The Blinking Mirror

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
The dwarfs once made a great invention, The Blinking Mirror. This machine had the power to destroy entire forests and villages. The last known time a Blinking Mirror was used was during the Scarlet Moon Campaign in Pannu Yakuta. Now evil is rising in the new land of Toran and searching for the blinking mirror. the dwarfen village is now sending its greatest warrior Jordan out on a quest to find it. He has been asked to recruit anyone to help him out, with one objective, destroy the mirror.

Anyone can join! Come on Role Players!

My character is jordan

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((what Tech level we talking here? Like only magic, or like an Arcanum kinda tech level, or a modern RP with Magic incoprorated? Either way, I'm bringing in Tacitus Nusradai.))

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
I would like to say only Magic, but I don't think that is completely true. And for sure no Arcanum, and if modern RP(as in based in todays world) is what I think it is then not that either. Basically it is in a place like middle earth, where there are three empires, Harmonia, Toran, and the City - State. The Dwarfen village is located in Toran. There is no real name of this world. This is the land from the Suikoden Game Series :)

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
This weekend when I have lots of time to post.

.::EDIT::.

*Jordan, Dorgal, Tactius, Chiller, and Nu Sazabi all walk into an overlarge room where the Dwarfen Elder stands, Jordan bows on one knee and the rest follow his lead.*

Dwarfen Elder: Jordan, Dorgal, everyone, thank you for coming here and helping the Dwarfen Village along with Toran. We have a big problem. The Blinking Mirror, which was last used when Kwanda Rossman destroyed the elfen village along with the forests around us during the Scarlet Moon Campaign, has made a reapperance. We do not know who has made it, or who is using it. The Blinking Mirror is being used to burn down the forests in the City- State. Most recently they have burned down the Forest Village. The problem is because we are a bordering country to the City- State, they think we are the ones doing it. Our problem is we aren't. Now if this person using the blinking mirror is not stopped, then the peace between us will be destroyed, and a war will start. Now I ask you all to help find this Blinking Mirror, and destroy it, along with the man who is using this terrible weapon.

Jordan: *Consulting the group first* Yes we do accept your mission.

Dwarfen Elder: Thank you. Now in five days I have acquired permission for you all to speak with the president of Toran, President LePant in the Toran capital of Gregminister. You must get there within five days or a civil war may start between Toran, and the Dwarfen Village, which we could never win. So PLease, meet with him, he will tell you what to do when you get to Gregminister.

*Jordan and the group set out on there long journey to Gregminister, which is normally a week long journey. They will face many monsters all which should not be much of a challenge.*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*The cleric looks up under his odd green hat. He flexes his hands that are tightly bound by bandages. When he speaks to the others there is a certain higher quality to his voice, almost celestial.*

"Allies, for lack of a better word, I can speed us along this journey. I have magics that can propel us forward at great speeds for great lengths of time. All one must do is ask, and I shall cast."

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
I are in. If not to late.

Name:Xlfga
race:elf
class:king
weight:153
height:6'11
parentson Thorn and Xelfga
Resistances:Immune to ice
Neatural:thunder
weaknesses:vulnerable to fire

weapons

primary: wf bow with arrows
Secondary: spear/javalin
Third:Twin swords that have been passed down. Great mystical power is held in these.

skills

accuracy piont: can shoot at top accuracy
Multi shot:Can shoot up to 3 arrows at 1 time.
Frozen Darts:Summons extremly sharp ice cyrstals
Java ice:Shoots a ice cysrtal on a enemy and spliting on i pact between enimies
Sword skill: For a litimed time he can use varouis combs of great strenght

amor

A standard hard breast plate

history

Xlfga comes from a long line of kings. He is heir to his father's (Torn)throne. Swarn to protect his kingdom he is noble, brave and kind-hearted.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Jordan: Please do, although don't propel us to far ahead for Even If we arrive to Gregminister early, then we will have to wait, which can prove very boring at times. So Tactius, when you are ready, we are ready.

OOC:Sword Tip, of course you can join, let me find a good place to introduce you.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
"Very well, one moment."

*A great orange and green mist begins to form around Tacitus as a great wind picks up.*

"Thuorc Gindarious KINAELC!"

*The mist leaps at each person like an arrow, piercing their very being. Each person instantly turns into mist and are blown away upon the winds, breing carried at high speed towards their destination, when Jordan so commands, they will stop.*

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
*waiting just one more moment*Jordan: STOP!*instantly all the wind around the group stops and the floating sensation is gone they all have their feet on the ground.*
Jordan: Alright guys, we are walking it from here. Watch out for any monsters, they are plentiful.
*they are walking occasionally seeing a monster or two here or there, but no exceptional challenge. Gregminister comes into sight and they all start running. BOOM*
Jordan: Whoa, what was that?? *BOOM*
Tactius: there it is again
*suddenly a stone golem appears, charging at the party.*
Jordan: Alright guys, we can do this get ready...

.::EDIT::.
OOC: Alright Tactius you take over, I may be off till I get my internet back up, Im at school right now...

.::EDIT2::.
Nevermind Tactius, I guess I got my internet up in our new house quicker than expected

pyro_junky

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: sorry i aint makign this long im just in one of my lazy moods right now hope you dont mind.

Chiller: *jumps up in the air and gets ready to stabe the stone golem but it swats him like a fly sending him flying 20 feet to the side befor hitting the ground* ok now im pisst.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
*The Golem admiring the damage he did on chiller, stnads over him and taunts. Jordan runs in to get a kill when he is blown away from the side and knocked out. When Jordan wakes up, everyone is around him including an unrecognizable figure. When Jordan's vision come too, he stands up*
Xlfga: Hello, I saw y'all were having a bit of trouble with that golem there and thought I could help. Oh, and sorry about knocking you out, i just wanted the kill.

Jordan: What! you knocked me out so you could kill a monster. that is rediculous

Xlfga: Sorry, I just wanted to help.

Jordan: very well. so if you have the thirst for blood, you may be very useful to us. would you like to join?

Xlfga: Umm, gee I don't know, where are you going?

Jordan: Currently to Gregminister, so what do you say?

Slfga: Well I guess it couldn't hurt.

* so they travel off to gregminister, with plenty of time to spare*

OOC: guys feel free to post :)

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
OOC: w00t I am in :)

"On their way to gregminister they encounter a pack of wolves"

Xlfga:These shall be slain by my bow

Jordan:No way, you got the golem

Xflga:Fine Fine.

*Jordan instanly goes off to slay two of em with one left. On his way there Xflga takes out his bow and kills it witha headshot*

Jordan: -_-

Xflga: Hey I hade to make it even!! 2-2

OOC:Sorry it is a bit short.

Doommaker

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC:
sorry for not posting... didnt have any ideas to add...
heres some more info about my char...

Name: Dorgal "Thunder Axe"
Weapon: Dual bladed battle axe
Specialty: Thunder enchantment - Can enchant any weapon that in is hands to add powerful thunder damage
Background: A resident of Toran and a friend of Jordan,
Though once, at school, they were enemies, now they became good friends after Jordan accidently smashed Dorgal's cat.

BOT:

Dorgal: Do we even know where to go inside this grand forest?
Jordan: Yes i do know the way.
Dorgal: Are you sure?
Jordan: Yes.
Dorgal: We seem to be heading in the wrong way...
Jordan: Were not...
Dorgal: Its sure is green here.
Jordan: Dorgal.
Dorgal: What?

All: SHUT UP!!

*and so the group keep walking on the path through the forest when they reach an un expected clearing*

Xflga: Look we can see Gregminister from here.
*The group goes into the clearing to look*
Tacticus: It isnt that far away, we can still get there by my magic.
Jordan: Nah, this walk is exactly what we need to get some team work expirience.

*A goblin battle cry is sounded, it sounds like a horde of goblins head this way*

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Jordan: All right guys, lets get ready.

*the entire group puts their backs to each other and backs up ready for the horde to arrive*

*the goblins make a horrific screaming sound and it goes quiet, everyone is just staring into the forest. suddnely, a sound starts to form, a quiet rumbling that grows louder and louder. eventually the goblins appear, looking to be about 50 of them all surrounding the group*

Jordan: Ok guys, ATTACK!!!

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((The name is Tacitus Damnish! Copy and paste it if you have to!))

"Goblinoids huh? Lets take it to 'em!"

*His hand glows slightly as he curls back all the fingers except his index finger on his right hand and points it at the closest Goblin. With a small roar a miniature orb flies forth from his index finger and explodes into a small Fireball on his chest. And this is only the first time he's used Xamp's Elemental Repeater. He continues firing small orbs of different elemental energies until he runs out, having fired about 15 of them in rapid succession at random Goblins near him. He then proceeds to begin casting it again, twice.*

pyro_junky

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Chiller: *runs threw the goblins slashing at them cutting their heads off. he gets hit alot but he didnt care, as long as he was killing them. a bucnh of gblins jump on top of him takign him to the ground.* RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *he throws them off him and his gray face was starign to turn red*

OOC: hsi face is truning red because he was mad not because it was bloody just to let you know.