The Blinking Mirror

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
((see...you should really overestimate Tacitus's rp skillz more than underestimate them.))

pyro_junky

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
((well i think i giant chiken with red eyes seems a little... stupied. i know im no master rollplayer but i know something stupied when i see it but w/e ill go along with it))

*chiller takes out his sword and cuts off the giant chikens head.*
chiller: no chiken is goign to tell me how to eat.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Tacitus twitches slightly.*

"You killed my cockatrice! I shall have your head for this demon! You have killed an innocent creature."

*The next thing Chiller can feel is a giant column of flame rising around him, fueled not by fire or fuel, but by divine energies backed by a god.*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*The flames roar up around him, stopping him in his tracks and smiting him with divine energies fused with flame. His hand glows slightly as he summons forth a Heavy Mace that surpases him in size. He seems to wield it as well as a normal two handed mace as he approaches the now stuck Chiller.*

"In the name of my god, I smite the, Slayer of Innocents!"

*He pulls back the mace and lets fly.*

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
chiller: *still trying to sound tuff even tho he knows tacitus could kill him in secounds.* your getting really sad over a stupied chiken, i have killed hole villages at times and you are crying over a stupied giant chiken.

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
(( sry i wasnt compleatly sure what lets fly ment))

*chiller catches the mace and some of the spicks go threw his hands. his eye twitches form the pain and he throws it back at tacitus* ((we need to find someway for these two to solve their difrences befor they kill eachother and so we can finish with the story... man all this just because chiller was eating with bad manners :p))

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((you still have not responded to the column of flames and divine energy burning you.))

*With the momentum from the throw Tacitus brings the mace back around with his added force from his lower right to smash into Chiller. He begins preparation of a Still Temporal Banishment.*
"For you slaying of innocents revealed unto me you shall be punished to the full extent of my god's will. You shall be banished from the timelines to live forever in a state of timelessness. You will not be able to live, die, or interact with anyone else."

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
((dude we kind of need chiller in this rp. he wont be much use to us if he is in a stat of timelessness. man your guy is really pisted about a chiken, im starting to get the idea that battleforums is going to be perminatly shut down and you know it so you figure doing stupied things in the rp's doesnt matter. so lets just forget about all our posts after my one were chiller is eatign the raw chiken.))

((Before the chicken, before!))

gettign tired of tacitus edit my posts as seen in the line above.