason, but his physical appearance was unchanged.

Noting all these things, Balthizar sat and listened, for that was all he could do.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
((Damnit ninja...))

Torque appeared before Daemon and his face was vacant. He looked over at what looked to be a broken Asakai and a tear ran down his cheek. He wanted desperatly to go to her but he knew it would be foolishness. He did not drink from the cup that was given to him. "Yes, Daemon. We have a deal to make." He said, his voice was distant, almost as if he had given up. "I want you to let Asakai go free, and take me instead as your weapon." He said in a practiced tone. His chestnut eyes seemed so dead of emotion. He looked defeated, and by the way he carried himself, it seemed confirmed.

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
As the group began to talk, Daemon split from himself, and walked over to Balthizar.

"Glad you could join us Balthizar." he said smirking.

"Seems I really had no choice." he said testing to see if his voice was working. All his words came out clearly, and were to his surprise, a bit projected. "What is the meaning of this Daemon? Are you going to try to kill me?" he said in a tone showing superiority.

"I could, but that's not what I want, I'm giving you one last chance to join up with me." Daemon said ignoring Balthizar's tone.

"I will never side with you again you power hungry bastard." he said disgusted. "I would rather gouge my own eyes out before I work with you." he continued.

"Very well, have it as you wish, but take heed Balthizar, when we meet again, I will make you suffer so much, you would want to work with me just so you can keep your sanity." he said. Daemon then waved his hand and Balthizar was shot back all the way to his body.

Balthizar got up sweating, he regained his strength and teleported with the last bit of strength to the camp.

Reaction score
"I see. How very noble of you Dragonis. What do you say Asakai? If you object please do voice so." Daemon smirked."You're quite calculating for a child Asakai. You came here knowing well you would get exactly what you wanted. But I'm afraid you will never be able to outsmart me." Asakai kept her eyes to the floor."I'm afraid Dragonis that you two are far too valuable for me to let anyone of you go.You see you and your friends are vital to my plan....but do tell me have you ever heard of the Trinity?" Daemon laughed looking down at Torque.

The Rose Warrior

holder of the crystaline rose
Reaction score
Name: tatiana
Sex: female
Height: 6&1/2 feet tall
Weight: 200 pounds
Description: a female warrior in armor made from quartz crystal, she is, as with every other rose warrior, a guardian of the crystalline rose, she has red hair and fair skin
Personality: fiery woman, but very friendly, especially around men, she won't back down from a fight, and demons, beware!
Weapon: her hands

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Torque sighed. He knew that Daemon wouldn't have given her up so easily but it was worth a shot. At Daemon's question Torque shrugged. "There are many Trinities, Daemon. Axes, Lances and Swords, Father, Son and Spirit, Life, Death and the Veil. Which trinity are you talking about?" He asked, his chestnut eyes seemed to have a small spark of life in them but it was quickly extinguished.

Reaction score
"I'm talking about the Three Bodies Trinity. A long time ago in these lands there was a story about how every few centuries three warriors are born one of hell, one of earth, and one of heaven. They used to say that if brought together with a certain key they could raise armies to conquer every plane in this universe. Who ever controls the warriors has the power to control the universe...but it's only a story right?" Daemon laughed as Asakai poured him another drink."You see Dragonis I intend on raising those armies and you are going to help me do it...if you don't believe your fate answer me this. When Asakai touched you did you not feel a certain power arise within you?"Asakai dropped the pitcher at his words staring in disbelief.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Torque listened to his words and grunted. "The only power I felt from her was the power of her love for me. I'm just a mere human from an ancient bloodline." He said, crossing his arms. He felt Deathscream's need for souls shoot up his nerves but he pushed the feeling down. "Daemon, I do not believe in old superstitions, your little story is just an old wives' tale." He said, his eyes didn't look over at Asakai once during this conversation but deep within he felt the burning need to. He did not want to take his eyes off of this evil man or show how dead he felt to Asakai.

Reaction score
She quickly picked up the pitcher holding it to her chest.'No...they can't be them...it's not possible.' She thought.'I would have sensed it...I'm sure of it.' She was about ot turn away when Daemon grabbed her pulling her onto his lap."Why do you think your bloodline is so old Dragonis? No...it is not a foolish story why sitting before you is living proof...not to mention my need to keep Balthizar alive. I could easily have destroyed you all if I had not need for you. Once the bastard of Zeus destroys his mother my dream will be reality. Each one of you has a destiny they must achieve before becomming the keys to my grand design. The death of your brother as well as the loss of your mind. Balthizar's betrayl to repentance. Thaltos' vengence towards his mother. It all was planned even before my beginning. I just had to sit and watch as you fell into place. The only thing that made it interesting was capturing the soul of the key..." Daemon thne glared deeply at Torque."You have stolen its human heart...but I pocess its soul." Daemon wrapped a curly lock around one of his clawed fingers."...Enough time for games. Will you surrender willingly Dragonis...or must I froce you?"

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Torque deliberated the question, avoiding looking at Asakai. Again, he did not want her to see his dead eyes. "You do not possess her soul, Daemon. The soul is a free being unless trapped in my blade. You may own her body in this world but when the day of reckoning comes, her soul will be her own. She could escape you whenever she feels like it. The human spirit can never die." He smiled. "And if you're wondering why she left you before, it's because people do not appreciate freedom until they lose it. And when they do, it initiates a hunger to be free. And I know she wants it more than anything. I on the other hand, will submit. You can do whatever to my body, but again, my spirit lives on."

Reaction score
"Very well then Dragonis. I warn you though..cross me and I will tortue you in a far worse way than you can imagine." Daemon spoke frowning."Why don't you show Torque to his room Asakai." Daemon pushed her from his lap and she stumbled slightly before walking towads Torque and pulling him away towards a corridor. When they were out of sight she hugged him dearly her face burried in his chest."I hate you..." she spoke still holding onto him dearly.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
He hugged Asakai back, his chin resting on her shoulder. "Glad to see you too, love." He muttered. He didn't want to let go, he sacrificed so much now to get her back. "You have no idea how much I missed you..." He whispered to her. He released her eventually. "If you are to torture me...then I dont know if I could bear it...I can take about anything but you hurting me..." He whispered again, lowering his head. "And he might just use you to hurt me just so you could feel as much pain as me..."

Reaction score
"...It's far worse than that." She couldn't meet his eyes."I'm going to be the one to kill you...including Balthizar and Thaltos. So he can have his perfect world.But I can't do it! I won't do it! I don't want to hurt people anymore!" She spoke looking at him tears in her eyes." I can hear them...everyone I've killed...they ring in my head and I feel like ending this life to get rid of them...but I can't everytime I try I think of how badly it would hurt you and I end up beating the walls in." She wiped the tears away.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
He turned away. "If you killed yourself, I'd never forgive you. Suicide is never the answer to anything. And if you do end up killing me, I would not hold it against you and just wait for you in the afterlife." He said and stared at the ground. "If I'm doomed to being a slave by your side, I will do it just to be with you... Daemon can do what he likes with me but if I die and since I have no heirs, Deathscream would be useless to him." He said. "Thus...he needs me." He sighed. "I will not go down willingly... I will struggle but when you do break me... I have my mind protected."

Reaction score
"I could never hurt you Torque. I promised to only bring you happiness and I never go back on a promise."She then froze slgihtly when he mentioned he had no heirs."The reason Daemon wanted me to take you to your room is so that you will have an heir. He wants me to tempt you. Funny thing is I grew up in a secluded temple and in the dungeons of this fortress.The only thing I know about heirs is that it takes a period of time and one male and female...." She blushed slightly looking away.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
He looked down. "So...not the way I wanted my heir to be created...being forced like this." He sighed. "At least it's with you..." He smiled a little smile. "But...after he's born and trained by me...I'm going to die aren't I?" He asked, looking into her eyes with his dead chestnut ones.

Reaction score
"There is only one problem...no one has the ability to touch me. When I was much younger one of Daemon's advisor's attempted to do so and lost both his hands and then his own life." She began to think."I cannot understand how I can bare you an heir without any contact..I think there contact involved isn't there?" She asked looking at him.