The Dragonis War

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Torque's track of thought was broken by the pounding on the door and he opened it when he heard what was wrong. "Put her on the bed, quickly!" He said and then rushed to his pack to gather some medicines and bandages.

((Sorry, I was away for the weekend))

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"It seems everything for war was thought of, except for a healer, and the healer's healer." The warrior, ever-cloaked, stepped over to Asakai, examining her with a critical eye. She held the right side of her neck, her eyes shut in pain, and her bottom lip bled from where she clamped down on it. Griffinhart grabbed her hand, prying it away from her neck... but he saw no wound. In a calm, almost emotionless voice, the warrior queried Asakai. "There is no wound there. Have you been in contact with any Painmages in the last two days? Or any other magical sources that would have reason to cause you excruciating pain?"

Torque stopped for a moment to eye Griffinhart confusedly, but the warrior was too intent on examining Asakai, almost like a doctor who has encountered a new, rare, and dangerous disease, to pay attention.

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Balthizar was leaning in the doorway and said, "Daemon's dark mages must have put a curse apon her, if I knew what one, I could probably help."

Reaction score
Slowly a bruise began to form in a glowing red manner. It was Daemon's mark of ownership. A large flame like Rune with his personal Charater. She was still panting trying to regain her composure.She didn't understand it'd been years since that mark was used...only in her training days when she would disobey would it make itself known.She began to try and speak,"....My....t-ti-time...is ou-out...I...I am...in a lot ...of tr-trouble."

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Underneath his hood, Griffinhart's eyes narrowed. "A geas. Even if I could break it, I would not. Whoever placed this mark on you has control over you now. You must do as they say, or die." The warrior turned to look at Torque. "I do not recognize the mark, but there is little doubt this has to do with Daemon. She will do as Daemon wishes, or suffer. I know of no way to break the geas, except with the intervention of those you would call gods."

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Torque's expression blanched at the fact that the woman he loved was now once again a slave of Daemon's. He clenched his fists tightly as he listened to Griffinhart's explaination. He eyed the ancient warrior cautiously but nodded. "Is there anyone who can remove it besides Daemon?" He asked, concerned for her safety. He didn't care for his life if Asakai was going to die, it'd just be back to being the empty void it was when he killed his brother. He had no other purpose now but her.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Griffinhart reiterated what he said, again in that hollow voice of his. "Removing the geas is simple enough, if one were willing. Asakai only needs to complete the task she has been cursed to do. Removing it through other means... I do not know of anyone capable of such."

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
"Well, mine remains but a mere scar now," he said as he showed them the mark on his left shoulder, "It is like that, because I lost in a battle, I had failed in my task, and then Zeus intervined and made me mortal."

Reaction score
At mention of carrying out her task she began to get up still trembling a bit."N-no I won't do it.I'd rather turn myself over then carry out my mission." She tried to make her way towards Torque's door before failing miserably and using the wall for support.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Torque was at her side right away, keeping her steady. He slung one of her arms over his shoulder and helped her back to his bed. "It's late, we should all get some sleep if we're bandit hunting tomorrow." He said and when everyone was out, he made sure Asakai slept on his bed meanwhile he occupied a corner of the room, leaning against the wall.

Reaction score
When she was sure everyone wa souts he spoke."I'm a burden....It might be best if I do leave...there is no need to drag everyone down with me...I chose this fate for myself and I won't let someone else die because of me. If I stay you'll only be in danger...I couldn't live with myself knowing you'd be hurt." She looked over at him as she spoke. She was serious to the core.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
He opened an eye and looked over at her with it, not moving anything else. "You are no burden to me, love." He whispered to her. "We'll figure out another way to rid you of that geas somehow. I promise you." He said. He then stood up, and rolled his sleeves up from his long tunic, revealing his milky white colored arms. He then drew Deathscream and dragged the blade along his left forearm. He wiped both sides of the blade with his blood, giving it a taste. "I make you a blood oath. I will free you from Daemon forever, even if it costs me my own life." He said, his eyes glazed in a faint fire.

Reaction score
She sat up and kissed the cut on his arm."I don't deserve this...but it makes me happy yet sad.I don't want you to ever die...but having someone willing to die for me...that makes me happy." She smiled before hugging him her head resting against his chest. This time she was sur eshe could say those words that she'd neve rbeen able to say before,"I love you."

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
He smiled a little and stroked her hair gently, he felt a happiness alien to him whenever she said those words. "I love you too, Asakai." He whispered into her ear as he held her close.

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
As Balthizar walked back to his room, he projected his voice so that only Torque could hear him, "Remember all I have told you...".

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Torque listened to Balthizar's voice and mentally sighed. She is important to me, I trust her with my life, Balthizar. He spoke before removing his tunic and then lying on the bed. He looked over at Asakai briefly before closing his eyes, his bleached white hair sprawled about his head.

Reaction score
She blushed slightly before sitting next to his bed and resting her hea don his hand falling asleep next to him. She was in no mood to go to her own room and didn't feel like leaving him.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Thaltos snorted and returned to his room. The bond that Asakai and Torque shared was an afront to all his years of loneliness...a demoness had found love, how is it that he could not find even a woman who didn't shudder at his touch?

He muttered an oath cursing his mother to the fires of damnation that she probably helped to stoke. Zeus was not responsible for the horrid appearance that plagued Thaltos, it was the tainted blood of his mother that did it.

Thaltos took a vow unto himself. Someday, he would find his mother and exact revenge for the curse that her foul heritage had laid upon him. If a demon could find love with a man, surely a man of godly origins could slay a Gorgon...

For the moment, there was nothing to be done. The others needed his help with the events of the morrow...he could not abandon them in their sleep. As of now, he himself did not require rest...his soul yearned for satisfaction of another kind.

Thaltos walked out of the inn and stood breathing the night air for a few minutes in the street, before he stalked into the woods.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Torque started to toss around in his sleep as a dark dream troubled him. He saw his home being burned and heard Daemon's echoing cackle fill the air. Now you will serve me as well, Dragonis. You cannot escape me. The voice hissed. It felt as if his skull was going to crack open and he felt a burning sensation on his back. He woke up in a cold sweat, his back felt like a hot iron was jabbed into it. He gently stood up as to not wake Asakai and headed to the mirror in the room and looked at his back in the mirror, there a Death Rune was tattooed into his flesh. He winced at the sight of it, it took up most of the space on his back, from the small of his neck to his tailbone.

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/suiko/suik4/art/suik4013.jpg

He groaned and then went back to bed to sleep the pain of, not knowing what this symbol meant.

Reaction score
Her dreams were memories of the past. A past she longed to forget. A past which haunted her like the ghosts of the dead.

"Come Asakai it's time to meet your master." Ekiji spoke smiling.The young little Asakai followed the monk without a second thought."Stop you bastard." A voice hissed a blonde monk stood pointing a gun in Ekiji's direction."This was all your doing...You knew they were going to die....I'll kill you here you filthy excuse for a man." Ekiji gave a laugh."You all were so naive...what use would I have for a keeper when I can have the real thing. Gojyo and Tsubaki were pethetic halfbreeds who deserved death." The other monk growled,"You were after the kid...Come Asakai your parents wouldn't..." The monk was cut off."I have no use for weaklings."the small child spoke.

Seven long years passed by her in her dreams the years of torture and the slow death of her soul. Emotionless life with no greater purpose than to serve and be used. That's when the seal began to burn.She opened her eyes as her eyes glazed over to hollow shells. She rose making her way to the window and dissapearing. Her words were soft,"... kill...kill...blood..."